It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do muslim middle eastern terrorists always hide amongst civilians

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
You have all seen the documentaries of afghanistan where soliders be it US or UK are going through fields and they repeat the same thing, `one minute these people are digging their fields the next minute they are shooting at us with an ak, we do not know sometimes who the taliban are but they are here.`

The same with hezbollah/hamas they have for years had their main rocket firing positions from mosques or from civlian areas... always.

Why? there is one simple answer.. so that when (and they KNOW it will happen), there is retaliation, civilians will be killed and they can use that to gain sympathy and to enhance the propeganda that their enemies are the dogs and heartless people.

Do not turn this into a `blah blah blah the bush administration did this and that`, or a random conversation about zionism, that has NOTHING to do with this.

It is a simple questions

Why do these muslims be it in afghan/ iraq or gazza ALWAYS hide in civilian areas......

Saying they have no choice is a lie, these are areas with tons of wasteland fields and caves to go through, you telling me their only spare place to fire from is from a mosque or a hospital?
It is clearly so that when they are fired back on, inevitably civilians will be killed, and they can use that for sympathy.

Once again, i am not interested in `this person did this or that` or bs about the crusaders and zionism.
I want a clear cut answer, why use civilians as a shield.

No answer? great? then shut your mouth about Israeli agression.
edit on 12-7-2014 by uninfluenced because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: uninfluenced

Terrorist, is not synonymous with Muslim. Can we please stop throwing that piece of prejudice around please?

Also, ALL TERRORIST organizations have usually hidden in plain sight. Be they IRA, Hell's Angels, Los Angeles City Gangs etc.

All groups that come together to do harm to people, have hidden themselves amongst civilian populations because it would be mighty stupid to just have a big old sign on a campground that said " ONLY TERRORISTS WANTED", don't you think?

What are you trying to get at? Seems like it's this:

Pose the question and don't wait for an answer?

Come on, that's a piss poor argument for anything.

~Tenth
edit on 7/12/2014 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

Terrorist, is not synonymous with Muslim. Can we please stop throwing that piece of prejudice around please.

Also, ALL TERRORIST organizations have usually hidden in plain sight. Be they IRA, Hell's Angels, Los Angeles City Gangs etc.

All groups that come together to do harm to people, have hidden themselves amongst civilian populations because it would be mighty stupid to just have a big old sign on a campground that said " ONLY TERRORISTS WANTED", don't you think?

~Tenth

Actually no, i knew people would try turn this into (As they usually do) well the bush administration did this
or the crusaders did that.. so this and that

there is an absolute ton of anti israel anti zionism hatred on here, from people who i guarantee you 99 per cent of them have never stepped into israel and seen what really goes on there for themselves (and does not base it off a muslim multicultural bbc report)
this is what always happens, every thread criticising terrorism or islam, there is always irrelevant justifications, that is why i said do not take this off topic

This is a simple question

Why hide amongst civilians and then cry about being targeted when the bombs fall

Answer that good sir, oh and loose the attitude
edit on 12-7-2014 by uninfluenced because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

this is what always happens, every thread criticising terrorism or islam, there is always irrelevant justifications, that is why i said do not take this off topic

Historical facts regarding what happened and who did them, are actually EXCEPTIONALLY IMPORTANT when rationally discussing present day events.

I fail to see how you could argue against that.

Why hide amongst civilians and then cry about being targeted when the bombs fall

I could ask the same about Israel. Why do they keep an open aired prison and then complain when there are attempted break outs?

But don't bother answering, because the question is exceptionally simple to answer.

They are in PRISON. There is nowhere else to hide. As for the rest of terrorist organizations, I refer you to my previous post, where I explained to you that hiding in plain sight is far more effective than going to " Camp Terror."

ETA: I've also traveled the middle east quite a bit, along with Israel once or twice. I'm not armchair general who hasn't gotten out and seen the world my friend.

~Tenth
edit on 7/12/2014 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Could it be because anything other than such guerilla tatics will get them killed in no time due to unbalanced militairy strength?

I suppose there is some political advantage in it for them too though, as you suggest.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
if they put on a uniform and marched in a unit then they would be an army - and an army is just big bunch of terrorists working for cash and not always what they believe

I was born and brought up in terrorist threat and it wasnt in the middle east

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Why????? Simple, if they came out into the open they wouldn't last long. They are simply using the western worlds armies own rules of engagement against them.
I dont see a problem with this tactic given the odds are heavily stacked against them.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Well if you think about it and say that Hamas should build a military base in the Gaza Strip to be away from their normal positions ,then you would not be thinking very clearly . How long do you think that would last ? a reply to: uninfluenced

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Why retaliate with bombs when you know you are only, or mostly going, to hit civilians, creating 5 new "terrorists" for every civilian killed and giving these "terrorists" what they want supposedly?

(post by oblvion removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

there is an absolute ton of anti israel anti zionism hatred on here,

Awe ..you poor thing ..

Try being Muslim on these boards and fighting off misconceptions daily!

It sucks!

And to answer your question its called guerilla warfare...

Next question please !

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: uninfluenced

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

Terrorist, is not synonymous with Muslim. Can we please stop throwing that piece of prejudice around please.

~Tenth

Actually no, i knew people would try turn this into (As they usually do) well the bush administration did this
or the crusaders did that.. so this and that

there is an absolute ton of anti israel anti zionism hatred on here, from people who i guarantee you 99 per cent of them have never stepped into israel and seen what really goes on there for themselves (and does not base it off a muslim multicultural bbc report)

Prior to this post, no one said anything like this. I think it's YOU who is trying to turn this into an off topic post.

You don't really seem to be looking for answers as much as phrasing what you believe is true as a question. In that way if anyone answers in a way you don't like, you can name call.

If you really think they do hide in civilian populations more than other groups, why don't you just present facts? Instead of asking a question you already made up your mind about.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Why do these muslims be it in afghan/ iraq or gazza ALWAYS hide in civilian areas

I thought it was because the "terrorists" are some of the citizens. What does a terrorist look like? A civilian with a gun?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
You have different levels of activity; soldier, mercenary, guerilla fighter, terrorist.

They all require support networks; food, clothing, weapons, ammunition. If someone is willing to pay them a full-time salary, they can be a soldier or a mercenary.

If they are ideological only, then they work for free as a guerilla fighter. Alternatively, they can work as a terrorist and have another source of income. A guerilla fighter would live out in the desert, jungle or remains of a ruined city. A terrorist needs access to a civilian environment in order to spread terror.

JAK

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Reminder:

originally posted by: Springer

"Broad Brush Bashing" is the epitome of IGNORANCE. I don't care which brand you buy into, it's simply stupid beyond belief. To state "(enter name of group you hate) is totally to blame and EVERYONE who is part of this group is a dastardly dog" simply illustrates the utter blind ignorance of those who scream it.

Stating that all Muslims are terrorists is as stupid as saying all Caucasians are card carrying klansmen.

edit on 12/7/14 by JAK because: Clarification

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

A guerilla fighter would live out in the desert, jungle or remains of a ruined city. A terrorist needs access to a civilian environment in order to spread terror.

For your logic to work, Hamas would have to be operating in a civilian area of Israel....but this is about Hamas hiding in Palestinian civilian areas which is a sound guarilla tactic.

link   
The answer to this is obvious. They hide amongst civilians because they're cowards.

link   

originally posted by: uninfluenced

Why do these muslims be it in afghan/ iraq or gazza ALWAYS hide in civilian areas......

Maybe because that big building they had with the "Terrorist Headquarters" sign our front was bombed.

And, uh, aren't terrorists civilians by definition? They're not regular army.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Are there not some Muslims living inside Israel ? They may be a problem and especially there but they are not the only problems .Out side meddling and influences have to be taken into account . A terrorist mercenary who may not be Muslim could get hired to inflict crap on other people to be blamed on someone else is common knowledge today .Wasn't it Turkey that a leaked recording was speaking about creating a false flag ? If these sort of tactics are real and there seems to be prof that they are then who do you rightfully blame ? a reply to: oblvion

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: oblvion

99 out of the last 100 terrorist attacks on earth were muslims, it is a fact they are the terrorists. Keep your political correctness BS with you, dont try to spread it to me.

Muslims are the problem, have been, and will be, until people like you that turn a blind eye to be "politically correct" stop and accept reality.

It is the muslims, they are the problem.

Oh yeah?

I am Muslim am I a problem?

1.5 billion Muslims in the world And at most
Maybe 25% are of extremist ideology ...

And the 25% reside in war torn conflicted country's.

And most of them are probly not even "extremist" but rather regular Muslim civilians defending their homeland.

So to say 25% are of extremist ideology is a long shot.

You sir are inncorect in your assumption...

edit on 0051013170571th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join