It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The extermination of white people?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

It's a thought-provoking way of looking at why we (as humans) respond to 'strangers' in our communities. Likewise, the same can be said when a community feels like another is getting too close to its territory.

Whereas we (as humans) used to go and sharpen the hand-axes, the same urges express themselves today by feeling pissed off at certain neighbours.

It could be colour, class or language differences...some of us don't cope well with them. For example, if we were the rich folk moving into a gentrified district, it'd piss us off that the poor were in our territory - likewise the poor would resent the 'rich folk' taking over.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Threads like this remind me of why ats is not alternative media. So many typical brainwashed tools with the Frankfurt School programming.
Who cares if you appear racist on ats where no one will know your true identity or thought police are not going to bother to check.
I think paranoia and fear the only reason Caucasians have a "white guilt" complex.

Do White People Need a Survival Strategy?

edit on 17-7-2014 by 74joff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 74joff I take that as you saying that you are pro extermination of people or do you just enjoy kicking on people you find to be beneath yourself. Perhaps you did not read the thread and just decided to unload some steam caused by the title. There are very good points being raised here that as a whole do not steer in either direction.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chiftel

originally posted by: deadeyedick

originally posted by: Chiftel
What do you define as white?
lol i am not gonna be defining anyone for extermination. However i do see a definite danger to people with pale skin in positions power. The term rich white guys does get thrown around alot.

Do you see Hispanics as white?

You have to admit that many do see or classify light skinned Hispanics as "white"
There are many hispanics who have very light skin, there are a fair number with naturally blonde hair and blue eyes

Remember Hispanic, the term comes from spanish, as in conquered by the Spanish, as in previously ruled by the Spanish, and or Portuguese, who are predominately light skinned, many with blonde hair and blue eyes
who left their genes behind when they no longer ruled the countries

I think the term generated by the current PC climate says it all: white-hispanic

edit on 17-7-2014 by grandmakdw because: addition

edit on 17-7-2014 by grandmakdw because: added the word or

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: masqua

Doing away with human beings is what this is all about. It'd be great to know that all humans are human regardless of their skin colour.

Pointing out that our common ancestor originated on the African continent makes the case that 'racial distinction' is a social construct.

I agree with you.

However, I think some of the fear is generated by the rhetoric of the past few years where black leaders have advocated the killing of all white people.

When words like that hit the news, it scares people.

When true black leaders do not decry and publicly denounce words like these, it further scares people into thinking it just might happen.

Rather it would actually happen or not, genocide does happen regularly around the globe; that enhances the fear of genocide happening to them and their families. (be it a "reasonable" thought nor not)

www.examiner.com...

black-panther-leader-kill-white-babies-by-bombing-nurseries

bossip.com...

-leader-says-he-gonna-hunt-down-white-people-and-kill-them-to-totally-destroy-white-supremacy/

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   

take that as you saying that you are pro extermination of people or do you just enjoy kicking on people you find to be beneath yourself

Neither, and this is not my first post if you read my other posts you will see where I am coming from.

Perhaps you did not read the thread and just decided to unload some steam caused by the title

I did indeed, been reading your thread with interest from the beginning. I doubt you have read my posts though?

Your attitude is strange you post an open thread on controversial subject,the most controversial there is infact, then criticise a poster that mostly agrees with you among alot of brainwashed sheeple; are you masochist?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 74joff

I'm in your gang, bud; if that's any consolation.

I suspect most people are, but they keep quiet in the face of the propaganda.

We can see the basic injustice of the whole thing, the totally undemocratic imposition of multiculturalism throughout the Western world; the astonishing unfairness of positive discrimination.

Unlike our blue pill-swallowing friends.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

I'm in your gang, bud; if that's any consolation. I suspect most people are, but they keep quiet in the face of the propaganda.

I currently live in a heavy multicultural neighborhood in Australia's biggest city. Everything I am saying is my first hand experience. This not statement of hate but fact, white and non whites do not miscegenate on a large scale things have not changed much since the start of multicult and political correctness(1980s in Aus) so can think its a major failure of epic proportions if the original goal was miscegenation via social engineering.

I get the strong feeling many in this thread live in safe middle to upper class mostly white burbs of nth american cities and are thus speaking academic jargon about something they have no real every day experience with. The Middle to upper class anglos/white often the most laden with "white guilt"even though most live in safe leafy or gated estates a long way from ghettos if you will.

edit on 18-7-2014 by 74joff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 74joff I just had a hard time understanding the wording in your post. I see where you are coming from once i checked out your link. I have to admit things just seemed a little off for me yesterday. Here's to not holding a grudge.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join