It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's heating up in Israel even more..4 million Israelis in bomb shelters, Israel planning Response

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Yeah...I guess when someone from another country murders one of your citizens that it's okay to bomb that country into ruins. What a bunch of blood-thirsty racists the Israelis are. And where is the evidence that the Palestinians are the ones shooting the rockets? Knowing Israel's past, they probably made all this up so that they can finish the job that they started before 1947. The world sits by and does nothing

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan and everyone else

Thank you for your posts and opinions. I tend to think along the same lines as flyersfan, there will never be peace in the Middle East. It will only get worse.

Someone mentioned the United Nations. Yes, where are they in all of this?

Technically we (U.S.) are supporting Israel in all of this, with all the billions of aid we give them, and fighter jets and weapons and such.

I don't support terrorism by Anyone. The Palestinians are being used by Hamas to hide their weaponry and launch attacks from. But Israel isn't a good neighbor to the Palestinians, either.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: thesmokingman

Last I checked, this is America, and they have not yet taken away MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH

They didn't have to take it away you gave up that right the minute you joined this forum. This forum has rules as to what you can or cannot say really there are very few forums on the net where freedom of speech really exists.

I gave up the right to freedom of speech when I joined this forum? Wow, I expect A LOT better from you Buster, seriously. If that is your thought process, you are definitely being scarily misled my friend.....

Let me guess you are one of these people that join places with actually reading the rules don't you? If real Freedom of Speech exists here then why do people get banned? If it were here then you could say anything you wanted without punishment.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome
a reply to: g146541

and let the real war start.
and if Israel takes everything, by War, up too Syria in the West, Bagdad in the North, and Saudia Arabia in the East,,

what then??

Annexing land by force is against international law. But seeing how it is Israel they would more than likely cry we need it for defense so they would let them have it. Just like how they have turned a blind eye to all the land they have stolen since 1948.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: DarknStormy
There will never be peace between Israel and the Palestinians until the Zionist aspect of Israel is removed..

You could have stopped with .... There will never be peace ...
"God gave me this land" will never be removed from that area.
It's been there for 4,000 years. And people aren't evolving from it.

The Israeli's are the ones that have been crying God gave us this land. The Palestinians however claim the land to be theirs because they have actually been living there for generations. The Jews who lived there before the land was stolen made no attempt to start a nation for the Jews that idea came from an atheist from Europe.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Quiet for a few years? Rockets have been flying into Israel constantly for well over a decade. On average the numbers equal to 3 attacks a day, well over 12,000 rockets since 2001.

That said, these rockets are complete fail. With so many rockets fired so few people have been killed & injured, comparatively. What's the definition of insane according to Einstein? Doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.

The attacks from Gaza & the West Bank only true success is creating a state of fear. Millions of Israelis living in public bomb shelters, rocket sirens blaring, etc.

This conflict will never be resolved. There will be no peace. One day Israel will suffer from an actual deadly attack, ie dirty bombs, & their answer will be devastating, probably wiping Palestine and themselves off the map. Which is what Iran would love nothing more.
edit on 9-7-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Lets see .. this round started due to isreal falsely blaming the murder of 3 teens on the palestinians then before any proper police investigation or due process israel launches airstrikes against the palestinians .. then after launching airstrikes turns out the culprits who commitd the murders were arrested and shock guess what the guilty parties were jewish ..

If israel wants sympathy israel can find it in the dictionary between # and syphilis ..

Nothing justifies the latest round of mass murder israel started because they jumped to conclusions before a proper police investigation and arrest of the guilty parties made.

Now once again israel covering its arse playing the victim card ..

Okay...I will be by later to take your house and kick you to the curb. Lets see how long it takes for you to "play the victim card" even though it is totally justifiable.

It is completely obvious that you do not like Israel because of the religion aspect. Isn't that a little bit selfish to place the blame on the because of YOURRRR personal belief?

Both sides are equal in this matter because both sides blast each other to the ground. Don't make this "Israel's fault."
Also...how about forming a fact before spouting off next time and stop being a sheeple.

-The SheepDog

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I think we all forgot that you lived a 2000 years ago.
I also think it is funny that you believe there was some official forum to fill out to establish a country way back when. That you had stand in the DMV line and wait for hours on end. Yeah right...

It was all owned by certain KINGS!!! Not the general public's. Is that so hard to understand?

Most of you need to set aside the religious aspect of the entire war and understand they are BOTH FIGHTING FOR A HOME.

I am freakin 26 years of age and I get things better than you more experienced adults.
It isn't that hard to figure out but all I see is:

"I hate Israel because they believe in the Christian God"

The unbelievable amount of energy you sheep put into hating religion could fuel a country for months.

Time to change people

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

And I guess if your neighbors moved their fence onto your land and cut of your water supply you'd welcome them with flowers.

Hypocrisy of it all just astounds me.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
WARNING: Graphic photos.

Jewish children send 'love' messages to Lebanese children

Screw Israel and Likud. All they are are better armed terrorists with stronger allies. And bullies. And whiners.

They are well-protected in every way and have wrought more sorrow and heartache on others than has ever been wrought on them. Frankly, I hope one or more of the Middle Eastern countries finally grow some balls. I will never wish for the innocent to die, no matter on which side, but enough is enough already.

They kill what they created.

WARNING: Graphic video.

edit on 7/9/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

When it comes down to it, we are all human beings and none of what is in your link should ever be justified from either side or country. And all your link proves is that Jewish children are being brainwashed into hatred also.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
a reply to: ~Lucidity

When it comes down to it, we are all human beings and none of what is in your link should ever be justified from either side or country. And all your link proves is that Jewish children are being brainwashed into hatred also.

The children aren't the only ones. Much of the world seems to have a conveniently short memory when it comes to Israel.

10 Ways to Bless Israel

edit on 7/9/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

The U.S. should stay out it, at least directly.

Diplomacy, talks, negotiations have occurred for decades...to no avail. It doesn't matter whose fault this is. Let the academics sort that out after the fact.

Let them "sort it out" and let the winner decide what the agreement will be. Enough is enough.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
The Israeli's are the ones that have been crying God gave us this land.

Yes. And it's silly. To make claims to the land based upon 4,000 year old stories about Abraham, and Abraham may not have even existed ... and to make claims based on Moses and Exodus/the Promises Land, and Exodus has been proven wrong .... it is all silly and shouldn't hold water in any court.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Unfortunately the only time there will be peace, in that region, is when every human is gone.

edit on 10-7-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Peacekeepers will never be involved because the Palestinian leadership and Hamas doesn't want peace. They want Israel to be destroyed, so why send Peacekeepers in to look like occupiers who side with Israel? Any force that forces peace on one side that doesn't want it is just viewed as an enemy.

Stu

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
It is the same argument the Muslims use for the land too. If you're even reasonably familiar with biblical stories you would know that Abraham had the first Jewish (Isaac) son who was promised land, but that son was actually 2nd born to Ishmael. The 1st son was to be granted all the land by God, but it didn't work out that way because Ishmael was born from a handmaid.

Interesting story, but both sides claim the same argument.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
a reply to: DeadSeraph

While Hamas is firing rockets, they aren't doing much damage or inflicting as many casualties as Israeli strikes

So....are they supposed to just sit by and wait for some real damage to be done? If someone is firing bullets into my yard, im coming out guns a blazing...that is a promise

If you stole your yard from someone in the first place then expect to defend it from someone who wants it back.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: robbo961

You mean like the Americans stole land from the Indians? Happens everywhere....sad thing is, there is plenty of space for every human on earth to live comfortably. Its hard to say WHO had the land first or not, that is just something for them to hash out. If they think that by launching thousands of rockets a year with minimal success is the answer, well then they must be ready for what Israel fires back at them....

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The whole "Muslims want to kill all the Jews" excuse for Israels behaviour and defence by others is laughable. The troubles have absolutely NOTHING AT ALL to do with religion, and everything to do with Jewish terrorism, brutal military occupation and ongoing murder and mistreatment.
Prior to the influx of the European Zionists, Palestine had many people living there, of all faiths, and most of the land was legally owned and farmed by Palestinians. Their ethnicity or religion are of no importance.

People should stick to the fact that this is a brutal occupation army slowly displacing and murdering the oppressed population for the last 70 years. Understand that and ignore the trumped up Muslim Versus Jew crap and focus on the real reasons for the troubles.

I see all the armchair generals on here stating how they'd fight any invasion of their homeland, yet would deny that right to others, based solely on the colour of that persons skin or the religion they follow.

Theft is theft, murder is murder. Look at it that way, without all the religious propaganda, and it's easy to see who the bad guys are!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join