It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ill spend the next 48hs watching UFO documentaries, looking for suggestions.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The very first video you should watch is Mirrage men as it explains so many of the other videos you will see after it. Its won 8 film awards so far. Unfortunately i cant link you to where you can see it online, you will have to find that yourself.

edit on 8-7-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The Fourth Kind is the scariest thing ever

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
UFO's : The Secret Evidence

It's not by any of the UFOlogy crowd but a defence journalist, Nick Cook, and so tends to stick to what we know and not wildly speculate. One slight problem is that the UFO in the CGI for the Lonnie Zamora case is totally different to descriptions given.

Otherwise it's a good start for people who are neither closed minded skeptics or blind believers.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This Roswell one isn't bad either but tends to go with the flow of the mythology that surfaced in the 1980s.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
double post
edit on 312014x012014-07-08T15:01:26-05:0026000000Tue, 08 Jul 2014 15:01:26 -0500f by Toxicsurf because: double post

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
UFO's Secret Acess... from Leslie Kean's book...

There is also a couple months worth on this thread...
Free Documentaries

Also MIRAGE MEN as mentioned above. It can be found for free on the internet, but cannot not be linked here for T&C reasons...
edit on 312014x592014-07-08T14:59:39-05:0039000000Tue, 08 Jul 2014 14:59:39 -0500f by Toxicsurf because: because

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Forgot about this one...
I find the Aztec, New Mexico incident most intriguing. Some people dismiss it as a hoax, but I think something
Roswell-esque happened there.

Aztec Documentary:

Another Stanton Friedman doc:
(IMO, Stan is very cool. A first-rate scientistresearcher. Some people resent him for being suspect of Bob Lazar.)

edit on 8-7-2014 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2014 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: payta

48 solid hours of UFO documentaries is ~45 hours too much. Get out and enjoy the summer while it lasts - screw UFO videos!

If it's a rainy stay-indoors-day with nothing better to do, UFOs: The Secret History is a quality show...

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

i've been waiting for someone like you to say something like that

..i found a FASCINATING inroad into the tinfoil-hat scene with 'TAKEN'

but that was only when i had watched the 2009 LA "awake & aware" conference (bob dean section)

that presentation could be considered a springboard into many related topics

the whole new-age/UFO "scene" almost becomes exposed by those two works alone

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
48 hours of ufo documentaries..... that sounds awful...

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

If no one else has mentioned it, the 'UFO Coverup' live broadcast from the 80s'.

While alot of its now pretty much proven false and it comes across kinda cheap (mainly the big reveal at the end where they talk to members of the Aviary, ala Condor etc, who are all a bunch of fakers, about the aliens their life, biology etc) its still a interesting look at UFOlogy of the time, just ignore the Starwberry Ice Cream.

They have a good few little stories of encounters, and interviews and the like with both American and Russian witnesses, researchers and retire exmilltary, which for the time was a 'wow' thing given the attitudes between the two countries.

Was a huge event for me as a kid, given even in my own country it was broadcast live from America which was rare back then.

There is another UFO doco i have on tape (same tape as the UFO coverup), which was a good 2 hours long that had some interesting material in it, although some was a little out there but for the time it at least simply handed it to you with out any added opinion. Unfortunately I cant remember what the doco was called. It did show a pic though of a a Grey ive not really seen before or since, although I believe it might have been a model used for a Japanese UFO convention thing (the grey is wearing silver cloths laying on a table, has a very asian face with huge closed eyes and odd little puckered mouth), rather convincing photo actually even if fake. Interesting all the same. Good doco, shame I cant direct you to it online.

Another good one, but very old, is the Arthur C Clarkes Mysterious World episode from the early 80's simply entitled 'UFO'. Some old but still in my opinion genuine encounters/sightings, and some antiquated ideas thrown around... unfortunately seems the episodes that were on YT have been removed. Although DiscoveryTV(?) seems to have the episode online although you'll need the mime plugin or some such... only YT one i could find was a dub in Czech.

originally posted by: mirageman
UFO's : The Secret Evidence

It's not by any of the UFOlogy crowd but a defence journalist, Nick Cook, and so tends to stick to what we know and not wildly speculate. One slight problem is that the UFO in the CGI for the Lonnie Zamora case is totally different to descriptions given.

Otherwise it's a good start for people who are neither closed minded skeptics or blind believers.

I remember watching that and being really disappointed, you could tell it was done simply to discredit UFOs without trying to appear to do so. And yeah the Zamora segment really ticked me off, any doco trying to be matter of fact and pulling that sort of bollocks is just unprofessional.
edit on 8-7-2014 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Loveaduck

originally posted by: ColeYounger
a reply to: Thiaoouba Prophecy

Read a book lazy bones.

Some of us prefer vids for two reasons.
1. Pictures and sound.
2. No reading involved.

I know and who are the Thai-bobos anyway?
Like I need another deity with an opinion! lol

Who are the Thiaooubans? 9' feet tall hamaphrodites. They are us and we are them. God has never spoken to mankind. That would be like a River flowing backwards. The angels in the bible are in fact a real race of aliens. 1 of only 3 planets that are on the level 9 category being the most highly materially and spiritually evolved. They have flesh and bones just like us. The bible should be read as "The Lord our God said this" it should read and the people of "Thiaoouba said this instead"'

By universal law They aren't allowed to do all our homework for us. They did try their best to help us but the gray alien race offered us secret technology that we hadn't had since the time of the sunken continents Atlantis and Lemuria 15,000 years ago.

I implore you to read it. It is the mother of all puzzle pieces that everyone on ATS been searching for.
edit on 8-7-2014 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Visit "UFO TV" for a ton of shows...

ufotv.com/‎

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
That is a good thing to do, but be careful you don't get hooked on something that you may never be able to satisfy.

I've seen aliens up close a long time ago and just now starting to take the time to ask what are they...

The bigger question is why are most of the governments of the world not sharing what they know with the public.

Thanks for starting to ask questions about where to find video reports and movies on this subject.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thiaoouba Prophecy

originally posted by: payta
Hello there, I want to make a UFO marathon for the next two days.
So I thought it'd be a great idea to ask all of you folks, who are probably experts on the matter, what documentaries you think are fundamental and I definitely cannot miss.
Anything related to UFO's is welcome, Abductions, Alien Agenda, Contact with ancient civs, USO's, Hollow Earth...
I'd be thankful if you are so kind as to post a link to the vid too, or at least tell me where I can find it, say youtube, dailymotion, etc.

Read a book lazy bones. The book you and the rest of the ignorant masses on ATS have been missing all these years to discover the TRUTH about our alien brother and sisters. Thiaoouba Prophecy.

I love reading, but I live in argentina and cant get any book here. I could try to find it in PDF format, but I hate reading books from the PC.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3u40r15m
48 hours of ufo documentaries..... that sounds awful...

I think it sounds fun. I did the same thing when that "Banned and Suppressed" UFO Video from the 70's was posted. I started to look for whatever came out in that era. Saw some pretty good ones. When they're interesting and move from case to case, I really enjoy them. Taken altogether I don't see how anyone can deny their existence.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Thiaoouba Prophecy

I'll check it out. Sounds interesting...possible?
Well but then, anything is.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Hey I just want to thank all of you, this is great! You all gave me a ton of vids to watch, way more than I expected, and I'm so grateful. I promess to make a post saying which ones I liked the most, that's the least I can do to show my gratitude to y'all.
I do hope I dont have to extend the marathon to 72 hours!
Cheers ATS!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Next to the well known Phoenix Lights - this is one of the best documentaries on UFO's I've ever seen!

More can be found here
edit on 8-7-2014 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join