It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking At Our Border Problem Differently. We Could Have It All Wrong!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
After reading many Thought's from others and some of mine own concerning our Border Problem. I actually do think we missed something no one has brought up. Maybe due to selfish reasons, anger, or just the fact we were not Told the whole story. Why should they anyway? Many could cause more problems anyway; expected really, seems always one step ahead.

Now after some time reading some Topic's and the post's in them. I find a lack of compassion. Since we do not really Know the Whole Story, why do we create one out of fear? I hear more of having no jobs, drain on the System, sickness and do feel free to add any other Neg idea if you must.

While all this complaining is going down, has any one even bothered to Ask The Real Question? Oh My God, Your Joking Right? Actually I am Not! It does seem something has been left out from all this bickering, something so simple it would skip most people! I mean, it's something most would overlook and they know it! Keep the people Calm is the Key to all this although masked by an Issue Knowing would cause problems no matter How it is played out.

Now not saying somethings going down, some evil plan by our Gov, nor the start of NWO. Yet you do have to Ask yourself just 1 Question! A simple one really so far No One has even come close! Have I got one's Attention yet? Okay, here it Is:

Why just the Women & Children? Kind of has one now thinking does it not? If I remember right, when a ship goes down. Who is First to be saved? Plane having problems, who gets to go first? Now that this question has been asked by me. Find something Odd about the whole thing?

Not only has this been planned, set up way before anything was said on the news. Was already being done until someone caught on to something strange going on.

Sorry if I just made it more Interesting for you today! Could mean Nothing although lately more rocks have fallen from the sky. Plus the fact Earth has has it's share of Quakes as of late. Either way, they have what most have 20yrs ahead of us! Even if one was a Hacker with 3 computers working, top of the line would not be close to what any Gov has.

Changes Ones View if you ask me. Thanks for taking the time in seeing a different side to all this.

Peace

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Or they are just focusing on the women and children in an attempt to make us care about and accept them?

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: infoseeker26754

They are weaponizing compassion. They are using our emotions against us.

And doing a bang up job of it!

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
We HEAR from the msm that it's mostly women and children. But, if you pay attention and actually look at the videos coming in, you will see that it is mostly young males mid to late teens or slightly older. ??????? Hmmmm.
edit on 11-7-2014 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The border "problem" is manufactured to gain votes for the Democrats, while marginalizing large portions of the GOP due to the fervent nature of their most vocal minority.

If no Republican official discussed the issue on the border, you would only have a few patriot groups really worrying about this issue. But opinion tends to echo down the chain, right to the folks on the internet with their hyperbole, vitriol, and manufactured, echoed opinion.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I'm glad you've brought this up.

We're reaping what we've sown. They're coming in to us, as we've destroyed and brutalized their home lands for the US' gain and profit via the failed, yet ongoing, War on Drugs. Our government has allowed the Sinola cartel to operate with immunity for near a decade now. We don't hear much about the savage violence comitted against innocents by the Cartel members on this side of the border, might make that Coca-Cola* we seem to love so much taste bitter.

Here's a part of a story from a Mexican ex-pat who legally immigrated into Canada.

First of all, some history: We've had cartel problems in Mexico since Prohibition times. It started with small family beer cartels smuggling alcohol to the U.S. When America flip-flopped on that whole booze thing, these bootleggers were thrown into disarray... until the United States banned marijuana. It's been a pretty straight shot from there to running m*** and beheading people. The players have changed, but the basic story stays the same: America bans drugs and people in Mexico start shooting each other for a slice of a black market pie worth tens of billions of dollars.

But then, in 2006, everything exploded. That's when President Felipe Calderon decided to, as we said earlier, make the war on drugs a literal war. So, he invaded the nation of Drugs with soldiers and tanks, despite the fact that history says cartels will never go away as long there's still money to be made. At least 80,000 people have died since then, making the war on drugs significantly bloodier for Mexico than the war in Vietnam was for the United States.

The drug war affects every part of life in the northern cities and towns dominated by cartels. In the towns where the factions still compete, gunfights are treated like crappy weather and gridlock in a normal city. The cartels even post warnings so people know not to go out after 7 or 8 p.m., or whenever they decide it's murdering time. Yes, it sounds almost nice of them. But things would be a whole lot nicer if, you know, they weren't constantly doing things like murdering random road workers just to send a message.

Citizens rose up and formed groups called autodefensas, using weapons taken off dead cartel members. After a year, they've cleaned up about 5 percent of Mexico, but obviously the government doesn't exactly approve of a vigilante army operating outside the law (it doesn't help that the cartels have money and influence -- they own a significant chunk of Mexico's government and police forces, even while the president talks tough).

As incredible as the achievements of this Batman-esque army seem, it's entirely possible the government will swoop in with tanks and helicopters to "disarm" them all. And then the cartels will flood back in, high-five their buddies with badges, and prove that mass murder, like riding a bicycle, is a skill you never forget.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
My wallet is all fresh out of compassion.

Second verse.

So is this countries with a 17 trillion dollar debt.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Because it's not just women and children. I have seen random pictures flashed in news clips and there are clearly men as well. Also, they are probably sending the women and children to tie up all the border agents and just waiting for them to leave and coming across the border. The women and children are just a distraction.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I live in the area: let me assure you it's NOT just "women and helpless children!"

That's you media BS portraying the issue as such!

Would you like the cel phone numbers of some ranchers I know who are literally having THEIR properties swamped and threatened by rather ruthless "non women and children?"

Would you like a photo of the first intruder I've had on MY ranch in over 20 years who was NOT looking for foor, medical care, or water because I asked?

See if the MS-13 gang is "recruiting" these innocent souls inside the detention centers.

I can't keep postign on these threads because on one listens...

We haven't "sown this": it is a manufactured "crisis" only in that the "rights and benefits" of illegals now rival hard working, tax-paying citizens!

LIve in the area...see for yourself...hear the first hand accounts.

Then comment.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CloudsTasteMetallic

So, what is the solution to fix the problem there? Legalize drugs in the U.S. - I suspect a black market will still exist. Send in U.S. troops to clean up the cartel mess - then you will put many people out of jobs.

Didn't your man Perry visit there, or is he still there. What does he have to say?

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 11-7-2014 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Rocks from the sky? A most interesting point. The USA is faced with a truly historical challenge. In 2014 the politics of anger and resentment just may prevail. Let's face it; this is a matter of when many of these refugees will be repatriated. Obama has said this already. To those on the right, I would ask, in July 2014 are there any that cross the Rio Grande that are deserving of refugee status?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

No offense here, but Perry does not represent me. I do not live in his state, gladly. And sadly, I have no solution to this mess we've created, nor does anyone else appear to. At least, one that could be applied practically. Too many corporate interests and government agencies rely on the current prohibition-driven revenue streams.

And yes, you are correct about the black market popping right back up, for example look at the bootleg sale of cigarettes to avoid taxes. It's thought that over 56% of cigarettes bought in New York are smuggled in due to the absurdly high tax in the state, causing a loss of an estimated $5 billion revenue annually.

Merely trying to point out the Karmic implications coming back our direction for the way our government has treated the rest of the world.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Benswann.com called Crittenton FFA, which is located in Orange County and provides services for Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services, and found that for those willing to a take in a child under the age of 16, you can receive up to $854.00 tax free per month. For those taking in a child over 16, the total is $1,008.00 per month in reimbursement. If you have a 5 bedroom house and can take in as many as 6 children, you can receive reimbursement of up to $6,054.00 per month tax free.

source This whole thing is criminal. People need to stop letting them tug at their heartstrings and see this for what it is. A scam designed to put the nail in the coffin of our economy.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer
Hello beezzer, I stumbled upon your phrase "weaponizing compassion, and my brain started smoking! Weaponize and compassion just don't go together! Right? But I see your point. PC meets PR, Please don't ask me to itemize the faults or virtues of O's administration, let's just consider the alternative, and that would be...

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

See if the MS-13 gang is "recruiting" these innocent souls inside the detention centers.
a reply to: irishchic

I read an article about MS-13, and police officers claimed that they were the most ruthless, dangerous gang in America- and their numbers were increasing faster than any other faction they had ever seen.
LE couldn't understand the total lack of attention in addressing this threat- which they feel is greater than any other-by the administration and MSM. That was 2 or 3 years ago, and still it seems to be the elephant in the room.

What is happening in Mexico will happen here- and has already begun- according to those working the street.

It's painfully obvious that we are being led to focus on poor women and children. As long as that pits the pro against the con people, the REAL motive will never see the light of day. I think we all know, or at least should suspect, that more than women and children are being 'sheltered'.

If MS-13 gets any bigger, America will be looking as unsafe for citizens as Mexico. What then; Marshall Law?
I imagine folks are getting tired of hearing me say all the political BS-school & theater shootings, domestic violence, controversy over the 2nd amendment- is just marching us along the path to Marshal Law and total control by a select few.

Few could see the forest for the trees when Hitler rose to power. Does nobody see that we are on exactly the same path? More sophisticated subliminal mind control/brain washing to be sure....taking baby steps through decades, instead of continued military oppression as Hitler did, but we're headed to the very same lifestyle. We will be nothing more than worker ants in the not to distant future. All that's left is to eliminate the middle class now.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Here's another report - illegal immigrants are posing as children to get into high school, even if they have gray hair:

www.nationalreview.com...

boston.cbslocal.com...

Then there's the bus massacre by MS-13 where the mastermind attempted to enter the USA illegally, got caught, was sent to prison and plans to return:

seattletimes.com...
edit on 11-7-2014 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diderot
a reply to: beezzer
Hello beezzer, I stumbled upon your phrase "weaponizing compassion, and my brain started smoking! Weaponize and compassion just don't go together! Right? But I see your point. PC meets PR, Please don't ask me to itemize the faults or virtues of O's administration, let's just consider the alternative, and that would be...

. . . enforcing the laws that are currently in place.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
So, if I understand correctly, you are suggesting that the government has secret knowledge of an asteroid that is going to hit South America, and therefore they are shipping out the women and children? That is a pretty interesting idea.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight
It would be a bloody fight and the PROGRESSIVES would go NUTS.Collateral hits would be ASTRONOMICAL and surgical /aerial options are OUT that is a door to door battle,can you imagine the claims of racism as we carve a swath trough their major cities? Then they would show up with their hats in their hands and the UN would demand we pay damages.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CloudsTasteMetallic

Then we see the American people looking for open hearts.

benswann.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join