It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombing of Gaza Children Gives Me “Orgasm”: Israelis Celebrate Slaughter on Facebook

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Israel’s latest assault on the besieged Gaza Strip has been accompanied by yet another sharp increase in incitement against Palestinians and solidarity activists on social media outlets, such as Facebook and Twitter.

Facebook groups have been set up to call for the collective punishment of Palestinians in the Gaza Strip. Others host incitement against Palestinian students at Israeli universities, including posting pictures of and personal information about individual students.

Source : electronicintifada.net...

Israelis Photographed With Popcorn and Chairs, Cheering As IDF Bombs Palestinian Targets Inside Gaza

Source : twitter.com...

Israeli residents, mostly from the southern Israeli city of Sderot, sit on a hill overlooking the Gaza Strip, on July 12, 2014

edit on 15-7-2014 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
And yet even with this there are those who will continue supporting the psychopathic israelis ..

The israeli attitudes would make an ss sturmbahnfuhrer smile ..

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Indeed, Pat.

I think I've said before somewhere that, ironically, the Israeli treatment of the Palestinians for the last 60 years or so would make Hitler blush.

Cheers
MSAW

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
And yet even with this there are those who will continue supporting the psychopathic israelis ..

The israeli attitudes would make an ss sturmbahnfuhrer smile ..

News report Israelis photographed with popcorn and chairs, cheering as IDF bombs Palestinian targets inside Gaza

Quote : “We are here to see Israel destroy Hamas,” said Eli Chone, a 22-year-old American who lives in Israel.

Source : www.independent.co.uk...
edit on 15-7-2014 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: awakehuman

Imagine if for just one day, you click your fingers and all Israelis live like Palestinians and all Palestinians live like Israelis.

Just so they get a taste of each others life.

Then after that, both sides get rid of your leaders, and start again.

Zionism and Militant Islam belong on another planet, let them fight it out there.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The death toll of what Hitler did to Jews and what Jews have done to Palestinians is no where close.

Hitler in cold blood killed millions.
With Jews its more like thousands and most of the times the military will warn them to evacuate.

No where near the same.

One is fighting for their lives ( Israelis ), the other is a victim of their regime ( Palestinians ).

Between this stupid war is costing 23 million per day.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Wonder if the Palestinians who started this round had orgasms when they killed the three innocent Israeli teens a few weeks ago. I have no dog in this fight, but try as I might, I have no sympathy for either side. And maybe if Hamas didn't use the kids as human shields by moving them to known IDF targets, there wouldn't be as many civilian casualties.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Let me introduce Ayelet Shaked, great Israeli politician...

israeli lawmaker's call for genocide of Palestinians gets thousands of Facebook likes

Link

The political climate in Israel is so ugly that at least one member of Knesset is quoting an article referring to Palestinian children as “little snakes”—and suggesting that the country is ready to declare war on the entire Palestinian population.

This jezebel is so far right with her radicalism she makes Bibi seem like a school boy.
She openly calls for the death Palestinians while her husband, a fighter pilot executes and kills at will.
The Zionist message is the same. . . Even with an angelic face.
edit on 15-7-2014 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2014 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Wonder if the Palestinians who started this round had orgasms when they killed the three innocent Israeli teens a few weeks ago. I have no dog in this fight, but try as I might, I have no sympathy for either side. And maybe if Hamas didn't use the kids as human shields by moving them to known IDF targets, there wouldn't be as many civilian casualties.

Where is the proof of what you are talking about? Except for what was said by Israel, no proof offered at all and how is bombing a country over the murders of the dead teens justifiable? A person from my country was murdered in Australia last year, does that give my country the right launch airstrikes against Australia? And how do we know that every installation hit by those airstrikes where legitimate targets? Only Israel's word again.
edit on 15-7-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Yeah right tell that to the people at the UN hospitals and schools that Israel bombed. Israel purposely target civilians and has admitted it. You and Benny keep saying the same thing about the Palestinians killing those kids but have no proof maybe they should start looking in Israel although seeing a bloodthirsty bunch like these people they could be hard to track down.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Did Palestinians kill those teens?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: FreedomEntered

The death toll of what Hitler did to Jews and what Jews have done to Palestinians is no where close. Hitler in cold blood killed millions. With Jews its more like thousands and most of the times the military will warn them to evacuate.

Genocide is genocide. So if there were millions of Palestinians dead then could people make the Israel Hitler comparison?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
What a disgusting bunch of people, just been reading some of the comments.. If this is the chosen people we are all screwed.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: awakehuman

It appears that the social media is now the anti social media. I hope that Zuckerberg and co sleep well tonight knowing that their creations are helping these folks pour the fuel onto the fire.

Sure there is a morbid curiosity in all of us and some will post such things as a car crash of whatnot, but we don't grab a chair and revel in the event, and we certainly don't try to get a front row seat when it's an act of violence or war.

edit on 15-7-2014 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: samsamm9

Not that this really excuses the want for violent actions. But she does make a somewhat rational point. The Russians bombed the Chechens. The Americans bombed the Afghani's/ take your pick. The French the Algerians. The Chinese the Mongols/ Tibetans...so on and so forth. I get the point. If every other nation can attempt to eradicate or subdue terrorism...why can't the Israelis? I dunno...it's a good point. I certainly don't support it as I don't support ANY violence. But I do understand the point.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkymedic
a reply to: samsamm9

Not that this really excuses the want for violent actions. But she does make a somewhat rational point. The Russians bombed the Chechens. The Americans bombed the Afghani's/ take your pick. The French the Algerians. The Chinese the Mongols/ Tibetans...so on and so forth. I get the point. If every other nation can attempt to eradicate or subdue terrorism...why can't the Israelis? I dunno...it's a good point. I certainly don't support it as I don't support ANY violence. But I do understand the point.

Do you also understand Hitler ?
Some say he made a point. . . Some people believed and still believe he was rational.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FreedomEntered

That is complete BS while the numbers may not compare the atrocity is the same. Since 2000 there have been about 7 Palestinians killed to 1 Israeli. Israel is systematically killing every none Jew in the 'Greater' Israel region. I would be willing to bet that the numbers are severely under reported like our Iraq numbers.
1st
2nd
3rd

And they must be great at warning them too.....as if that matters...Linky
edit on 15-7-2014 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I'd just like to remind everyone what makes this whole revolting situation possible, why it has been happening for so long, and why the way out isn't happening any time soon.

The main culprit is the average man's misguided ability to make sweeping generalisations about other human beings.

This leads to fallacious responsabilisation of entire groups for the actions of a few, which in turn leads to generalised hate, and people cheering on both sides when tanks blow children to pieces in their homes, or when adolescents are coldly executed by their captors.

We need to stop painting everyone with the same brush.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: FreedomEntered

The death toll of what Hitler did to Jews and what Jews have done to Palestinians is no where close.

Yet, but we are speaking of israeli terrorists, not jews.

Hitler in cold blood killed millions.
So will israeli terrorists in time.

With Jews its more like thousands and most of the times the military will warn them to evacuate.

I see...it is ok to murder thousands right?
When asked psychopaths will tell you, "A moving target is always more fun, especially if you have terrorized it to run away". Still on the jews I see...

No where near the same.

Yet..

One is fighting for their lives ( Israelis ), the other is a victim of their regime ( Palestinians ).

Who told you this, have you seen the math and the weapons involved?

Between this stupid war is costing 23 million per day.

4 billion a year from the US alone, and that is just what is above the table...

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Hey man, what's the go with copying stuff from other threads and replies and posting them as new threads? This thread is partially made up of an existing one of mine, and another of yours is made up of Samsamm9's reply here, lol...

Oh well.

In regards to the topic at hand, i absolutely despise all individuals who act in such ways, and that includes the Palestinians and the Israelis. It must be understood that only a minority of Israelis and Palestinians are extremists though, and neither side should be blamed for the actions of a few. Instead, we should be looking at all those who want to live in peace, those who want to live on equal terms. Such people exist, but we have to crack through the propaganda and education deficiencies in both states to usher in a peaceful age. That is what people should be working towards, instead of the systematic genocide of one ethnicity or the other.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join