It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quit "looking up" and start "looking facts up".

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing
You can find this at the bottom of the page:
This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
originally posted by: MagicWand67
a reply to: network dude

[I]network dude[/I]
They picked a spot to spray their evil toxins over an area of boneheads.

Yes they are 8 hours GMT in a time zone too far west; (missed the big red arrow pointed east over there across the pond) how could they have made such a mistake?

[I]MagicWand67[/I]Maybe it's the toxins that turned them into boneheads.

Plenty of bleached cattle boneheaded skulls out here as direct 'collectables' sell for hundreds of dollars if the horns are in place; found painted/decorated sometimes; potencial evidence ill used.

[I]network dude[/I] perhaps your neighbors, but they seem too busy being good husbands to their livestock.

'Animal husbandry'; despite YOUR ideas of what that means/entails, has a COMPLETELY different meaning here in the civilized world; at least in my neighborhood.

[I]MagicWand67[/I] OP appears to be the one "projecting" his own thoughts onto your neighbors now.

MagicK; Not only my neighbors but is putting grandiose ideas into my Kitchens head (seems fear based).
edit on 26-7-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

'Animal husbandry'; despite YOUR ideas of what that means/entails, has a COMPLETELY different meaning here in the civilized world; at least in my neighborhood.

Seems like a lot of words have a different meaning in your neighborhood. Like DMZ, no fly zone, overhead, 12,000 feet, east, west, north and south etc. The list goes on and on.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
You can find this at the bottom of the page:
This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression.

I realize that you are not the OP; but thanks for expressing what should have been HIS 'bullet point' clarification points. I suppose the 'collaborative venue' reference includes EVERYONE, such personages as myself (free expression is after all FREEDOM expressed).

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

[I]Vethumanbeing[/I]

[I]DenyObfuscation[/I]Seems like a lot of words have a different meaning in your neighborhood. Like DMZ, no fly zone, overhead, 12,000 feet, east, west, north and south etc. The list goes on and on.

You responded to this quote of mine yet where is the reference to it specifically? Seems like you are asking other questions without regard to what you have quoted me as referenced. Why restrict yourself and if THE LIST goes on and on; how about have some fun with it. I live within coordinates N/S/E/W; I am earthbound (an admitted dry docked pave the earth flatlander), below 12,000 ft in altitude from that observation. Where is the JOY in your questioning? Lets get right to that list.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I realize that you are not the OP; but thanks for expressing what should have been HIS 'bullet point' clarification points. I suppose the 'collaborative venue' reference includes EVERYONE

Didn't you know it's the duty of every skeptic to volunteer their time to answer questions that were never directly asked of them in a timely manner.

They feel obligated to cover their fellow skeptics behind should they by any chance shrug their duties and slack off.

Which ever skeptic is on duty should be sufficient because they have all melded minds to become one consciousness.

Sort of like the Borg.
edit on 27-7-2014 by MagicWand67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MagicWand67

As long as the help desk is always manned, we don't have any problems. Lunch break is coming up, so another employee will be along shortly to teach you about what we want you to believe now.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

So you are saying a glass core melting is not exhibiting free floating oxides. Do I need to worry the next time I fly on PART OF A GLASS CORE, shaped like a 777 or large aluminum fixed wing bird, it might disintegrate midflight, as in as an aero-plane or something with engines and seats attached to its body that might come in contact with a projectile or very dense cloud formation, Conrad Lorenz style.

You do understand that the percentage of planes that fly daily compared to the planes that have just disintegrated mid flight, or being struck with a projectile that caused it to crash is so astronomical that you would have a better chance getting hit by a meteor before that happens.

Would this dense cloud formation be made of concrete because clouds are made of condensed water vapor not something solid, and if it is solid it wouldn't be a cloud.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

They feel obligated to cover their fellow skeptics behind should they by any chance shrug their duties and slack off.

Much like those who are believers, be it chemtrails or the Lochness monster skeptics don't need to slack off as it isn't their position to prove something doesn't exist, it is the ones who have the theory that need to find the evidence to back their theory.

But it is just easier to believe anything that fits without doing research on both sides, something that debunkers have done...How do you think we know things don't exist?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

[I]VHB[/I]So you are saying a glass core melting is not exhibiting free floating oxides. Do I need to worry the next time I fly on PART OF A GLASS CORE, shaped like a 777 or large aluminum fixed wing bird, it might disintegrate midflight, as in as an aero-plane or something with engines and seats attached to its body that might come in contact with a projectile or very dense cloud formation, Conrad Lorenz style.

[I]tsurfer2000h[/I]You do understand that the percentage of planes that fly daily compared to the planes that have just disintegrated mid flight, or being struck with a projectile that caused it to crash is so astronomical that you would have a better chance getting hit by a meteor before that happens.

Um hum. Yes I am okay to fly, as long as it is not a 777 over a 'hot' area involving a bunch of juvenile delinquents that are attempting to manufacture a WAR (using the locals, stirring them up) and killing innocents (just travelers going point A to point B) at 34,000 feet in the process called "a destination point eventuality (or not)".

[I]tsurfer2000h[/I]lf this dense cloud formation be made of concrete because clouds are made of condensed water vapor not something solid, and if it is solid it wouldn't be a cloud.

I don't know; (what an interesting question); I do know a lead balloon can float.
edit on 27-7-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

[I]VHB[/I]
I realize that you are not the OP; but thanks for expressing what should have been HIS 'bullet point' clarification points. I suppose the 'collaborative venue' reference includes EVERYONE

[I]MagicKWand67[/I]Didn't you know it's the duty of every skeptic to volunteer their time to answer questions that were never directly asked of them in a timely manner.
Which ever skeptic is on duty should be sufficient because they have all melded minds to become one consciousness.
Sort of like the Borg.

This is a blatant case of outsourcing; (borgs) banks of operators (like child labor) not knowing they are participating in a dedicated debunker MINION network involved (lock step); I didn't realize the extent of the apparent 'outsourcing program' (any skeptic is a good skeptic even if not understanding why) goings on regarding not only the "help desk"but how often they take lunch/coffee/copy machine breaks. The typical outsoursed skeptic minion is a "stand in shill" to bide/stall time in order to dodge questions its leader is unable to answer (even as an instant whimsical brush off) "hi, my name is 'TAD' how can help you" fashion.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

As long as the help desk is always manned, we don't have any problems. Lunch break is coming up, so another employee will be along shortly to teach you about what we want you to believe now.

So the truth is revealed; you actually have a set belief system (no matter at all that you want to impart it to others that is the least of your problems).

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Yer uh reelie good righter. Yoo shood publick right for a livin.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

any actual evidence for that? because making accusations about members is against the T&C.....

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

a reply to: Rob48
When the glass core breaks up into tiny pieces and those pieces land in water they eventually break down into boric acid.

Evidence?

there's already plenty of boron in water- but unless you're taking in about 5g or more per day it seems to they no effect.

ETA: it appears that somply "placing" Boron trioxide (which is what is used in glass) into water does not make Boric Acid at all
edit on 27-7-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Yer uh reelie good righter. Yoo shood publick right for a livin.

Waht meks yoou thin I have noh? Yoou whhood noh unnerstan the purrose laddy.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
]originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

[I]Aloysius the Gaul[/I] any actual evidence for that? because making accusations about members is against the T&C.

What are you speaking of; you didn't quote me regarding specifics; actual evidence of what for which felony. You say I'm in violation of ATS terms and conditions (who are you employed by exactly and are you a super smart stealthy undercover agent working both sides). Let me know the ensuing court date and before I speak anymore I demand a lawyer representative.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
my post linked to the post here you suggested members were part of a conspiracy - all you have to do is click the link to see what you wrote.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
my post linked to the post here you suggested members were part of a conspiracy - all you have to do is click the link to see what you wrote.

You mean those related to child labor laws?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Not that I'm aware of - I see nothing about child labour in the post I replied to - do you really now know how this function works??

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join