It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi ATS…I’m the enemy, and so are you. We are at war. Whether you believe it or not.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

I worked in PSYOP for over a decade.

So...this is a psyop.
Why should anyone read this thread or believe you?
I'm nobody's enemy until they give me a reason to be, I'm just a guy who feeds some dogs.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

My solution to all this? Subject them to their own laws. Convert or die.

True believers, Radicals, Extremists, or even die-hards will not conform. If Islam cannot be subjugated, then it must be eradicated. Until then, there will be no peace. All they know is war.

Not going to trawl through the whole thread though, looking for every instance of you talking about killing members of another religion.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Americans have recently stood witness amidst one of the great coups d'état in all of human history, and it seems to have passed by without notice or resistance. The theater is sub rosā. When the curtains go down and the lights come on, that means you've already missed the show.

We envy the winged creatures for their power of unrestricted movement in all the three dimensions. But, alas, we forget the dodo. Any bird that has learned how to grub up a good living without being compelled to use its wings will soon renounce the privilege of flight and remain forever grounded. Something analogous is true of human beings. If the bread is supplied regularly and copiously three times a day, many of them will be perfectly content to live by bread alone -- or at least by bread and circuses alone.

"In the end," says the Grand Inquisitor in Dostoevsky's parable, "in the end they will lay their freedom at our feet and say to us, 'make us your slaves, but feed us.' " The Grand Inquisitor claims it as a merit for himself and his Church that they have vanquished freedom and done so to make men happy. Yes, to make men happy; "for nothing," the Inquisitor insists, "has ever been more insupportable for a man or a human society than freedom." Nothing, except the absence of free­dom; for when things go badly, and the rations are reduced, the grounded dodos will clamor again for their wings -- only to renounce them, yet once more, when times grow better and the dodo-farmers become more lenient and generous.

The nature of psychological compulsion is such that those who act under constraint remain under the impression that they are acting on their own initiative. The vic­tim of mind-manipulation does not know that he is a victim. To him, the walls of his prison are invisible, and he believes himself to be free. That he is not free is apparent only to other people. His servitude is strictly objective. Meanwhile the ruling oligarchy and its highly trained elite of sol­diers, policemen, thought-manufacturers and mind-manipulators will quietly run the show as they see fit.
-A. Huxley, 1958

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Frith

a reply to: Frith

And again...I have to ask....what does this post have to do with Tea Partyers?

Now wonder America and the West is going down the tubes. People can't stay focused on the topic on hand.

Did you read your own post, TDawgRex? You just got through saying the war will be fought over ideology and religion. The Tea Party fits the ideology criteria to a T. Some would say its also a religion.

Did YOU read the post?

Some would say it fits others as well. Did ya think of that?

I often think of bad things happening...they're theories though, nothing more, nothing less. But I like to discuss them as well. Many people though do not like discussing bad things, as is evidence here. But they can, and I think, will happen.

And no, I'm not the next Edgar Cyace.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

The only time I mention killing others is when they are trying to kill me or mine or even innocent others of the same freaking religion.

Sometimes force needs to be met with force.

And I am not talking from a country level here, but rather a personal level. If some one tries to kill me and misses and I have the opportunity to take them out, I'll do it without a seconds hesitation. That's called survival, and no, I won't feel happy about it either, but I'll be thankful I'm alive. Been there, done that and do not want that cup refilled.

I'm at least honest with myself.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

edit on 10-7-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

And I am not talking from a country level here, but rather a personal level. If some one tries to kill me and misses and I have the opportunity to take them out, I'll do it without a seconds hesitation. That's called survival, and no, I won't feel happy about it either, but I'll be thankful I'm alive. Been there, done that and do not want that cup refilled.

But that has nothing to do with you saying that we need to go over "there" and wipe them out.... meet fire with fire, put the "boot on the neck" as you said.
You're now just trying to prove you a good guy, a tough badass who will take out anyone who messes with you.
WTF has that got to do with anything?

How many radical islamists have attacked you recently? How many invaded your property or affected your life in any way... on your own land?

Going and kicking the hornets nest and stirring up **** doesn't help anyone.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup

My solution to all this? Subject them to their own laws. Convert or die.

True believers, Radicals, Extremists, or even die-hards will not conform. If Islam cannot be subjugated, then it must be eradicated. Until then, there will be no peace. All they know is war.

Not going to trawl through the whole thread though, looking for every instance of you talking about killing members of another religion.

BTW, I was talking about the ME in that post, not the world. But yes, those fundamentalist do play a role.

Nice try at derailing.
edit on 10-7-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

BTW, I was talking about the ME in that post, not the world. But yes, those fundamentalist do play a role.

Nice try a derailing.

Sorry what???

So YOU are going to "put the boot" on Islam's neck, single handedly?
And you weren't saying that as a nation or militarily we should do it?.... er... no, nice try but no.

Just man up, admit what your thread meant (it's pretty obvious) and stop trying to backtrack.

sheesh...
edit on 10/7/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Frith

And again...I have to ask....what does this post have to do with Tea Partyers?

Now wonder America and the West is going down the tubes. People can't stay focused on the topic on hand.

Did you read your own post, TDawgRex? You just got through saying the war will be fought over ideology and religion. The Tea Party fits the ideology criteria to a T. Some would say its also a religion.

Did YOU read the post?

Some would say it fits others as well. Did ya think of that?

Most World War material posted here and elsewhere these days is over Muslims. They all live half a world away from me.

I live in the middle of a red state. Surrounded by a bunch of seething angry (and mostly elderly) people who are collecting more and more guns.

I just lived through my own government lying to me about the threat of a nation full of Muslims (Iraq). Being a conspiracy theorist I'm also of the opinion that 9/11 was a hoax as well.

So I'm not worried about some poor militants thousands of miles away. I'm worried about the ones that are all around me as I type this. I'm also worried about the next hoax my government will pull on me.

There will be no new world war of ideology or religion though. Its all in your head.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

But that has nothing to do with you saying that we need to go over "there" and wipe them out.... meet fire with fire, put the "boot on the neck" as you said.
You're now just trying to prove you a good guy, a tough badass who will take out anyone who messes with you.
WTF has that got to do with anything?

How many radical islamists have attacked you recently? How many invaded your property or affected your life in any way... on your own land?

Going and kicking the hornets nest and stirring up **** doesn't help anyone.

OK...I get it. You're enamored with Islam. Myself am not enamored with any religion whatsoever. All I know is that if people kill for power, then they should be terminated with extreme prejudice. Sounds pretty naive don't it? But that's just how I feel, regardless of country or government.

And the hornets nest has already been kicked. There isn't anything you nor I can do about it. That's what I am saying. It's time to protect you and yours and your beliefs (because we all have them). I'm not saying it's going to happen tomorrow, we've seen these cycles before, but I don't have a good feeling about this one.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Nice try a derailing.

Sorry what???

So YOU are going to "put the boot" on Islam's neck, single handedly?
And you weren't saying that as a nation or militarily we should do it?.... er... no, nice try but no.

Just man up, admit what your thread meant (it's pretty obvious) and stop trying to backtrack.

sheesh...

Then go to that thread and whoop and holler.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Who said it was about religion?

Stay on topic. Try to focus.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

OK...I get it. You're enamored with Islam. Myself am not enamored with any religion whatsoever.

Almost ALL religions are poison, especially the 3 Abrahamic one's.

All I know is that if people kill for power, then they should be terminated with extreme prejudice. Sounds pretty naive don't it? But that's just how I feel, regardless of country or government.

So Bush, Blair, all of the soldiers who fought and killed in the Afghan and Iraq wars... every single decision made to execute an inmate... ALL of those people should be put to death, as well as "all dem evil muslims" ?

And the hornets nest has already been kicked. There isn't anything you nor I can do about it. That's what I am saying. It's time to protect you and yours and your beliefs (because we all have them). I'm not saying it's going to happen tomorrow, we've seen these cycles before, but I don't have a good feeling about this one.

But we kicked the hornets nest? WE did.
We have gone over time and time again, using and abusing these people for our own gains...arming them against the Russians, taking out their dictators... completely destabilizing the region? But now WE should go wipe them out too?

FFS

It's like winding someone up so bad, provoking them so badly until they flip out, and then killing them saying "see... I knew they had a screw loose, they needed putting down"

It's just seriously ****ed up logic.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Translation: I can't answer your points and I have nothing so I'll just be a smartass.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Translation: I can't answer your points and I have nothing so I'll just be a smartass.

I like smart asses. They're better than dumbasses, which I don't think you are. It's the web...concepts can be misconstrued. I sent ya a U2U BTW. Nothing nefarious.

YeeHaa! I got to use that word twice this week!

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I like smart asses. They're better than dumbasses, which I don't think you are. It's the web...concepts can be misconstrued. I sent ya a U2U BTW. Nothing nefarious.

YeeHaa! I got to use that word twice this week!

So this is a psyop!
Do you mind if I ask, personal or is this business?
ATS: an entertainment website.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

hmmmm....a quandary. If I said I wanted all those criminals...along with many others imprisoned (of all parties and faith) and executed, chances are I would end in prison rather shortly.

I'm just trying to say that here, in our little world that surrounds us, our town, our friends and our family. We need to be aware.

Niether you nor I are going to change the world...unless we can get others to follow us...and the the cycle begins anew, don't it?

And also, I recently found out that two of my friends in Iraq (former Terps) were executed and one is in a refugee camp in Jordan with his family, so yes, I was very pissed off on that thread you fixate upon.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: g146541

Personal. I've had it with that [SNIP]. It rarely works and as far as I am concerned, it never works because there are to many fingers in the pie.

But I do like a good discussion, especially when I hear opposing views. (as long as they're not to snide)

Been a member here at ATS going over three years now and have always seen threads on how WW3 was around the corner. It hasn't happened yet...but the way things are going, I'm not to sure anymore.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: john666

You are doing PSYOP right now, when you are lying that there is going to be WW3.

You took the words out of me gub

I wouldn't say lying right through, I would say that it's obvious that some entity or entities have an agenda for this world-wide disruption and we don't have to do much guessing where they are coming from, and why they are creating false wars.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join