It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quit "looking up" and start "looking facts up".

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
After watching the latest Geoeingineeringwatch video, and seeing all the lies, it make me think of just how gullible some folks are. Swallow anything at all as long as it sounds good. If it fits inside your little box, it must be true.

There are two tools you may not be aware of.

First is the picture identification magic. To use it, you use google chrome. Then when you find a picture, right click on it and click on "search google for this image". You will usually find the original source and can figure out the deception from there.

Second is scholar.google.com . Using that, you can find peer reviewed papers that even the most ardent skeptic or believer can find some truth in.

Or, you can be a good little lemming and just follow the rest of your heard off the edge of the cliff.

Happy Hunting.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I'm going to have to try that to find the pictures origin.

I do believe weather modification is going on though, Even contrails have a geo-engineering effect, but they actually wound up being the opposite of what they originally thought.

Things can be dual purpose, engines can be designed to produce a certain effect.
edit on 11-7-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
whatever. I took this pic;

i1208.photobucket.com...

not normal (or i'd have seen this level of saturation every night) and not acceptable.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
follow google ...
avoid cliff
hmmmm...
I wonder how much CIA money is in google again?

CIA Is Funding Government-Led Chemtrailing Project

www.infowars.com...
ps
also I wonder:
forget military admitted weather modification in the viet nam war...and also much more recently
is there a picture of Obamas ID on google?

edit on Fripm7b20147America/Chicago42 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

If there is a company out there doing intelligence research, it's likely that In-Q-Tel, the CIA's personal investor, either looked them up or made a check out to them.

It's all to ensure that the Agency remains on the forefront of tech. Not long ago, In-Q-Tel invested heavily in a company called Keyhole. Never heard of them? Maybe you know their work, a little project eventually known as Google Earth.

www.businessinsider.com...

edit on Fripm7b20147America/Chicago36 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

Dan, the government controls the internet. So even the chemtrail sites use it.

It's all contaminated. We are all doomed.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Things can be dual purpose, engines can be designed to produce a certain effect.

Ricky is absolutely correct. Many things serve a dual purpose. Engines and FUELS can be designed to produce certain effects.

Alternative Fuel Effects on Contrails and Cruise Emissions II (ACCESS II)

NASA Aeronautics Set to Premiere High-Flying Sequel
The story so far
Measurements taken during ACCESS I in 2013 of the burned blended fuel showed soot emissions were reduced by 40 to 60 percent compared to JP-8 fuel by itself, according to Bruce Anderson, NASA's principal investigator for the ACCESS program.

"We saw big changes in soot emissions from the DC-8, but we weren't able to make clear ties between the type of fuel burned and formation of contrails. So for ACCESS II we really want to dig into that," Anderson said.

Understanding more about contrail formation is important because they are considered an essential variable in discussions about climate change.

While it is known that contrails are ice particles that form when water vapor from jet exhaust condenses and freezes on some source of nuclei, there are a number of different models to suggest what the source of the nuclei might be, Anderson said.

The source could be soot from the jet engine exhaust, so the use of alternate fuels might reduce contrail formation. The source could be from the sulfur that is present in jet fuels, so a low-sulfur or non-sulfur fuel might make a difference. And still other models suggest that just the presence of normal background aerosols in the atmosphere is enough to trigger contrails.

"It could be any or all of those things. Some people say there’s so much water vapor in the exhaust of an aircraft that any particles at all will seed the formation of ice," Anderson said.

To help test at least one of those possibilities, for ACCESS II the DC-8 will fly with both a low sulfur and high sulfur grade of JP-8 jet fuel.

ACCESS II Alternative Jet Fuel Flight Tests Begin

ACCESS II: Preparing to Descend

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I'm on the fence when it comes to chemtrails, but to be honest seeing posters like yourself constantly making threads against chemtrails makes me very suspicious. I mean why do you care if people think they are chemtrails instead of contrails, and why do you get defensive towards pro chemtrail people?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing them Right Clicks!

So used to using a Pen, having paper I do not try all the tricks on said Computer. Never had that class in school, was here's my # or stop by!

Now if I could just get copy and paste working I would really be a mess and toss my computer out the window! It was so simpler 40yrs ago.

Peace

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

I am actually a hidden agent for the chemtrail side. I mean, realistically, there is not money to be made in debunking chemtrails, but....if I could cause enough stir to make folks like you move from the fence to the aisle, then I have a chance at getting you to press that ever popular "donate" button.

Actually, this thread is not about how real I think chemtrails are, it's a plea to get ignorance to take a back seat to research. See, research is more than just reading things you agree with. It's reading things that explain thing you think you know.

So in the end, the big choice is all yours. Blindly accept what sounds like a cool juicy conspiracy cuz it't fun, or venture out into "reality" and look into some of the claims made and see if they hold up.

But for God sakes, please press that donate button and by some detoxifying supplies. (and get yourself a nice t-shirt while you are at it)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I'm going to have to try that to find the pictures origin.

I do believe weather modification is going on though, Even contrails have a geo-engineering effect, but they actually wound up being the opposite of what they originally thought.

Well, like it or not, the engines do in fact make more contrails than the old ones did. And clouds do have an affect on weather. So, I think it's beyond speculation that air travel adds to the topic of geo-engineering. And unless there is a breakthrough in science that can make contrails NOT appear, I think we are in this for the long haul.

Clouds seem to be dual purpose. As I have described before, during the day, clouds/contrails can reflect sunlight and have a net cooling affect, but during the night, heavy cloud cover can trap heat and make the nights much warmer than they would be if it was clear.

But the conditions that make contrails form is starting to be much better understood, at least on this site. (see Rob's thread on that)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz3

i1208.photobucket.com...

not normal (or i'd have seen this level of saturation every night) and not acceptable.

I wonder what you would say to see the same patch of sky at the same time, with no contrails?

Would you think there was no air traffic that day?

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975

I'm on the fence when it comes to chemtrails, but to be honest seeing posters like yourself constantly making threads against chemtrails makes me very suspicious. I mean why do you care if people think they are chemtrails instead of contrails, and why do you get defensive towards pro chemtrail people?

And that's the best question I've seen so far...

Peace

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

My explanation is three posts up. SHH, don't tell.

(post by Urantia1111 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111
You pathetic government stooge. I hope they're paying you well.

Not really. We got him cheap from NASA's Alien Disclosure Prevention Branch.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz3

i1208.photobucket.com...

Your image link doesn't work, but assuming it's a photo of some persistent contrails, why do you think you should see them all the time?

Have a look at this map:

That shows the humidity level at about 30,000 feet. It varies between less than 10% and over 90% within the space of a couple of hundred miles, and all those boundaries are constantly shifting.

Think about that for a moment and you might understand why you sometimes get contrails and sometimes don't.

Or tell me the place, date and time and I will try to track down the map.
edit on 12-7-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

originally posted by: jaws1975

And that's the best question I've seen so far...

Peace

Perhaps have a read of some of the stories on here and see how these hoaxers destroy lives:
www.metabunk.org...

Just one example of many:

I didn't know how to filter out the nonsense. Alex Jones, David Icke, Wilcock, you name them, if they were on the forum I would read the information. I just absorbed absorbed and absorbed until one day I had the worst 6 hour panic attack. I have never experienced anything like it again and hope I never will. All of these crazy threads from unverifiable sources about Martial Law, the New World Order, FEMA camps, HAARP, Chemtrails, etc. started having a terrible effect on my subconscious.
Suddenly I realized I was back to my childhood and all that nonsense that had tried to keep me so wrapped up in fear to even step out my front door!

That is the effect that these lies can have on vulnerable people.

And all because dishonest pieces of dirt set up chemtrail hoax sites to make money off the ignorant. They are selling fear and profiting from paranoia, and they need to be brought to book.

Contrails are made of ice. If you want to protest against pollution, protest against real pollution!

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

So, what you're saying is...

Trust the internet, not your instincts!

LMAO

I'll get right on that.

LOL

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: applesthateatpeople

So, what you're saying is...

Trust the internet, not your instincts!

LMAO

I'll get right on that.

LOL

What I am saying is trust FACTS, not LIARS who are trying to sell you something.

1 ounce bottle of Chembuster? That'll be 27 bucks please!

It's a scam, pure and simple.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join