It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do muslim middle eastern terrorists always hide amongst civilians

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
"I pointed out a fact, the terrorsists are muslims in almost all cases the world over.

Muslims are the problem. Is it all muslims? Absolutely not. Is it muslims? Yes without a doubt. "

lol half the cases recently of terrorism or more are America and Israel. Not just Muslims.

They call Iran a terrorist nation too. Iran has not waged are war in 100's of years.

Who wages and starts all the wars lately?

What about America and it's illegal wars all over and support of Israel. Seems as though they are terrorists. Does that make Americans terrorists? Or would that be the gov that was a terrorist group? Don't want to be bombed in to the stone age here in America, i live here. But we deserve it as much as Israel does. I won't be surprised when it happens.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted
The answer to this is obvious. They hide amongst civilians because they're cowards.

Here was me thinking a coward was someone who turned up to a knife fight with a gun. if Israel or any other well equipped Army were stripped down to the basics just like Hamas, the Taliban etc, i think we would see who did the running away.

Cowards armed with small arms dont tend to take on overwhelming forces armed with Apache Helicopters and heavily armed Drones precision guided by the most advanced technology ever.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
So as those long lists shows...they aren't hiding amongst civilians. They are catching members of peoples families or their targets when they are in public places and executing them regardless of who is around and what the collateral damage is.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: roth1

You have to jump off that Muslim-Terrorist bandwagon, anybody can be a terrorist. The word simply means the way in which the war is waged ... I cant even be bothered to explain

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: roth1
"I pointed out a fact, the terrorsists are muslims in almost all cases the world over.

Muslims are the problem. Is it all muslims? Absolutely not. Is it muslims? Yes without a doubt. "

lol half the cases recently of terrorism or more are America and Israel. Not just Muslims.

They call Iran a terrorist nation too. Iran has not waged are war in 100's of years.

Who wages and starts all the wars lately?

What about America and it's illegal wars all over and support of Israel. Seems as though they are terrorists. Does that make Americans terrorists? Or would that be the gov that was a terrorist group? Don't want to be bombed in to the stone age here in America, i live here. But we deserve it as much as Israel does. I won't be surprised when it happens.

This boys and girls is a prime example of a severe case of a brainwashed individual ..
government propaganda is hazardous to your health.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Yep

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888
I agree the COMMIES weren't that powerful but I sure as hell still hate the system, that is MY brainwashing.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: oblvion

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere
a reply to: oblvion

99 out of the last 100 terrorist attacks on earth were muslims, it is a fact they are the terrorists. Keep your political correctness BS with you, dont try to spread it to me.

Muslims are the problem, have been, and will be, until people like you that turn a blind eye to be "politically correct" stop and accept reality.

It is the muslims, they are the problem.

Oh yeah?

I am Muslim am I a problem?

1.5 billion Muslims in the world And at most
Maybe 25% are of extremist ideology ...

And the 25% reside in war torn conflicted country's.

And most of them are probly not even "extremist" but rather regular Muslim civilians defending their homeland.

So to say 25% are of extremist ideology is a long shot.

You sir are inncorect in your assumption...

So where did I say "all muslims( insert whatever here)?

I didnt

I pointed out a fact, the terrorsists are muslims in almost all cases the world over.

Muslims are the problem. Is it all muslims? Absolutely not. Is it muslims? Yes without a doubt.

You are assuming, not reading and understanding.

I never blamed all muslims for anything, that is stupid incarnate.

I did blame muslims though, as it is their fault in general, as they dont stop it, they trun a blind eye to their ever growing ranks of zealots and extremists, thus allowing it to continue and grow further.

It is the muslims fault.

Can't re quote you because your post got removed due to T&C violation ....lol

But I understand you want to "play on words"

So let's play .

In Islam we don't concider thoes "extremists or terrorist"
To be Muslims if they commit acts of disbelief . such as
Killing innocent Muslims , rape , murder, suicide ..ect

We call them

Khuawarij .

From their essentially political position, the Kharijites developed extreme doctrines that further set them apart from both mainstream Sunni and Shiʿa Muslims. The Kharijites were particularly noted for adopting a radical approach to Takfir, whereby they declared other Muslims to be unbelievers and therefore deemed them worthy of death.

You say Muslims ? I say nay!

The words Islam and Muslim come from the same 3 letter root word (s,l and m) in arabic. Islam by definition means surrender and submission only to the one true creator. A muslim by definition means one who surrenders and submits to the laws of God.

So how can someone be Muslim when they directly defy the laws of God?

Again your assumption is inncorect.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

""We desire Death as you desire Life."

"Hamas using children as human shields"

Hamas Summer Camp

45 minutes ago,,

"Hamas terrorists systematically exploit and choose to put Palestinians in Gaza in harm's way and continue to locate their positions among civilian areas and mosques, proving once more their disregard for human life and holy sites,' said Lieutenant Colonel Peter Lerner, a military spokesman."

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... #ixzz37HblzH8x
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

what i dont get is why are people surprised?,,If the world cannot see the evil,,then it must be stupid and blind.

"Hamas Spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri: Human-Shield Policy Is Effecive"

cause its Israel's fault.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I'll go straight out and say I think both sides are as bad as each other with regard to some of the entirely unnecessary violence that goes down - that said, you can't compare the 'military' position of the Palestinians to that of the Israelis. It's old machine guns against drones. Are they supposed to clear a kill zone to line up and die in?

I read a lot of here about Americans and guns being needed to fight a tyrannical government. All well and good, but a war like that would have to be fought in exactly the same way as the Palestinians do. Hiding in plain sight, domestically - using the terrain to their advantage.

Naturally that would be a good thing - rebel inginuity and the warrior spirit. Not so when it's Muslims doing the same.

It's a bit pathetic really.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: KingIcarus
NO, that is incorrect by the virtue we are AMERICANS ,arrogant,loud and egotistical as a result of being a successful country( SO FAR) without having known any imperical rule. Our resistance is as advanced as our culture.

Those people are hostages.
edit on 12-7-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: uninfluenced

The answer is so simple it is staring you right in the face. Self preservation.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

...they have for years had their main rocket firing positions from mosques or from civlian areas... always.

That's for two reasons mostly, the one you mentioned - the propaganda value if an attack is forthcoming, and the other is that since civilians are the entire reason for the existence of armies, and governments for that matter, it's generally not a good thing to murder dozens or more civilians to get at a few fighters hiding among them.

They know this, the recognise their foe is better armed and equiped and like most people in a similar situation that wished to stay alive a little longer than would be the case otherwise, they seek areas least likely to be arbitrarily or routinely attacked.

Propaganda value? Yeah, of course. But survival, for a while longer at least, is another of the main reasons.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
You have already answered some of the issue. The very nature of terrorist is they create terror. That's in the enemy and also in their own population. Examples:- the IRA executed their own people, maimed their own people as well as creating terror for the British. The same is happening in the Middle East hence the millions of people running to other countries to escape ISIS. Is not ISIS supposed to be their people then why run? Because the nature of terrorists is they do not care about men, women or children who are not with them so if they are killed they are just used for the international media to play the sympathy card. If they really cared about the civilian population they would choose their sites with care and clear the population from that area. The terrorist will always come up with a reason why it's not their fault. To hid among civilians is their trump card, as already been pointed out, among a group of people which one is the terrorist. Whoever said they are just ordinary civilians fighting for their country is talking a load of BS. There is ample evidence in the majority of terrorist actions all over the world that the terrorist come from outside of the communities they operate in. I hope you all noticed I never mentioned Muslims in any of my post!

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Maybe this explains it:

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Excellent choice by the way...

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: captaintyinknots

Your right about invading other country's, they would have to actually fight and there would be no one to hide behind, so they invade there own people ( Sunni and Shia are all Muslim's) who are just as inept as they are while claiming great glory.

Great defense cap, I hope your not Muslim.

edit on 12-7-2014 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

If you are a target due to your beliefs/actions, and you have to hide but no one has ever seen your face before, hiding amongst the people is the best hiding spot.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Interesting response to a loaded question! If the op had any sense at all, they would recognize the media hype about Isreal being the down trodden in this recent affair. Ocontrair Mon amie, this is without question western civilization painting a bleak picture for is real to garner support for the recent onslaught of bombing that is going on. Can we say "False Flag" anyone?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
sorry
edit on 12-7-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join