It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quit "looking up" and start "looking facts up".

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
(I AM STILL ALIVE and in the best of health) NO bedbugs here; just the random fly over chem trail dusters.

So you aren't getting sick by these flyovers? You are in the best of health?
That is a large contradiction from your previous statements. You sure do seem confused.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
What an entertaining thread, the derailment attempts by certain people especially revealing. Book/DVD sales must be dropping so desperate times call for desperate measures.

Though I'm almost starting to believe in chemtrails.... The evident brain damage they have caused in those who claim to be affected by them speaks for itself.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Its called DONT FLY OVER THIS AREA IDIOT because there is a deadly party happening between the Defense Dept. military activity recon, (regarding illegals and drug trafficking) TRW/ NSA and the HOME LAND SECURITY act IN REGARDS TO MEXICO.

You have been shown several times that commercial aircraft routinely fly through your "No fly zone". You have shown nothing to support your delusional claim.

El Paso or Phoenix/Tucson is directionally WAY northeast/west of here
Still having trouble with your geography. El paso is actually 30 miles south of due east from your claimed location, not "WAY" NE as you say.

Tucson is 60 miles north of the border. You have said you are 60 miles north of the border. You have said you were "80 miles due east of Tucson". That puts you closer to Tucson than Tucson is to Phoenix yet you refer to Phoenix/Tucson as if they are near each other.

You seem to be about as lost as "Stratospheric aerosol geo enineering pilots over rural Australia". Do you even know where you are? (See how the italics work? Don't worry about it though, fireyaguns couldn't work the bb code worth a # either and you're every bit as sharp as he was.)

edit on 24-7-2014 by DenyObfuscation because: uhstetix

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

none of which comprises a "DMZ"

Of course it is. Its called DONT FLY OVER THIS AREA IDIOT because there is a deadly party happening between the Defense Dept. military activity recon, (regarding illegals and drug trafficking) TRW/ NSA and the HOME LAND SECURITY act IN REGARDS TO MEXICO. The surveillance that is so on going that you as a pilot would be ill advised (OR CERTIFIABLY CRAZY) to file a flight plan over this area as you will be a distraction (plus the question what the frig are you doing here in the first place as a major commercial airline no destination feasible ) HAVE YOU LOST YOUR WAY, El Paso or Phoenix/Tucson is directionally WAY northeast/west of here (why waste jet fuel and longer hours equals passenger discomfort to for fun watch some fighter jets scramble outside your windows, unless its a six flags new concept "in the sky" carnival ride and they paid extra).

I answered your question to me about my location. How about you? do you know where you live? Perhaps you could offer your zip code. I doubt "they" could find you by that alone. (If they get close, just cover your eyes, if you can't see them, they can't see you)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

Its called DONT FLY OVER THIS AREA IDIOT because there is a deadly party happening between the Defense Dept. military activity recon, (regarding illegals and drug trafficking) TRW/ NSA and the HOME LAND SECURITY act IN REGARDS TO MEXICO.

You have been shown several times that commercial aircraft routinely fly through your "No fly zone". You have shown nothing to support your delusional claim.

El Paso or Phoenix/Tucson is directionally WAY northeast/west of here
Still having trouble with your geography. El paso is actually 30 miles south of due east from your claimed location, not "WAY" NE as you say.

Tucson is 60 miles north of the border. You have said you are 60 miles north of the border. You have said you were "80 miles due east of Tucson". That puts you closer to Tucson than Tucson is to Phoenix yet you refer to Phoenix/Tucson as if they are near each other.

Maybe Vet is a trucker constantly on the road

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Here's some more facts from NASA

Atmospheric Aerosols:
What Are They, and Why Are They So Important?

The Removal of Aerosols
It is believed that much of the removal of atmospheric aerosols occurs in the vicinity of large weather systems and high altitude jet streams, where the stratosphere and the lower atmosphere become intertwined and exchange air with each other. In such regions, many pollutant gases in the troposphere can be injected in the stratosphere, affecting the chemistry of the stratosphere. Likewise, in such regions, the ozone in the stratosphere is brought down to the lower atmosphere where it reacts with the pollutant rich air, possibly forming new types of pollution aerosols.

Aerosols As Atmospheric Tracers
Aerosol measurements can also be used as tracers to study how the Earth's atmosphere moves. Because aerosols change their characteristics very slowly, they make much better tracers for atmospheric motions than a chemical species that may vary its concentration through chemical reactions. Aerosols have been used to study the dynamics of the polar regions, stratospheric transport from low to high latitudes, and the exchange of air between the troposphere and stratosphere.

Future NASA Aerosol Studies
NASA's ongoing Atmospheric Effects of Aviation Project (AEAP) has measured emissions from the engines of several commercial and research aircraft. Jet engine emissions have been shown to affect the concentrations of atmospheric water vapor and aerosols, and they may affect how clouds form and the concentrations of atmospheric ozone. Few actual measurements of their effects have been made, however.

In the spring of 1996, the Subsonic Aircraft Contrail and Cloud Effects Special Study (SUCCESS) focused on subsonic aircraft contrails and the impact of the aerosols in those contrails on cirrus clouds and atmospheric chemistry. Researchers have determined that aircraft contrails can prolong the presence of high altitude cirrus clouds while also decreasing the size of the ice crystals that make up the clouds.Studies like SUCCESS and AEAP will be ongoing as scientists continue to try to understand how aerosols affect our atmosphere and climate.

SUCCESS

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicWand67
Could you explain the point of this post?

I wouldn't want to respond to something you're not implying.

ETA: For example, this info in the NASA article was omitted from your quote

Aerosols are minute particles suspended in the atmosphere. When these particles are sufficiently large, we notice their presence as they scatter and absorb sunlight. Their scattering of sunlight can reduce visibility (haze) and redden sunrises and sunsets

... Three types of aerosols significantly affect the Earth's climate. The first is the volcanic aerosol layer which forms in the stratosphere after major volcanic eruptions like Mt. Pinatubo.

... The second type of aerosol that may have a significant effect on climate is desert dust. Pictures from weather satellites often reveal dust veils streaming out over the Atlantic Ocean from the deserts of North Africa. Fallout from these layers has been observed at various locations on the American continent.

... The third type of aerosol comes from human activities. While a large fraction of human-made aerosols come in the form of smoke from burning tropical forests, the major component comes in the form of sulfate aerosols created by the burning of coal and oil.

I'm sure you already knew that but some others reading might benefit from that bit of context.
edit on 24-7-2014 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

I didn't omit anything. I am following the rules of the ATS T&C

How repugnant of you to imply such a thing. But that's typical for your kind.

ATS only allows quoting about 10% of external content and you should know that.

The point is that these studies are part of geoengineering research.

The Removal of Aerosols
It is believed that much of the removal of atmospheric aerosols occurs in the vicinity of large weather systems and high altitude jet streams, where the stratosphere and the lower atmosphere become intertwined and exchange air with each other. In such regions, many pollutant gases in the troposphere can be injected in the stratosphere, affecting the chemistry of the stratosphere. Likewise, in such regions, the ozone in the stratosphere is brought down to the lower atmosphere where it reacts with the pollutant rich air, possibly forming new types of pollution aerosols.

Yes, the above quote relates to all aerosols. But specifically jet stream aerosols are the concern. Aircraft are a major contributor to those aerosols.

Aerosols As Atmospheric Tracers
Aerosol measurements can also be used as tracers to study how the Earth's atmosphere moves. Because aerosols change their characteristics very slowly, they make much better tracers for atmospheric motions than a chemical species that may vary its concentration through chemical reactions. Aerosols have been used to study the dynamics of the polar regions, stratospheric transport from low to high latitudes, and the exchange of air between the troposphere and stratosphere.

The above quote shows that these aerosols are used to study the dynamics and chemical reactions of the atmosphere.

The rest obviously relates directly to aircraft exhaust and contrails affect the climate.

These are all key components of SRM geoengineering research.

Also notice the date these studies began. The exact same year the "chemtrail" theory became more widespread.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Yes, the above quote relates to all aerosols. But specifically jet stream aerosols are the concern. Aircraft are a major contributor to those aerosols.
How much is a major contributor? I'd be interested in seeing a source for that ambiguous claim.

Also notice the date these studies began. The exact same year the "chemtrail" theory became more widespread.
Isn't that around the same time a bunch of idiots spun their ignorance of the meaning of the term aerosols into a deliberate spraying operation known as the "chemtrail" meme?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagicWand67
aAlso notice the date these studies began. The exact same year the "chemtrail" theory became more widespread.

Arrant nonsense - aerosol study has been going on for decades - this paper refernces studies as far back as the 1950's, with dozens from the 1970's.

This is just more chemmie fantasy "evidence" to suit your argument.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Actually, I don't agree with all of his theories. I only discovered that website a month or so ago.
I believe you. It's this pesky BS detector that doesn't. It's reading

W T F ?

(Doesn't that look familiar? www.abovetopsecret.com... )
because over a year ago you posted this link
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I guess it's possible that you stumbled upon that pyrite mine and just didn't realize it?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

That's a PDF link to the aurora report. I got the link from google.

What is this now some silly witch hunt? Fine don't believe me.

They're not even the same website.

r3zn8d.files.wordpress.com...

climateviewer.com...
edit on 24-7-2014 by MagicWand67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

r3zn8d.files.wordpress.com...

climateviewer.com...

not sites I'd be wanting to use as supporting documentation of anything - jim Lee of r3zn8d asked the folk atMetabunk to have a look at his website - it took two messages for someone to sum it up:

One gets the impression that the page is trying to legitimize the "chemtrails" idea by associating it with real science regarding the effects of persistent contrails - and just brushing over the fact that nowhere does it provide evidence that there is an ongoing program such as that claimed by chemtrails believers. In this way, it's much like the "Case Orange" report.

edit on 24-7-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I like looking up facts

Source

Hygroscopic Cloud Seeding

The term “hygroscopic seeding” has been associated with warm cloud seeding. The objective is to enhance rainfall by promoting the coalescence process using hygroscopic salt nuclei generated by pyrotechnic flares or a fine spray of a highly concentrated salt solution. In addition, Cooper et al. (1997) illustrated that hygroscopic seeding might have a beneficial effect on precipitation development through either of two distinct mechanisms:

Additional experiments have been conducted more recently in Texas using powdered salt having particle diameters of 2 to 5 microns.

Cloud Seeding with Liquid Nitrogen and Siver Iodide

Source

An aircraft cloud seeding by ice forming or hygroscopic agents is a basis of the
technology. The seeding is produced from aircrafts of a types IL­18, AN­12, AN­26, AN­
30, YaK­40, equipped by the complex of onboard instrumentation for measurement of 
aeronautical parameters  and characteristics of atmosphere and clouds necessary for 
decision making, fulfillment of seeding and assessment of its result, and also by the
seeding means which include devices for dropping pyrotechnic generators of an aerosol
of silver iodide (AgI), liquid nitrogen generators of fine ­dispersed ice particles and
generator of hygroscopic particles.

Interesting that the numbers for weather modification match the number for volcanoes. Doesn't geoengineering want to mimic volcanoes?

edit on 24-7-2014 by MagicWand67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I like looking up facts
Interesting that the numbers for weather modification match the number for volcanoes. Doesn't geoengineering want to mimic volcanoes?

not entirely, no - which you would know if you were interested in understanding facts as much as you are looking them up.

This behavior is reminding me more and more of a former member....

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

what - no Polish pronunciation??

I don't pronounce it, because it is a screen name!!

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

There is a familiar pattern emerging here of smothering any debate by posting scattergun walls of tenuously related text and links (chaff and cloud seeding, AGAIN!!!) with no further explanation (which is against T&C's despite protests to the opposite effect) and then sidestepping having to actually discuss what they say by dismissing replies with faux indignation as happened above. It is boring and predictable and it kills the function of having a discussion board in the first place, but I think someone thinks they're being really clever, instead of just the transparentl trolling that everyone else sees.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: waynos

Yes it's a pretty regular situation - 3 or 4 times a year?

Some are more persistent than others....just like contrails!!

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: waynos

I see how it is. You want people to look up facts. But no one should post what they find.

If you feel my post has violated the T&C then report it and let a mod decide.

God forbid someone should post facts from a valid source that you can't refute.

So you choose to attack the messenger instead of the message.

Again that's typical. Regurgitating the same contrived responses to initiate confrontation.

How about responding to the info I posted instead of repetitively making petty personal attacks?

At the very least have the guts to direct your comments about me at me.

Instead of passive aggressively spreading your vitriol among your comrades.

Or better yet try posting some facts of your own?

I've answered every valid question someone has asked of me.

Your comment offers nothing valid to this thread and you're completely off topic.

The ironic thing is you don't even see the hypocrisy in your own statement.

You say "cloud seeding again" with no further explanation.

That's about the only sentence that might be considered on topic.

Try doing better than spewing your discontent with my posting style.

Accompanied by a "one liner" post next time.

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join