It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News Reporter exposes Israel on live television.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTengriist

originally posted by: HisRoyalJewness

So who was the legitimate leader of the Palestinians during this period?

The High Comissioner of Palestine, of whom there were ten during the period of British rule. Would you like the list, or do you think you can google it up yourself?

No, of the Palestinians not of Palestine.

That's a meaningless question. There is no "leader" of such groups. I might as well ask you who the "leader" of the Vietnamese in Australia is. Who's currently in charge of Jews? It just doesn't work that way.

It's not meaningless. The Mufti was their leader and you can present no evidence otherwise.

In Australia, leadership of the Vietnamese community is organised by state -with state chapters of the "Vietnamese Community in Australia" organisation- each having a state president who is recognised as their community leader in that state.

Thắng Hà is President in NSW for instance.

The same goes for Jews in Australia with each state having a "Jewish Community Council."

Nina Bassat is Victorian President.
Not really so hard as you make out.

edit on 17-7-2014 by HisRoyalJewness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: adnanmuf
so you said if the Archbishop caused trouble to invaders of Britain he should be exiled.
right?

No, I said if he instigated riots where people died, then tried to overthrow the government, that the UK would likely out out a warrant for him.

When you use the phrase, "you said," it helps to give an actual representation of what the person said. It's pretty easy in text, you can just copy-paste it.

So you mean if Archbishop instigated riots against the British Prime Minister he should be exiled and targeted, and if the Mufti of Jerusalem insigated riots against the British royals he also should be exiled and targeted. I see

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

It's not meaningless. The Mufti was their leader and you can present no evidence otherwise.

Because one cannot provide evidence to affirm a negative. I have however provided evidence that the position of grand Mufti of Jerusalem is a perfunctory post at most, that Amin al-Husseini's appointment was illegitimate, that he was removed from the office in 1937 and fled into exile, and that Palestine was with the allies as a British holding during WW2.

You have yet to prove your claim that Palestinians "sided with the Nazis." You've got the one guy who history shows quite clearly did not carry the group with him - nor did he have the power or authority to do so.

In Australia, leadership of the Vietnamese community is organised by state -with state chapters of the "Vietnamese Community in Australia" organisation- each having a state president who is recognised as their community leader in that state.

Thắng Hà is President in NSW for instance.

The same goes for Jews in Australia with each state having a "Jewish Community Council."

Nina Bassat is Victorian President.
Not really so hard as you make out.

I assume these positions are elected ones? Even if just by a council chosen from among each community? Would the loser of such an election - the last-place loser - have legitimate authority if Tony Abbot stepped in and said, "no, this person is in charge?"

Hypothetically - I don't know Australian politics, but I'm guessing abbot possesses no such powers to do so. But if.

Further, do the actions and opinions of each president - it sounds like there's one for each territory? - fall back on the ethnic group in question? Say Nina basset says something grotesquely untoward about some other group in Australia, is one entitled to assume then that all of Australia's Jews hold that opinion and are responsible for her position?

What if she did so four years after being ejected from office (or otherwise no longer being in the position)?

Of course not.
edit on 17-7-2014 by TheTengriist because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2014 by TheTengriist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

edit on 17-7-2014 by TheTengriist because: weird dupe

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
It is hard to justify the level of military presence (and continual ESCALATION) without a perceived constant threat...

It's as simple as that.

Be it 'reds under the bed' or the latest version 'the terrorist', you need to maintain a perception of possible loss to ensure compliance to the justification of more control and the consequences of it's need to continually trigger its use.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RocksFromSpace
You have to love and respect Abby Martin, she speaks the truth.

RT: Abby Martin: News Reporter exposes Israel on live television. She did what millions didn't dare to do. Much respect.

Lol, GREAT QUOTE by newscaster on western media: "They say that Israelis and Palestinians are just exchanging fire. What else should we really expect from media that effectively acts as stenographers for the US government." Lol, too true.

Although, the same might be said for RT for the Russian gov.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I assume then that you support Assad's army in targeting civilian areas, and the unfortunate body count, for the same reason that rebels are fighting and hiding there? Right?!

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: RocksFromSpace

she hasn't exposed nothing that hasn't already been said.
she just wrapped in anti israel rhetoric and hyperbole.

hamas is just shooting off bottle rockets and isreal is over reacting. please.
if hamas had better rockets and or missiles, you can bet you a@@ they would be killing iraelis.

they just aren't firing them for nothing, and if they didn't hide among innocent women children and non combatants just like all coward terrorist do, there wouldn't be any killed. the innocent blood in gaza is on their heads.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: mattsawaufo
a reply to: RocksFromSpace

Noone cares about muslims except other muslims and other muslims don't care about Muslims that much either.

A truly bigoted statement. Do you even know very many Muslims? I do, and most of them are pretty normal, just like all the rest of us (yes, I am actually not a Muslim contrary to your hypothesis). i've never encountered a Muslim extremist in my life yet.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

RT: Abby Martin: News Reporter exposes Israel on live television. She did what millions didn't dare to do. Much respect.

Lol, GREAT QUOTE by newscaster on western media: "They say that Israelis and Palestinians are just exchanging fire. What else should we really expect from media that effectively acts as stenographers for the US government." Lol, too true.

so ou can see that millions of people did not dare to expose Israel???
were they afraind to lose their job?
isnt the truth is that Israel brutalize Palestinians like everybody knows that??
Arent people who kepp silent on the crime participants in the crime and at least they will be haunted by their consoius all the rest of their lives, as a Bad Karma.
so why don't you speak out like I do??

why the cowerdise???

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

isnt the truth is that Israel brutalize Palestinians like everybody knows that??
Arent people who kepp silent on the crime participants in the crime and at least they will be haunted by their consoius all the rest of their lives, as a Bad Karma.

why the cowerdise???

Well, probably they are afraid to lose their jobs.

I think that the mainstream media is totally controlled by the military industrial complex.

People I am learning generally follow the pack and won't say something if they think it will have social, political, or employment consequence. Only the truly brave and principled will. They put truth over self-centered gain.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

why the cowerdise???

Well, probably they are afraid to lose their jobs.

I think that the mainstream media is totally controlled by the military industrial complex.

People I am learning generally follow the pack and won't say something if they think it will have social, political, or employment consequence. Only the truly brave and principled will. They put truth over self-centered gain.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join