It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi ATS…I’m the enemy, and so are you. We are at war. Whether you believe it or not.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Let’s face it. We are at war with one another. Maybe not through firearms or even greater weapons, but perhaps the greatest weapon of all, the mind. But weapons are being used to encourage others to change their mind.

It really doesn't even matter what country we come from anymore. It’s a battle of mindsets, beliefs and ideology.

And it’s only picking up its pace.

In the long run, you could say it is PSYOP, but what is PSYOP? A campaign to change one’s mind, beliefs and ideology.

I’m here to tell you, it’s failing. For EVERYONE!

I worked in PSYOP for over a decade. I've always believed and seen vindicated that when you tell others the cold hearted truth, things actually get better in the long run. This ain't “Twitter” science, good things never happen overnight.

I’m also here to tell you that EVERYBODY has their PSYOP/Information Cells. It doesn't matter if they are RNC, DNC, Tories, American, Chinese, Russian, IS, etc…etc…etc…

EVERYBODY has them.

I’ve said for years that we are in the beginnings of WW3. It’s picking up its pace. Just look around the world and try to deny that.

Well, if you truly believe in your party, ideology or religion, you best pick up your weapon and prepare to defend yourself.

And for those who believe that we can move beyond that…you had better get a weapon yourself. You'll need it.

Unless diplomacy *rolls eyes* can halt what is going on in the world…it’s going to get ugly within the next few years…if not sooner.

I wish it were sooner that sane minds can come to the fore. But let's be truthful, that's a pipe dream.

The eve of WW3 has taken three decades to reach us. But it is here. If anyone can prove me wrong...I welcome it.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Well Tdawg you ad allthose other whatevers can have your little war. Me....I'll just " Keep Calm and Carry On".

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

You are doing PSYOP right now, when you are lying that there is going to be WW3.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Biblical Armageddon? Is that what you are trying to say? Prophesy come full circle? Revelations finally manifest in realtime?

You can tell us....

If you have secrets ...perhaps now is the time to reveal them; to unburden your immortal soul as it were...

Have you been drinking?
edit on 10-7-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex
Let’s face it. We are at war with one another. Maybe not through firearms or even greater weapons, but perhaps the greatest weapon of all, the mind.

Unfortunately the T&C here makes it impossible to unleash the H-Bombs I have in my weapons storehouse in this war against ignorance. I'm stuck with just being able to use my daisy cutters and bunker busters.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Why don't you call for another genocide, T-Dawg? That'll help...

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

I'd like too. But all the powers that be seem to understand that they are not getting anywheres in the battle for minds. So they are resorting to weapons and financial warfare.

How humankind has managed to keep on populating the earth has astounded me.

But I think that a another major war is due soon. The West is getting weak, government wise, and we see it here on ATS with others cheering it on, and Russia, China and the Islamic fundamentalists are feeling their oats.

People don't seem to realize that a breaking point is nearing and the outcome will not be good for any one.

There seems to be no detente anymore. Many don't seem to see the downside of war...probably because they have never experienced it.

This is not MW3, there is no respawning, no Hollywood great feeling outcome. This is real life.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
it certainly feels like we have reached a tipping point of some kind.
it's like watching a car-crash in slow motion.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup

Why don't you call for another genocide, T-Dawg? That'll help...

There have been times that in a emotional state I will admit that I thought that was needed.

Thankfully I don't stay angry for long periods. And thankfully I'm not a Head of State.

But let's be honest, we all believe at some point that some people just deserve to be killed. The problem is, none of us can agree who.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Biblical Armageddon? Is that what you are trying to say? Prophesy come full circle? Revelations finally manifest in realtime?

You can tell us....

If you have secrets ...perhaps now is the time to reveal them; to unburden your immortal soul as it were...

Have you been drinking?

HoeGaarden! Good stuff!

But really...things have been accelerating in just the past few months. The South China Sea, Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Ukraine, Georgia, Philippines, Haiti, the exodus of children into the US...etc, etc...the list could go on for pages and it has all happened in the past four years. (Not to mention the collapse of faith in Governments across the world)

If you can't see the humanitarian crisis across the globe...you are willingly blind.

It's only a matter of time, which is short when the weapons start flying.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
We are seeing Tea Partiers getting angrier and angrier but the problem is most are senior citizens so there won't be much of a war going on. Maybe a few canes cracking some heads but that's about it.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
There is not going to be a new world war.
Namely Putin is an agent of the NWO, and his goal is to turn Russia into westernized society, that is in the near future going to merge with the EU.
I predicted two months ago that the thing in Ukraine is going to end peacefully; In another words, it is going to end with an peace agreement, between all the conflicting sides.
Subsequent events have proven me right.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
NOTHING will stop America by trying to lie it's way to victory.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: john666

With any luck, you're right.

I'm just telling the truth as I see it at the current moment and it doesn't look good to me. No PSYOP intended. I see the world as it is right in the here and now and hoping Russia will save the day is just putting rose colored glasses on. They'll be lucky to save themselves the way things keep going.

It's a whirlpool and all are getting sucked into it.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
NOTHING will stop America by trying to lie it's way to victory.

Who said anything about America?

Just wondering. I'm talking about the world...not just one country.

Stay focused Scout, pay attention to details...and while you're at it, knock out some push ups until I'm tired.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

But let's be honest, we all believe at some point that some people just deserve to be killed. The problem is, none of us can agree who.

Generally not an entire race, culture or Creed.

I'm also not an advocate of the death penalty but yes, on a purely emotional level I look at crimes committed against kids or things that sickos do when they rape or murder and think they don't deserve to live.

But what you did was take an ENTIRE group of people and say you'd like them slaughtered and wiped off the map.
Which would be the equivalent of wanting to kill all men because some men rape.

You advocated genocide.... not quite the same thing as wishing pedos were snuffed out really is it?

edit on 10/7/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Frith

And again...I have to ask....what does this post have to do with Tea Partyers?

Now wonder America and the West is going down the tubes. People can't stay focused on the topic on hand.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Russia is not going to save the day, because their elite is part of the NWO.
But the goal of the NWO elite, is not going to be achieved - if it is going to be achieved - through another world war, but through seductive semi-peaceful means.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

Please tell me what group did I advocate to be slaughtered?

I don't see it.

Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I want wanton slaughter.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Frith

And again...I have to ask....what does this post have to do with Tea Partyers?

Now wonder America and the West is going down the tubes. People can't stay focused on the topic on hand.

Did you read your own post, TDawgRex? You just got through saying the war will be fought over ideology and religion. The Tea Party fits the ideology criteria to a T. Some would say its also a religion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join