It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegals Continue To Walk All Over Obama, Now With Obama-Themed Shoes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Bush was behind NAFTA

WHAT ?

he agreement's supporters included 132 Republicans and 102 Democrats. NAFTA passed the Senate 61-38. Senate supporters were 34 Republicans and 27 Democrats. Clinton signed it into law on December 8, 1993; it went into effect on January 1, 1994.[3][4] Clinton, while signing the NAFTA bill, stated that "NAFTA means jobs. American jobs, and good-paying American jobs. If I didn't believe that, I wouldn't support this agreement."[5]

en.wikipedia.org...

Clinton signed it in to LAW.

But blame BUSH ?

How the hell does that work exactly ?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
Thank god My dad isn't here. He voted for Clinton both times, and gets so mad over NAFTA, he shakes. He blames Clinton for that.
He now wishes he could vote for Eisenhower again.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
How the hell does that work exactly ?

Like this:

Following diplomatic negotiations dating back to 1986 among the three nations, the leaders met in San Antonio, Texas, on December 17, 1992, to sign NAFTA. U.S. President George H. W. Bush, Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney and Mexican President Carlos Salinas, each responsible for spearheading and promoting the agreement, ceremonially signed it. The signed agreement then needed to be authorized by each nation's legislative or parliamentary branch.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

. Clinton signed it into law on December 8, 1993;

What part of that is someone missing ?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Following diplomatic negotiations dating back to 1986 among the three nations, the leaders met in San Antonio, Texas, on December 17, 1992, to sign NAFTA. U.S. President George H. W. Bush, Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney and Mexican President Carlos Salinas, each responsible for spearheading and promoting the agreement, ceremonially signed it. The signed agreement then needed to be authorized by each nation's legislative or parliamentary branch.

Before the negotiations were finalized, Bill Clinton came into office in the U.S. and Kim Campbell in Canada, and before the agreement became law, Jean Chrétien had taken office in Canada.

First paragraph of the Wikipedia entry after the contents. It has nothing to do with blaming Bush. Interesting that you should pick that out of everything I said. When it comes to the Obama administration you're Mr. Anti-establishment but at the mere mention of Bush you go into defense mode.

Why are you so in love with Bush if you are so opposed to illegal immigration? He wanted to grant them amnesty just like it was done under Reagan in 1986.
edit on 2014-7-9 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Should have read this then eh.

Before the negotiations were finalized, Bill Clinton came into office in the U.S.

Clinton OWNS NAFTA.

Just like GW OWNS the PATRIOT ACT.

Just like Obama OWNS the ACA.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Are you in the picture some where,,, Raise Your Hand!

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

. Clinton signed it into law on December 8, 1993;

What part of that is someone missing ?

I don't see anyone missing that part but you seem to be overlooking the part that Bush played.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   

WHO SIGNED IT INTO LAW ?

Bush didn't write NAFTA.

Congressman did.

The guy who puts ink to paper making it LAW OWNS IT.

And that is CLINTON.

Clinton, while signing the NAFTA bill, stated that "NAFTA means jobs. American jobs, and good-paying American jobs. If I didn't believe that, I wouldn't support this agreement.

edit on 10-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: guohua
Someone said Bush was behind NAFTA and he was.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

And is Bush sr. or Bush jr. Still POTUS?
Did I miss something?
I think your guy won, So, Get Over it,,, Suck It Up and Take The Responsibility Your President Won't!
Buy your Obama Shoes and start Walking,,, they need your support at the Border.

edit on 10-7-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Who set things in motion?

Nobody is denying that Clinton signed it into law.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: guohua

How does that change the fact that Bush Sr. was pulling for NAFTA?

None of them were/are my president.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Who set things in motion?

Nobody is denying that Clinton signed it into law.

Seriously ?

No matter WHAT the LEFT is never responsible for anything.
edit on 10-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

What part of "Clinton signed it into law" relieves the left of their part in it?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
"Sigh" Obama can be blamed for many things, illegals ain't one of them ,ah mean the man is deporting more illegals thanThan Any President in US History and at a faster rate.
www.thenation.com... illegal immigration is at an all time low but to listen and read what folks write you'd think they are just pouring over the walls in some sorta unstoppable wave after wave wilding attack..plueeze stop with the conspiracy nonsense, winter is coming but it ain't what you think.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

There is a fair amount of controversy over Obama's deportation numbers.

I'm a little too sleepy to write it up properly right now, but here's a link.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Even border agents complain about it.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Obama Flashback...

"We strengthened security at the borders so that we could finally stem the tide of illegal immigrants. We put more boots on the ground on the southern border than at any time
in our history. And today, illegal crossings are down nearly 80 percent from their peak in 2000."

President Obama, January 29, 2013

Continuing to Strengthen Border Security

May 10, 2011..

Well, over the past two years we have answered those concerns. Under Secretary Napolitano’s leadership, we have strengthened border security beyond what many believed was possible. They wanted more agents on the border. Well, we now have more boots on the ground on the southwest border than at any time in our history. The Border Patrol has 20,000 agents – more than twice as many as there were in 2004, a build up that began under President Bush and that we have continued.

They wanted a fence. Well, that fence is now basically complete.

And we’ve gone further. We tripled the number of intelligence analysts working the border. I’ve deployed unmanned aerial vehicles to patrol the skies from Texas to California. We’ve forged a partnership with Mexico to fight the transnational criminal organizations that have affected both of our countries. And for the first time we are screening 100 percent of southbound rail shipments – to seize guns and money going south even as we go after drugs coming north.

TEXT: Obama's Speech on Immigration From El Paso, Texas

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I think both ISIS and this were planned to coincide at the same time, because ISIS is just a small group they could easily squash like a bug. But they want it to grow bigger and harder to take out and give them nukes. So this border problem is now distracting everyone away from what is happening in the middle east.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
In addition this:

patdollard.com...

“The problem is, . . . if we secure the border, then you all won’t have any reason to support ‘comprehensive immigration reform.’” [Audible gasps were heard throughout the audience.] Sen. Kyl continued, “In other words, they’re holding it hostage. They don’t want to secure the border unless and until it is combined with ‘comprehensive immigration reform.’”

This doesnt sound like he's being overwhelmed or walked over, but carrying out an extensive plan, and I believe its on behalf of destroying US and ISIS.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join