It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palistine is the Problem Not Israel

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

That area has not always been referred to as Palestine. There is no nation known as Palestine, no true Palestinian people.

Call them displaced arabs, most likely Jordanians.
edit on 13-7-2014 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2
a reply to: FyreByrd

Not this map again. What would you do if you tried to go back into a house you once occupied but were kicked out of? Would you fight to get your property back?

You missed the one big fact. They land never belong to the Europeans it was given to. The property did belong to the Palestinians that have been living there for generations.

link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Not this map again. What would you do if you tried to go back into a house you once occupied but were kicked out of? Would you fight to get your property back?

Isn't that what the Palestinians are doing? And when were the Israelites kicked out? 70 CE? Isn't that like 2000 years ago?

What exactly do the Palestinians gain by killing me or any other civilians? If they want to fight then they should be attacking only military targets...

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Really? I know of no such nation known as Palestine. All these threads are such a waste of time. Same dribble, same maps, same misplaced logic, same ignoring historical facts, same bible-hating, Israel-hating members spewing the same hate speech over and over again. I guess if you repeat a lie enough times, you'll start to believe it yourself. What amazes me is through all of this, none of you has even once tried to put yourselves in Israel's position. What would you think if Israel were gone. Do you think the middle east would be better off? The Jewish people have always been the MOST persecuted people on the face of the earth. Why is that?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CommandoJoe

Isn't that what the Palestinians are doing? And when were the Israelites kicked out? 70 CE? Isn't that like 2000 years ago?

What exactly do the Palestinians gain by killing me or any other civilians? If they want to fight then they should be attacking only military targets...

Yeah, yeah. How do they do that with weapons they can't aim? Are you saying that these dudes have the same capacity at targeting as Israel? The body count doesn't bear that assumption out.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

That area has not always been referred to as Palestine. There is no nation known as Palestine, no true Palestinian people.

Call them displaced arabs, most likely Jordanians.

Oh please Palestine has existed sine it was named by the Romans. The place that never existed however was a nation called Israel it didn't exist until 1948.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Really? I know of no such nation known as Palestine.

Really? The UN does:

The State of Palestine (Arabic: دولة فلسطين‎ Dawlat Filasṭīn), is a sovereign state in the Levant that is recognized by the United Nations.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I dare you to go search for the truth yourself.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Oh wow, and NOW you side with the corrupt UN? Come on Intrepid, put your thinking cap on.

As I said, YOU are taking this thread (as a MOD no less), into a hate-Israel, pro-Palestinian dogma that has no place on these forums. You should recuse yourself.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Yeah, yeah. How do they do that with weapons they can't aim? Are you saying that these dudes have the same capacity at targeting as Israel? The body count doesn't bear that assumption out.

So then you think it is perfectly legitimate for Hamas to target civilians? What other terrorism do you advocate?

They clearly have the capability to make explosives - blow several holes in the wall at once. I'm sure Israel will send troops to those areas, then you have close up military targets. Launch rockets at them, launch at the guard towers. They gain nothing toward their freedom by targeting civilians except creating terror and a harsh response from Israel.

A bunch of farmers and goat herders in Afghanistan seemed to be able to harass the Soviet and US military for many years without a bunch of high tech weapons...

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Shouldn't you be saying that of Israel as well? They have guided weapons but keep hitting Homes, Hospitals and Schools.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CommandoJoe

A bunch of farmers and goat herders in Afghanistan seemed to be able to harass the Soviet and US military for many years without a bunch of high tech weapons...

They received weapons from the CIA and learned the training very well.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Israel's roots

That's religion not people. Show me one person in this bunch that was living back in 70BC and I will agree they have a right to that land. Till then these Europeans have no rightful claim to the land.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I dare you to go search for the truth yourself.

I have presented you with truth but you refuse to open your eyes.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Shouldn't you be saying that of Israel as well? They have guided weapons but keep hitting Homes, Hospitals and Schools.

Israel goes out of its way to avoid civilian casualties. They hit the homes of Hamas leadership, and buildings where missiles were launched from, they also send sms and recorded phone calls warning people to leave the area. Pilots have called off attacks when they saw children in the area. Do you honestly think Hamas would ever do any of those things if the roles were reversed? Israel is not perfect, but in this particular conflict, they are the lesser of 2 evils.

They do not randomly launch missiles into civilian areas just to kill as many Palestinians as possible - they have specific targets and methodology, not intentional killing of civilians. If Hamas had accurate weapons you can bet they would target the most densely populated civilian areas they could, just as they did with suicide bombers hitting cafe's, buses, and night clubs. All of this information is easily found if someone cares to look, so I'm not spoon feeding people any more - I know you're more than capable of locating it, but most likely you will choose not to as it doesn't support your position. I have no problem admitting Israel makes mistakes and gets it wrong sometimes, and if the information I post is wrong I have no trouble admitting or accepting that either.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Lol. No agenda there, right? I think the numbers are fraudulent to gain sympathy and support for Zionists. You are placing words in my mouth. Exaggeration is fraud.

Does Palestine, and its people, have rights? The exact same ones you do? Yes or no?

Perhaps it is time for a modern investigation of all claims, using science to verify it all. Attempt to reserve judgment, and let science work and speak. Oh noes, that would be terrifying. Yet, it would seal either side forever. Oh wait... that's illegal lol.

I can't wait to see the reasons you will give me, why we shouldn't.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

What, are you blind? It is you who refuses to open your eyes. I have presented you FACTS, yet you believe whatever illogical dogma you've either seen or heard.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

They received weapons from the CIA and learned the training very well.

And Hamas receives weapons and training from Iran and others as well.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: resistanceisfutile

Honestly I wish any kind of topic regarding to Israel - Palestine situation would be banned.

If you don't like reading about this topic then why did you click on the link? No click no read problem solved.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join