It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News Reporter exposes Israel on live television.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
"News Reporter exposes Israel on live television."

Calling RT live television when it's the Russian-English equivalent of Big Brother screen levels of propaganda

"News reporter" propagandist. exposes Israel, propaganda target.

One corporation attacking another and their proxies overtly.

This type of information is primed for already skeptical minds to confirm their bias

While the information isn't incorrect, it is slanted with attempts to further conflict rather then frame the story in a neutral way
edit on 12-7-2014 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

"What would you do to a nation that invades peoples homes and makes mass arrests of people that have committed no crime? "

I dont know about you but here in the u.s. we pay them our taxes

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RocksFromSpace

I may not be pro-Israeli but I know one thing for certain. Hamas is not a democratically elected government in Gaza. It's a terrorist organization who usurped authority in 2005 when Israel withdrew from Gaza. It has a strangle hold on the population there and hides it's munitions and weapons amongst the most densely populated areas civilian.

Hamas even called for the removal of Abbas and the Palestinian Authority and murdered dozens of people who participated in or supported the Palestinian Authority.

So as much as I agree with Mainstream Media being a propaganda machine. Her show and RT is the biggest Propaganda you can find on this issue. Abby needs to do her homework.

Hamas dictates everything there. They hide behind civilians and use them as shields. They terrorize there own people and brain wash the youth there.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I would have to say that the responsibility for the deaths of Palestinians rests with the Hamas. If they stop shooting rockets the carnage ends. Seems simple enough. a reply to: RocksFromSpace

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

I admire Miko Peled so much.I always have. It is people like him who truly can improve relations. I wish he or others like him in Israel would and could gain political office and push changes that would eventually resolve so many current issues.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Wow! Great find, F&S!

If I ever go on a date with that woman, remind me to do the Crocodile Dundee test on her first. I'll bet she's got some truck balls hidden away somewhere.
Just kidding.

She was pissed and IMO, rightly so. She was pissed about seeing her friends suffering as well as the one sided coverage of the conflict being portrayed in America. I say, "Good For Her!"

We need more honest reporters like her.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flint2011
a reply to: [post=18137555]RocksFromSpace[/po

Hamas dictates everything there. They hide behind civilians and use them as shields. They terrorize there own people and brain wash the youth there.

The population density of the Gaza strip is like 9,713 per square mile. It is one of the most crowded places on earth. The are walled in and deprived of most basic necessities. Tell me, how can they not use civilians as shields?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
That is probally the most logical statement I have ever heard answering that particular question. Israel, will never bow her head in shame.....they simply want the rest of the world to bow at their feet. a reply to: soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Can't say this enough:

DO NOT USE RUSSIA TODAY AS A NEWS SOURCE.
ITS RUSSIA'S STATE MEDIA, JUST AS PROPAGANDISTIC AS VOICE OF AMERICA AND ALL THE "EVIL MEDIA" YOU PEOPLE TALK ABOUT.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I keep asking this on this website but no one can give me an answer.

What did the Palestinian people have anything to do with WW2?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSinister

By moving the civilians away from the Military activities, weapons, personnel and bases of operations. But instead they hide weapons in houses and operate amongst civilians and even hide weapons in mosques. Then when Israel goes after them then they have a political tool to use against Israel to make it the big bad wolf.

Israel is not perfect by any means. It needs to shape up a great deal but don't make excuses for Hamas. If they were even remotely legit then they would do everything they could to protect civilians. Instead they use them as a propaganda tool against Israel to leverage world opinion. And most of the world's population buys into the BS.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Israel does some pretty f*cked up things in response to terrorism, responding with far more force than they received, killing far more people than they have lost, and deliberately antagonizing Palestinians by reneging on just about every agreement they make. Are Jews violent? Is Judaism a violent religion?
I think that the root causes of Muslim violence are the same as those behind most other human sectarian violence. I think that, looking particularly at the Milgram Experiment, we can see that authority will very often cause people to follow through with actions they would normally believe to be immoral, right up to murder and genocide.

I think that religious texts and religious leaders take positions of authority in the minds of the believers and the implication is that, if the leaders and their congregation's interpretation of the authoritative text includes violence, they'll be more likely to use violence. This imposition has opened a Pandora's Box upon the land.
Bottom line...Do no let any religious group take control of the government.

This conflagration blew up hundreds of years ago and is still smouldering. Religion and tribalism, power and control. Please don't tell me our morality is being guided by God - if it is he's a piss-poor leader and it's time we got a better one!

edit on fSaturday142279f223409 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Noone cares about muslims except other muslims and other muslims don't care about Muslims that much either.

edit on 12-7-2014 by mattsawaufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I support their unconditional courage. If this is true then Americans have to stand up and protest on a nation level.

Imagine black people protest all around country but all that government does is arresting black people only.. Man, what a story!
Protest, protest, protest!

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revelations29

The Palestinians allied themselves with Nazi Germany.

Google Haj Amin al-Husseini.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: flyingfish

Thank you for sharing the video. Very powerful and sooooooo depressing …

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
The Israel-Palenstine situation is quite complex, though I wonder, why now? I found it quite interesting that President Obama quite literally ran to negotiate a "peace" between Israel and Palestine, while at the same time ignoring or somehow allowing the quite dirty anti-dissident programs going on in the United States and around the world.

Since 2008 and especially since 2011, many American (and others around the world, like the UK, Canada, Germany, etc) dissidents, idealists, true-believers have been the subject of electronic harassment and gangstalking using STASI like tactics. The numbers may run into the thousands, possibly hundred thousand? Don't get me wrong, these are NOT usually your traditional gangs doing the stalking, no, it is the police, firemen, and just regular everyday people:

Targeted Individuals

What I find interesting is that some of these "targeted individuals" have filed complaints with the authorities, with very little results. Yet, when Israel and Palestine have a Tiff, all of a sudden Pres. Obama is there to save lives and negotiate a "peace" . I wonder if this show us where his priorities lie.

To be fair to Obama, though, he may be under the influence of powers above himself.
edit on 12-7-2014 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AllIsOne
a reply to: flyingfish

Thank you for sharing the video. Very powerful and sooooooo depressing …

Your welcome.

In the end death wins..

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: hidn60

Her main argument for why Israel's bombing of Hamas targets is wrong: "They are the democratically elected leadership of Gaza."

Once. When was the next election, again?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drunkenparrot

originally posted by: Revelations29

The Palestinians allied themselves with Nazi Germany.

Google Haj Amin al-Husseini.

Just like a good zionist they bring up the Mufi...They forget the Mufti was appointed by the British, by a Jewish man, Herbert Samuel, who also created the Supreme Muslim Council. Furthermore, Haj Amin al-Husseini was booted out of office in 1939. After the white paper of 1939 when the Brits finally promised the Palestinians a nation and a homeland, the support the Mufi got from Palestinains was very small. A large part of the Palestinians population supported the Brits fighting the Nazis in North Africa by sending their boys to fight along side the Tommie's.

Tortured attempts by Zionists to use Hajj Amin al-Husayni’s interactions with Nazis to tar all Palestinians (including the large number of Palestinian Christians) as having been at the forefront of the Final Solution represent an implicit acknowledgment that the moral calculus of Zionism doesn’t quite add up

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join