It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive—Sarah Palin: 'It's Time to Impeach' President Obama

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I don't get it.

There's been a NET LOSS of immigration from the US TO Mexico in the last 5 years.

People are LEAVING the US in droves to go back to Mexico.

What boarder security issue? Other than that camp of kids of course.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

That's the problem. Our system is no longer about rule of law or using the process' put in place to govern the nation. We have to "trust" people to do the right thing.

We cannot trust any of them.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

And the Republicans never had total control either?
What happened between 02 and 06? Was immigration not an issue then?
Neither party wants this problem dealt with cause they are both controlled by the companies that hire the cheap labor that comes over

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247

I can think of a few reasons Obama could be impeached, but it's too late. We have been bombarded with the word 'impeachment' since Obama took office and it no longer has any weight to it. There have been so many cries for impeachment that when a real case comes up with some validity, we just blow it off. You can thank the media for that.

Anyway, we should be focusing on what the problem actually is and how to fix it. There is much more to this case than what meets the eye and Obama probably only plays a small role in it.

Obama has two more years, I predicted these last three years would be a disaster for the county, I have to wonder what else he has up his sleeve.

No I don't want him impeached because it would be horrible for the country, however something has to be done, yet it does look like our despicable law makers on the right are in on it.

link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Exactly. There is something awry on this issue and I just can't place my finger on it. Is this just hype from the right-wing political machine or is there a real issue here?

link   

Where are those numbers coming from though ?

Fuzzy math from the US government is the obvious answer there.

Because IF there has been a 'net loss' there is NO need for immigration 'reform','amnesty'.

And the current events on the southern border would not be happening.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
I don't get it.

There's been a NET LOSS of immigration from the US TO Mexico in the last 5 years.

~Tenth

I guess they didn't get the memo.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I support this remarkable leader on whatever she does. Why?

Because I pray a lot, gravitate towards anyone with any level of personality and plus I want the world to end quickly to prove I was right from the beginning. And anything with guns and ammo.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247

Exactly. There is something awry on this issue and I just can't place my finger on it. Is this just hype from the right-wing political machine or is there a real issue here?

LOL, yeah it just another right-wing conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
There are things Obama should face the jury for - like skirting Congress for the recent soldier/terrorist swap. But I don't think Sara Palin is the front man I'd want to see heading this kind of thing up. At the same time ... no one else is actually taking these issues forward like the should be. It would be very sad if it came down to Sara Palin being the one to bring justice to the White House. This should be coming from Congress itself ...

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
I don't get it.

~Tenth

Shush, don't you go bringing facts into this!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Right wing conspiracy, no. But it could just be another issue that is hyper-inflated by the Right to make a big stink. I hope that is the case. To ensure fairness, I think the Left does it as well.

Tenth is correct in that it seems that immigration is down quite a bit, so why is this all the sudden an issue?

*conspiracy mode-on*

I think we will find out that this is actually a government/military/corporate operation of some sort. We are not being told who benefits the most from this.

*conspiracy mode-off*

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

No on both counts.

Since no one really knows just how many people come across that border.

Those 'stats' are meaningless.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I don't care for Obama, but the last person I'll give any attention to is Sarah Palin! All she is in my eyes is incompetent and a publicity wh*re! This is nothing more than partisan politics. Where was her call for Biush's impeachment during his administration? I guess when her conservative party is in office she conveniently looks the other way! Over 5,000 young lives were lost because of lies. To me, that was not only an impeachable offense but a war crime offense!

Do I care if Obama is impeached, heck no! For everyone to still give this moron who drools at the prospect of getting the spotlight any kind of attention, shows exactly how narrow minded and how partisan voters really are! If either party wants anybody to take them seriously, stop using these moronic, ignorant politicians to represent them!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I will take Palin any day over Pelosi,CLinton,Waters, etc.

Use the ATS search feature for the 'Bush impeached' threads.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Right. So you're agreeing with the most pathetically unprepared and utterly ignorant candidate for the vice president of the United States of America, the woman who quit her term as Governor due to the looming storm of crises over her head, the woman who is pathetically unsuited to comment on constitutional matters, the woman who had to be told why there is a North Korea and a South Korea.
Do you have any idea how hard I'm laughing right now????

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: sheepslayer247

No on both counts.

Since no one really knows just how many people come across that border.

Those 'stats' are meaningless.

Then how exactly do you know that that the numbers aren't declining? I've yet to see figures from anywhere that show that the illegal immigrant population has done anything but go down since the recession began. Maybe Sarah Palin can see the border with Mexico from her front porch too and she's been keeping count?
edit on 2014-7-8 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I will take Palin any day over Pelosi,CLinton,Waters, etc.

Use the ATS search feature for the 'Bush impeached' threads.

They're also morons, so what's your point? Like I said in my post, the only reason why anyone would take Palin's advice is because of partisan politics. You proved my point.
edit on 8-7-2014 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

That's what I can't figure out either. For such a radical difference between the two "Immigration Status Numbers" there has to be some reason. Either one side is lying the asses off or something.

Either that or each side is gathering their data in completely different ways and they are both wrong. It is very strange to have both sides so extremely opposite in their findings.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Why doesn't ex gov. Palin get her voodoo priest to cast a spell on Obama and turn him into a newt. Why go thru the long drawn out impeachment process like we did with Clinton.....how'd that work out?

www.youtube.com...

edit on 8-7-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join