It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombing of Gaza Children Gives Me “Orgasm”: Israelis Celebrate Slaughter on Facebook

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

With all due respect, What are you implying ?
Respectfully..

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: samsamm9

With all due respect, What are you implying ?
Respectfully..

I am saying that i believe with proper education, we would be able to break through the constant conflict both sides have to endure, and establish an age of peace for both sides.

I am saying that if we get rid of the extremist minority, and establish a proper education system (in both states), we will be able to ensure some type of stability and peace in the region. It could work with those who only want peace and harmony. It won't work so long as there are extremists on both sides.
edit on 15-7-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
But we both know this is not possible, why not defund israel or just give Palestine their own iron dome and use UN troops to protect it?
I propose a no fly zone over Palestinian territories.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I don't think you have a side to negotiate with as long as Palestinian school textbooks have incitements to destroy the nation of Israel.
When you tell a small child to kill from a young age you have already ruined that child.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
I don't think you have a side to negotiate with as long as Palestinian school textbooks have incitements to destroy the nation of Israel.
When you tell a small child to kill from a young age you have already ruined that child.

Makes sense.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I hope to see the day where peace is possible.
Couldn't agree more with your post.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Zionism and Militant Islam belong on another planet, let them fight it out there.

There ya' go. A solution that would actually work. Get them the hell off our planet. Both sides are seriously screwed up and unfixable. Israelis are tweeting 'Bombing of Gaza Children Gives Me “Orgasm” and having popcorn parties watching children die ... and Hamas is producing children's programs encouraging Palestinian children to be suicide martyrs and they are launching rockets from high population centers with lots of children. For some reason, both sides seem to really hate Palestinian children. Poor kids don't have a chance.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: samsamm9

originally posted by: dashen

Makes sense.

Like I said there is NOT a side to negotiate with

edit on 15-7-2014 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParanoidAmerican
Israel is systematically killing every none Jew in the 'Greater' Israel region.

Geee ... they aren't doing a very smart job of it .. considering they drop pamphlets and tell civilians to move out of the way. There are PLENTY of bad things Israel does. No need to invent some hyperbole to inflame the situation beyond the insanity it already is at.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
There is a much larger contingent of extremist Muslims in Gaza that support the annihilation of Israel.

I don't condone fanaticism on either side, but please, let's call a spade a spade.
edit on 15-7-2014 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
And yet even with this there are those who will continue supporting the psychopathic israelis ..

The israeli attitudes would make an ss sturmbahnfuhrer smile ..

Nobody talks about the fact that in the past 12 months nearly 6,000 rockets fell on Israel, and there was no military response about it until now. ??
Now that the Israelis responded, Palestinians immediately started to cry.

Only in the past six days Hamas fired 600 rockets at Israel.
It is unfair what is happening to ordinary Palestinian citizens,because of stupid Hamas & co.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Yeps, i noticed that too... cannibalising other ATS users' posts to create a new thread and not even crediting, or indeed asking via a u2u i assume ? Good golly.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I find it interesting and rather sad that the hardcore apologists for both sides seem to turn the "other" side into little more than their own preconceived stereotype of a "terrorist". At the same time these posters dehumanize the side they oppose while claiming to take the moral high ground in this discussion.

You are just as bad as the "side" that you rally against.

Look in the Mirror if you want to see why many on both sides seem to hate each other so intensely, without even personally knowing many people on the "other" side.

You enable it...........

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
What's with the orgasm talk? I came for that but then was let down by war propaganda. Was this an attempt to get perverts to side one way or the other about the war?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: awakehuman

I find it odd that when anyone has any quotes supposedly from Hamas or Palestinians that the Palestine supporters either dismiss it as justified.... Or call it Mossad operations propaganda....

Yet when someone posts things like this it gets numerous stars and flags.

And no one questions it.....

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Humanity4Ever
There is a much larger contingent of extremist Muslims in Gaza that support the annihilation of Israel.

I don't condone fanaticism on either side, but please, let's call a spade a spade.

Have you done any listening to the Israeli government or to the people that are running for office over there? Even Hitler would have been saying WTF? Hamas and the Israelis are two sides of the same coin.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Have you done any listening to the Israeli government or to the people that are running for office over there? Even Hitler would have been saying WTF? Hamas and the Israelis are two sides of the same coin.

Are you saying most Israeli and Palestinian politicians are equally radical? Why haven't some Israeli political groups gone all violent and setup their own government like Hamas did to the PA in Gaza? They basically were engaged in Civil War till the PA lost Gaza.

Not saying Israel are saints or whatever the Jewish equivalent is, but a Moderate Hamas politician is someone who Hamas ends up hanging and burning.........

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
There's been a few threads already about comments made during the war.

I don't think the represents the majority of the population - just the very outspoken minority. I wouldn't want to be associated with the majority of comments here on ATS.

You could probably pull up comments after 9/11 and find worse things from some so called Christians.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Humanity4Ever

lol even hitler. i take it that you are the reincarnation of hitler or are in spiritual contact with him.

Seriously though i read a comment you made a week or so ago about how the us got ripped of because they helped build the iron dome and it was failing to do it's job. Do you still stand by that thought?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
That Israeli politician looks a lot like Amanda Knox.
Anyway, this reminds me of how Sara Silverman acts when talking about Jesus. Her head almost spins around. It's almost like she is Satan and has orgasms when defiling all that is holy or sacred. Very satanic behavior.

This is just the latest sickening behavior of the Nazis....I mean Israelis. But I'm not surprised because it is they who believe that they are the "chosen" and that they are the only humans on earth and that everybody else is animals, or goyim. This is how I expect them to act and treat non-jews.

The real question is: When will some countries band together and put a stop to Israel? When will the world band together and put a stop to Israel? When will Americans demand dual citizen politicians to make a choice on becoming American or remaining an Israeli? When?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join