It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombing of Gaza Children Gives Me “Orgasm”: Israelis Celebrate Slaughter on Facebook

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
As a German I am still angry and sad how you instantly get called Nazi and antisemite when you call out Israels politics.

The last politician who critized Israel in their own parliament got nearly kicked out of the country.

They always play the antisemitism and holocaust card, but what they are doing is a comparable genocide (not in numbers, but in intentions)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: aLLeKs
As a German I am still angry and sad how you instantly get called Nazi and antisemite when you call out Israels politics.

The last politician who critized Israel in their own parliament got nearly kicked out of the country.

They always play the antisemitism and holocaust card, but what they are doing is a comparable genocide (not in numbers, but in intentions)

Really?

Interesting observation. Personally, I don't find the systematic extermination of millions of people and the retaliation against a terrorist regime that is deliberately firing missiles into civilian areas to be the least bit analagous, but maybe it's just me.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: aLLeKs

On a contrary there was no outrage in media when Israeli lawmaker’s called for HOLOCAUST against Palestinians.She even got thousands of Facebook likes

electronicintifada.net...

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
This topic was posted earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!
edit on Tue Jul 15 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join