It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News Reporter exposes Israel on live television.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut
a reply to: buster2010

You sir are so confused .

U askd a question about "a nation"

The u.s. qualifies as "a nation"

The government isn't another nation that invades peoples homes it is OUR NATION.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I love it. A totally lopsided POV. So many hate on Israel who just wants to exist. Yet, you have people that post these list of violations on behalf of Israel, while ignoring the thousands of violations and outright attacks by others on this nation. And, the mods here at ATS do nothing to curb the promotion of hate speech. Therefore, I guess I am to assume that mods here at ATS are anti-Israel by their supposed condoning of such speech.

Is Israel perfect...not. Have they done wrong....yes. But why can't they be left along and allowed to exist? If Israel was wiped off the map tomorrow, how may of you here at ATS would cheer its destruction? And yet, you have the audacity to poke fun at me and call me names.

One of these days, Israel is going to let loose, and I have no doubt that when they do the whole world will be against them, just as it is foretold.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Freenrgy2

The world will have to rise and fight that evil known as Israel, sooner or later. It's the evil that the world was forewarned about.

I bet this reporter gets outcasted!! I'd like to see American news media reporters have the same honesty. But we all know that they know who they work for and where their paychecks come from.

edit on 13-7-2014 by Fylgje because: correct typo and error

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RocksFromSpace

Talk about US media! How much freedom do you think journalists have on Russian Tv? This is a country going backwards as far as civil rights under the leadership of Putin. I wouldn't put too much faith in any news reports from that country. These are the same guys who are using the same methods Hitler used to justify the invasion of other countries IE: The Ukraine.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: lme7898354

And here I thought that Ukraine was using Nazi-tactics!! You not think it strange that Ukraine has US congress' belessing, and that so many Zionist operatives from America are there, or have been there, "helping"?? lol

Reporters in all countries should speak truth instead of being a paid mouth piece.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Whilst I (generally) love RT, watching Abby Martin is like watching a really poor Sixth Form debating society.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Freenrgy2

So you would like ATS moderators to stifle and suppress peoples views about Israel?

Why wasn't Palestine allowed to exist?

One of these days, Israel is going to let loose, and I have no doubt that when they do the whole world will be against them, just as it is foretold.

A quote from a children's cartoon. In other words this is so simple a child could understand it:

"One often meets his destiny on the road to avoid it"

And please don't threaten us with Israels desire to see their psychotic holy book come to life. We know too well what they are up to, you don't need to remind us.
edit on 13-7-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

they just aren't firing them for nothing, and if they didn't hide among innocent women children and non combatants just like all coward terrorist do, there wouldn't be any killed. the innocent blood in gaza is on their heads.

Same pathetic rhetoric the apartheid state spews out.

That is the same BS excuse we have been hearing for years and it's the pretext the Zionist regime uses to bomb hospitals, police HQ's and water lines as it has done the past few days.

I would understand if Israel was defending itself but when a nation that has billions if not trillions of dollars of US supplied weaponry and defence systems cries wolf I am afraid most people will not believe the manure that is spouted out.

The WHOLE of Gaza is being attacked, all of it, Hamas is the elected government, do you get that? They have already stated they did not fire the rockets which leaves pockets of small groups RESISTING or dare I say it, Israel firing those rockets on itself most of the time knowing full well that nothing will get through the Iron Dome or at best will simply scare it's own people and create more pretexts for mass murder.

It is obvious that this campaign was planned a long time ago with the sole intention of totally destroying the Palestinian people with no intention of ever sharing the land, this is obvious from the recent comments by the Zionist PM stating that Palestinians should "evacuate or face the consequences".

What is even more pathetic is to then read statements from the megaphonies saying "if they didn't fire rockets we wouldn't have to attack them"...what a load of crap. These people have been under occupation for 60 years, 60 years of death and destruction and I have lived long enough to see the many faces of this conflict.

Israel is quick to quash any real criticism on social media, no doubt monitoring all the data sound bites for keywords and then deploying their dogs to dispel any criticism.

The Zionist regime is the new Nazi - fact.

This fact will be made more evident when the world starts to ask why one rocket = hundreds of Palestinian lives and the death and destruction of their land.

Lets say it for what it is: "ARIAL DEMOLITION"

Israel is simply demolishing the ground for a future takeover and settlements. We are way past the pathetic excuses of the murderous regime and while I may not live long enough to see the change in that region the world is starting to wake up to the reality of the region and the Zionists regimes murderous intentions.

Especially considering there are acres of gas in the region, that would make any nation incredibly rich and a super power.
edit on 13-7-2014 by old_god because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-7-2014 by old_god because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I swear i'd get better responses on a youtube comment.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Um yes we do

And we do much much worse

Depleted rounds
drone bombings
of and the invasion of at least two countries since 9/11

You are wrong

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

I want them to be fair. Seems the majority of posts about Israel anywhere stem from pure hate of this nation. If anyone even dare suggest that Israel has a legitimate right to exist, they are attacked and nothing done.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2
a reply to: MALBOSIA

If anyone even dare suggest that Israel has a legitimate right to exist, they are attacked and nothing done.

Because they can't give a legitimate reason why Palestine
shouldn't exist. I know the old guard believes this is old bones but since there is so much more available information today than there was 50 years ago when Israel figured they had us all in the bag. It deserves to be revisited especially since it is not THAT old and people are alive and dying today who where there to see it from the beginning.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
So typical . The reporter should have the facts straight and not let her hateful almost demonic principles on Israel . What an idiot.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I truly believe some of these Palestinian extremists are the sons of jackasses referred to in the bible. That said, Israel is a bully that does not want peace. Begin came as close as anyone to brokering a peace in the area and he was assassinated. The people of Israel want peace. It's the same in Iran, the people want peace, they have no hatred of the west as advertised on news media. Even in America, the people want peace but extremest factions within our own country call out for more bombings and more war. They have their own agenda. In Israel it is a little different because they have a group of extremists that make all others look like amateurs. Just like the crazy Muslims they think they are motivated by religion. They believe God commanded them to kill their enemies down to the last child, cow and dog. If any of the crazy Palestinians (and granted, they exist) does anything Israel uses it as an excuse and opportunity to inflict massive damage and take more land away from the Palestinians who are under the impression the region is their homeland too. Even with the atrocities that have occurred on both sides, you will see the people intermingling and blending and living side by side in peace as well as misery for what EXTREMIST ON BOTH SIDES are responsible for.

Alien presence on the planet and UFO'S visiting earth would extinguish a good deal of these religious wars. Do we really think it is embarrassment for hiding the truth for so long? Do we think this information is hidden so as not to inspire a panic? Or is it hidden so religions supremacy can continue to infect and burn out large swaths of this area with death and destruction, destroying histories and people, as a means to get in there and claim the oil? Could it be that? If everyone was unified they'd stand a better chance at keeping foreign hands off their resources. America and the Saudis along with Israel have something going on there in the area.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I Love Abby... sigh

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The Palestinians have no right to that land. Did you know there used to be a large Palestinian settlement in Jordan and Syria? True! The Gaza area was not even on the radar until Israel decided to exist. Before that, the Palestinians had absolutely zero interest in the area we know as Gaza and the West Bank. None. But now that we have Israel... OMGKILLALL THEJEWS..

These Israel haters are the same ones who deny the holocaust happened. Realists? I think not.

Oh, and this just in off the wire: Three rockets fired from Gaza hit on the Israel side at a power station, cutting off power to around 20,000 people.... in GAZA.

But don't worry, Hamas.. Israel is repairing the damage and will restore the power to you in a few hours. Because the point has never been elimination of the Palestinians.

Notice we only ever hear of Israeli air raids after missile attacks? Do you think Israel is attacking itself and then putting up pictures in media before retaliating? Are the anti-Zionists dumb enough to believe the conspiracy is thorough enough to keep even the world media and other whistle blowers from coming clean? Please.... your anti-Israel hatred and hate speech is just proving yourself to be the sympathizers you are. Maybe you also think the invasion from Mexico and Central America on our sovereign soil is also just us being thugs and not letting absolutely everyone we see in, illegally? Palestine has no right to the Gaza strip or the West Bank. Never has. Not even the Dome of the Rock is legit. It is a contrived 'holy site' and the ONLY reason it is important to uslims is because as long as it stands, the Third Temple cannot be built reasonably. Hopefully soon, we will see the demolition of the Done and the Third temple.

So the world will rise against Israel? GOOD. That is exactly what is supposed to happen. Israel will not be defeated. Ever. Period. I've read the story. Israel wins in the end.
edit on 13-7-2014 by Everlastingknowitall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Yea this isn't exposing sh*t. Of course the playing field isn't level. When is it ever? Iraq v USA, Russian v Georgia/Ukraine, NATO v Libya and now Israel v Palestine...Palestine has allies in the Arab world, just none good enough to try to stop Israel.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

she hasn't exposed nothing that hasn't already been said.
she just wrapped in anti israel rhetoric and hyperbole.

hamas is just shooting off bottle rockets and isreal is over reacting. please.
if hamas had better rockets and or missiles, you can bet you a@@ they would be killing iraelis.

they just aren't firing them for nothing, and if they didn't hide among innocent women children and non combatants just like all coward terrorist do, there wouldn't be any killed. the innocent blood in gaza is on their heads.

Israel is a vile piece of # nation, its viscous and disgusting religion and culture set the stage for its insane and murderous land grabbing policy.

It has invaded and killed, it has murdered and raped and hidden behind its shield of 'anti-semitism' - it has an utterly vile religion and culture, it is the most disgusting vile and murderous regime on earth - and anyone who defends it is utterly moronic or shares its murderous intent. In the information age, ignorance is not a defense - if you support genocide and murder - then you are as guilty as those who perpetrate such acts.

Killing defenseless people is what Israel and the US govt do best - and the idea that anyone should defend themselves from those viscous, murderous whores is obviously wrong - how dare they not just hurry up and fkn die.

Carry on cheer-leading the baby killing murders.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
'you blow a few holes in 'our' land ( which we stole ) - we kill your children.

seems legit.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Everlastingknowitall

So the world will rise against Israel? GOOD. That is exactly what is supposed to happen. Israel will not be defeated. Ever. Period. I've read the story. Israel wins in the end.

You've read what story? The Bible? lol

Listen, my friend. Do you want to know what's really supposed to happen? People aren't supported to bomb innocent families, kill their children, and call them "Animals" in the process

And here is another thing that's not supposed to happen. People aren't supposed to set up lawn chairs to sit and laugh while watching those children die. That's not what's supposed to happen. It's not.

It absolutely befuddles me and amazes me that extremist religious people like you can sit there and self-righteously tell us all how you know good from evil when you side with this kind of evil. It's utterly baffling.

I can only put it down to a few possible reasons: insanity, stupidity, sociopathy, who knows. But no, this is NOT supposed to happen.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join