It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I greet you.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Hello,

I've been sick for over a month now with a cold/flu like illness and have been reading too much stuff online and would like to post things I find here and hopefully learn more about them along with you nice people. Prior to that I have had Eosinophilic Esophagitis and associated symptoms for almost 2 years now.

I've had hundreds of lucid dreams, I use various supplements, colloidal silver in a ultrasonic humidifier, been given many antibiotics from drug dealers(Big Pharma).

I recently uninstalled every unnecessary program on my PC, no games whatsoever until I'm feeling well again. Can't stop me now
edit on 12-7-2014 by PraiseTheHighestOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
welcome to ATS
Enjoy the forum

make a thread about some of those lucid experiences.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: PraiseTheHighestOne

I hope you only feel better sooner. I'm not a licensed physician, only advise based on personal experience and observation. Antibiotics should be avoided unless absolutely necessary. They can save you in a pinch, but it is well established that there are good bacteria. If you kill them out with pharmaceuticals, you will have even more problems. I live like an animal. I rarely get sick. I have an army of bacteria assembled in my body that most hostile invaders want no part of.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I second this motion.

Welcome aboard, and I wish you the best. Focus on what your truth is, your highest calling, and follow that. It will not lead you astray.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Welcome to the nut house.

If you want to get a cool avatar click on this link.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you like reading try this one. Could keep you busy for years!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy

P

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ya

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PraiseTheHighestOne

G,day mate.
welcome/shalom /owyergoin
hope you pick up soon. i do the silver and also the super vit c
you prob need some of Des's cookies hopefully she will be along soon
enjoy the ride and wear a seat belt

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

Your user name reminded me of something I heard years ago about manna and praise...

I HIGHLY recommend reading the articles in the links below.

The Lord has impressed upon me to study about the manna He provided when the children of Israel left Egypt. He will supernaturally provided for His people, but we must really TRUST Him. We need to learn to NOT trust in the world at all but put ALL of our trust in Him starting now. God has been telling us to start having daily communion in our house. He said to me, “Keep your communions, it will keep you in Me, it will make you strong.” I told a pastor friend about that and he said the Lord told him that too and he started to have DAILY communion. The pastor said a friend of his called him and told him the same thing. [Editor’s note: Many Christians have been saying the same thing lately.] ~ Janice, Arkansas

220 Prophetic Warnings (page 677) www.scribd.com...

“Now you have your answer! In My Book you may have read about ‘bread’ without remembering that I am the Bread of Life in the Kingdom of God. That is why I told you to pray that it come to Earth! My body is the Bread broken for man’s healing. The breaking symbolizes my Blood washing away the sin that caused all the trouble since Adam. In My Book I tell you about Manna, the food of angels in Heaven, which I shared with my fretful people in the wilderness! It was only good for one day, except over the Sabbath when prayer and thanks were offered. That prevented decay! Do you get the point?”

Yes! Suddenly it was clear: Jesus is the Bread of Life. Only HE is essential for healing the physical or spiritual breakdowns in His creatures! Its preservative? Praise and Thanksgiving! Its longevity? One day [without Praise and Thanksgiving]. Its nature? Supernatural. Its purpose? Mercy. Its properties? Those of Jesus, the example of Love. How had I missed the deeper meaning of that prayer after saying it all these years? I must be sure that I have it right now.

“Jesus, if I understand correctly, You are saying that as ‘Bread’ You heal. Therefore the rules about Manna apply to healings? Without daily praise and thanksgiving the healings disappear? Worshipful prayer maintains the repairs that You have given as Your reward for obedience and faithful trust? Is that why St. Paul urged us to maintain a constant attitude of prayer? Is that why King David declared the ‘praise shall be continually on my lips?’

220 Prophetic Warnings (page 214) www.angelfire.com...

top topics

join