It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's heating up in Israel even more..4 million Israelis in bomb shelters, Israel planning Response

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

Last I checked, this is America, and they have not yet taken away MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH

They didn't have to take it away you gave up that right the minute you joined this forum. This forum has rules as to what you can or cannot say really there are very few forums on the net where freedom of speech really exists.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: thesmokingman
a reply to: buster2010

War is hell.

When was war declared? According to Israel the war ended in 09. So it's ok if Israel does what they want huh?

a state or period of fighting between countries or groups

: a situation in which people or groups compete with or fight against each other

This is a war. War does not NEED to be declared in order to have a war.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: thesmokingman

Last I checked, this is America, and they have not yet taken away MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH

They didn't have to take it away you gave up that right the minute you joined this forum. This forum has rules as to what you can or cannot say really there are very few forums on the net where freedom of speech really exists.

I gave up the right to freedom of speech when I joined this forum? Wow, I expect A LOT better from you Buster, seriously. If that is your thought process, you are definitely being scarily misled my friend.....

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

I am anti-Israelli policy of genocide to the Palestinians. The hypocrisy of the state of Israel is mind-boggling. They use the holocaust any and every time they can to justify their existence while committing the same atrocities on another group of people. The US needs to isolate and contain Israel as the greatest threat to peace in the middle east.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe
edit on 9-7-2014 by th3dudeabides because: duplicate

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome

originally posted by: rustyclutch

Hmmm. you do realize there is a HUGE difference between some kids throwing rocks at an inanimate object and a militia shooting ROCKETS for the sole purpose of killing people right?

I suppose keeping people barricaded in the worst part of town surrounded by razor wire and military troops should be considered peaceful. As long as Isreal isn't dropping bombs on them they shouldn't feel under assault? How many Israelis Have died besides the 3 boys that got kidnapped? Was there every any proof Palestinians did it? No. No proof whatsoever. They only went on a rampage, arresting hundreds of palestinians, beating people, raiding houses, and killing 7 or 8. THEN rockets started getting shot at them. That's the part people don't get. If one person fires off a rocket cuz ...i dunno maybe the Israelis arrested his cousin, killed a family member etc, israel responds with overwhelming forces and makes EVERYONE suffer for it. The Gaza Strip is blockaded. They can barely get food and almost no construction materials. It is the most crowded piece of land in the world. The Israeli's are dead wrong. I'm not saying Hamas has never been wrong and there aren't bad palestinians, but really? These people live in a literal hell.

keeping people barricaded in the worst part of town surrounded by razor wire

u make it sound like Nazi Germany and the "Camps",,or worse even,,,

reality check time:

"Palestine Stadium"

ya,, a real slum,,

Are you implying that the nice part you can see isn't surrounded by slums? Are you implying there is an open border between them and Israel? Are you implying they are autonomous? No. They are still subject to Israels rules and regulations which makes them part of israel. Yet they separated by razor wire and subjected to different sets of rules than the people on the other side of the fence. Nice stadium tho. We got this nice one in Wichita I used to live up the street from. Nothing but prostitutes and drug dealers 8 blocks in any direction. It looks good from a helicopter too.

edit on 9-7-2014 by rustyclutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
How does anyone not realize the inhuman apartheid that Israel has been imposing?
Did we see it as wrong when native South Africans fought back against apartheid?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: g146541

a reply to: DeadSeraph

While Hamas is firing rockets, they aren't doing much damage or inflicting as many casualties as Israeli strikes

So....are they supposed to just sit by and wait for some real damage to be done? If someone is firing bullets into my yard, im coming out guns a blazing...that is a promise

Hmmm..
The two kids adjacent to my lot were throwing rocks at my greenhouse (luckily it is a strong plastic).
For awhile I was thinking of doing the israeli SOP and launching some guided rockets at them, then I remembered my humanity...

Hmmm. you do realize there is a HUGE difference between some kids throwing rocks at an inanimate object and a militia shooting ROCKETS for the sole purpose of killing people right?

Not really, looks like the same death toll to me.
Just how long has it been since one of these "rockets" actually killed someone, or did any damage other than scraping some concrete or paint?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein
a reply to: g146541

So, even when the missiles "fall short" does that mean there should be no response because nobody died? Just let them do it over and over until someone dies??

Listen, if you fire a rocket whether it hits/kills anyone or not...Is an act of war and you better be ready for retaliation. Just because nobody died or the missiles didn't hit anything, doesn't mean all is forgotten! Israel has every right to blow them off the map in my eyes!

This is fine, then do your war without my tax dollars.
Send your troops in and let them be put in harms way just like the Palestinians do.
But beating up on a weaker opponent is just not acceptable.
They throw rocks and you throw 500 million in US military grade ordinance back...
This is not war, this is literally shooting fish in a barrel, aka murder.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

a reply to: buster2010

War is hell.

War requires 2 opposing armies, this is murder.
Worst of all, they do it with my tax dollars.
I'd pull all funding if I could and let the real war start.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

Nothing but prostitutes and drug dealers 8 blocks in any direction.

well u gotta go where the money is,,or whats the point?

that used to be called "immagration" as wel,, at one time.

followed by emmigration, back to where u live/block./neighbourhood.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I thought I had read somewhere that Hamas had supported ISIS....not quite correct...it's the Salafists....

He also pointed out that they did not mind conducting joint action with ISIS in the Gaza Strip against the Israeli enemy, but that it was difficult for them to take action against the Hamas government. “We, as a group, are not bound by duty to fight the Hamas government because the shedding of Muslim blood is forbidden,” he added.

He explained to Al-Monitor that the news disseminated by the media about people fearing ISIS in the Gaza Strip was untrue. “I have never met anyone who rejects them outright. For the establishment of an Islamic state is a great endeavor, and whomever stands against it is either a hypocrite or a disbeliever. Lest we forget that the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said that the Islamic caliphate would arise in the Holy Land,” he noted. He also asserted that ISIS’ emergence as an organization in the Gaza Strip would serve to add diversity to jihadist actions.

Full article here....
Salafists/ISIS in Gaza

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

and let the real war start.
and if Israel takes everything, by War, up too Syria in the West, Bagdad in the North, and Saudia Arabia in the East,,

what then??

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

so ya i guess they would send them weapons,, wmd type , stuff is all the rage right now in Isis stockpiles,, and guess what its 2ferone day,, can u believie it??

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

I'm not even sure what you are implying. That downtown is the best part of any city? Property prices might be high in metropolitan areas but they are also some of the dirtiest, polluted areas where the majority of the crime takes place. If you go to any city in america, the slums usually start where the tall buildings end.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

Bring all sides together, and all neighboring countries.... If everyone is interested in peace, accept Israel's current borders, allocate some land from neighbors draw clearly defined borders including the Palestinian area of Israel. Make Gaza a district of Israel and offer paid for relocation to the Palestinians in Gaza to the Palestinian state... Israel remains confined within its current borders, and abandons the occupied territories... You would have a Palestine and Israel that could exist separately and peacefully... But that will never happen.

You all already know how this movie ends.... Only question is, how many sequels must we sit through to get to the end?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

There will never be peace between Israel and the Palestinians until the Zionist aspect of Israel is removed.. It's sad but it's true. This is going to continue regardless.

edit on 9-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
There will never be peace between Israel and the Palestinians until the Zionist aspect of Israel is removed..

You could have stopped with .... There will never be peace ...
"God gave me this land" will never be removed from that area.
It's been there for 4,000 years. And people aren't evolving from it.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: DarknStormy
There will never be peace between Israel and the Palestinians until the Zionist aspect of Israel is removed..

You could have stopped with .... There will never be peace ...
"God gave me this land" will never be removed from that area.
It's been there for 4,000 years. And people aren't evolving from it.

Zionism has been their officially for 66 years.. I will tell it how it is. What I said is the truth and it doesn't matter if we give ourselves a 4000 year history lesson, this issue has both religious and political implications that most of us in Western countries will never know about let alone have to experience.

Funnily enough though, Zionism is the one who uses those excuses to justify their occupation. They are the modern aspect on the State of Israel, seems as though they aren't that modern after all.
edit on 9-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Im sorry...Is Israel NOT being bombarded with rockets? SOME kind of army is launching them...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join