It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi ATS…I’m the enemy, and so are you. We are at war. Whether you believe it or not.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
The word I would use is insidious.
Ever since WWII its been pervasive. Every now and again there's been a major 'event' just to 'up the anti'.
By the time major furores happen in different pockets around the globe, other things will be in place to control the general population. The people will be running round like headless chickens and just doing what they are told, or not depending on their survival instincts. By then all their so called freedoms will be switched off or cut off. It will be a case of 'every man for himself'. You wont care where your country is bombing the hell out of because things will be too bad in your own street to care.

This World war will be different and unlike any other great or small ones.

There is no one country, race or religion to blame......what's the point anyway? It's all been carefully orchestrated. But what I do know, as with all great schemes in life, the closer to the end result you get, the more obvious the 'moves' become.....and these 'moves' aren't pretty, and we've seen them coming for a while.
It's all been very clever too, keep us all confused and fighting and then stressed on all sorts of fronts, from how we are going to pay our bills, to the medication they foist on us, right down to the way our kids are taught at school and via the internet. Keep us juggling as many balls as possible so we don't see the bigger picture.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: TDawgRex

Biblical Armageddon? Is that what you are trying to say? Prophesy come full circle? Revelations finally manifest in realtime?

You can tell us....

If you have secrets ...perhaps now is the time to reveal them; to unburden your immortal soul as it were...

Have you been drinking?

HoeGaarden! Good stuff!

But really...things have been accelerating in just the past few months. The South China Sea, Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Ukraine, Georgia, Philippines, Haiti, the exodus of children into the US...etc, etc...the list could go on for pages and it has all happened in the past four years. (Not to mention the collapse of faith in Governments across the world)

No they haven't. It's called "the internet". The thing that makes activities anywhere on the planet reportable in seconds to anywhere else on the planet. Pick any year in the last hundred and you can make up a list of conflict just like the one you listed.

What there has been, thanks to the internet, is a growing lack of patience amongst people towards politicians and people in power. We no longer fall for the B.S. or rather more people than ever don't fall for the B.S. Unfortunately there are still a significant number of people who rely on a single source for their info such as a tabloid. NB folks here are just as guilty if they think the truth pervades these posts. It doesn't, it provides an alarm call to go investigate and not to be led.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I will defend my family,friends and community but I refuseto fight in some godforsaken country for some self-serving b******. You can't have a war if no one will fight. I guess it comes down to what do the people want.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

originally posted by: blupblup

Why don't you call for another genocide, T-Dawg? That'll help...

There have been times that in a emotional state I will admit that I thought that was needed.

Thankfully I don't stay angry for long periods. And thankfully I'm not a Head of State.

But let's be honest, we all believe at some point that some people just deserve to be killed. The problem is, none of us can agree who.

Yea, that's the problem...we can't just all come together and agree on who we should kill...Jesus...

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: john666

This poster asked about your PSYOPS and said you were lying about WWIII. Could you be more specific about your PSYOPS? If there are things you can't talk about that is OK. Where you contacted or hired by the government to be part of a project. I was involved in a sleeper cell where I had to fight and claw for every bit of info I have, they were perfectly content for me to remain oblivious. I used to watch CNN sometimes , used to, and watch the Daily Show every day. You seem to know more about current events then me, in the World. I think The Powers That Be or super powers like America or China are trying to do everything they can to stop a world war. I mean the heavy weights. I remember Obama sending people into Iraq recently to destabilize their problem.

If we had another World War I don't think it would be bad as first two. I heard Russia is poor and not as powerful. We should be careful what we say and not add to warlike thinking or provoke the Middle East or Israel with any sort of PSYOPS or sleeper cells and just let sleeping dogs lie. Most of the public might be left oblivious about certain things but maybe it's for the best.

About certain people should be killed? Or something? Lol we all have enemies and can sometimes see people in the paper who kill a bunch of people or hurt women and we might wish death upon them or think they are not worthy of this gift called life. I think you should just live and let live and relax, maybe like new Ed Sheeran song "get something to drink, or something to smoke". I have had people who I thought were arch enemy or mortal enemy (for mortal kombat lol ) turn around and help me out when my friend from childhood I used to hang out with every day for four years just left me hangin. You never really know people in times of hardship or stress who you can rely on.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
World war 3? Hoax.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

On tonight, live from 10PM Eastern time!

Show thread with listening information

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJourney

Yea, that's the problem...we can't just all come together and agree on who we should kill...Jesus...

Didn't you Earthians already kill that particular Oiled Cosmic Messenger?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join