It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ill spend the next 48hs watching UFO documentaries, looking for suggestions.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hello there, I want to make a UFO marathon for the next two days.
So I thought it'd be a great idea to ask all of you folks, who are probably experts on the matter, what documentaries you think are fundamental and I definitely cannot miss.
Anything related to UFO's is welcome, Abductions, Alien Agenda, Contact with ancient civs, USO's, Hollow Earth...
I'd be thankful if you are so kind as to post a link to the vid too, or at least tell me where I can find it, say youtube, dailymotion, etc.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: payta

Sounds like a fun thing to marathon!

There's a nice collection on YouTube user "UFOTV". They have a website and sell films, but have uploaded TONS to YouTube. Seems to me to be a collection from a variety of film makers all across the gamut of the unexplained.

I hope you come back and let us know what you view that turns out to be a must see!

UFOTV on YouTube

UFOTV website

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: raedar

There's a nice collection on YouTube user "UFOTV". They have a website and sell films, but have uploaded TONS to YouTube. Seems to me to be a collection from a variety of film makers all across the gamut of the unexplained.

I hope you come back and let us know what you view that turns out to be a must see!

UFOTV on YouTube

UFOTV website

I know what I saw
Decent documentary

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-7-2014 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli

originally posted by: raedar

UFOTV on YouTube

UFOTV website

I know what I saw
Decent documentary

Please give your top 3 or 5 when your done if you don't mind and your worst 3 or 5 to help fellow ats chaps

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I suggest kicking it off with the Steven Spielberg's Taken series. Its of course just sci-fi, but it is a pretty comprehensive package of the more traditional UFO conspiracies, not to mention Dakota Fanning is cute as a button in it.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Very entertaining, and a great storyteller...

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I would watch the following:

Roswell (the TV movie with Martin Sheen)
"I know what I saw"
UFO film done last year in conjunction with Leslie Kean's 2010 book
"Fire in the Sky" movie
"Travis Walton story" on History in 2013 (I think)
For historical value U.F.O. From the 1950s
60 minute Wallace interview of office Kehoe from the 1950s
The first season of Ancient Aliens. Don't bother after that.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
DELETED.
edit on 8-7-2014 by Jchristopher5 because: Duplicate Post deleted

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
No problem, I will try to pay you all back the favour of taking the time to post all these great documentaries.
It's gonna be fun!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
With some of the suggestions on this thread, I'm surprised someone didn't proffer this:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: payta
So I thought it'd be a great idea to ask all of you folks, who are probably experts on the matter, what documentaries you think are fundamental and I definitely cannot miss.
Anything related to UFO's is welcome, Abductions, Alien Agenda, Contact with ancient civs, USO's, Hollow Earth...
I'd be thankful if you are so kind as to post a link to the vid too, or at least tell me where I can find it, say youtube, dailymotion, etc.

Read a book lazy bones. The book you and the rest of the ignorant masses on ATS have been missing all these years to discover the TRUTH about our alien brother and sisters. Thiaoouba Prophecy.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Here's a great one about a mass UFO sighting in Australia in the sixties. A case you've probably never heard about:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: payta
By far the best series of documentaries on UFOs I've seen is "UFO Files", search it on youtube and you'll find episodes there. It was the predecessor to "UFO hunters" and the research was much better than UFO hunters.

UFO Files

UFO Files is an American television series that was produced from 2004 to 2007 for The History Channel. The program covers the phenomena of unidentified flying and submerged objects, close encounters with alleged extraterrestrial life, and alleged military and government cover-up conspiracies.

In 2008, a following series called UFO Hunters premiered on the same channel.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby
Here's a great one about a mass UFO sighting in Australia in the sixties. A case you've probably never heard about:

Star for you! That one is great but damn, a whole hour on one sighting. Coming back to it...lol

This one is good too! UFO'S ARE REAL - 1979 Full Documentary

Here is one by Disney, made before suppression became the norm. It was pretty good too, but I think UFO'S ARE REAL was better. Lost Disney UFO Documentary Original Full Version - Alien Encounters

edit on 8-7-2014 by Loveaduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Thiaoouba Prophecy

Read a book lazy bones.

Some of us prefer vids for two reasons.
1. Pictures and sound.
2. No reading involved.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I started by finding one I especially liked and then scrolling through the youtube suggestions since they are matched up to closely align with each other. After watching "It Has Begun," I found "They Are Real" and I think it was my fav so far and that led me to the Disney film that was made as an introduction to TOMORROWLAND. Walt is said to have got special permission to see some aliens himself, just like Jackie Gleason and a few others. He's been known to have great interest in the phenomena, so always interested in the Disney perspective.

It seems like disclosure was imminent in the late 70's - But then, not only a hold, but a reversal of that decision in the later 70's or early 80's. I wonder why?

Keep in mind, in YT suggestions there are always a couple of bad ones thrown in, and so before committing to the whole 45 min or hour and a half - I find out when it was made, and how many people "liked it" of those who watched, or I might watch a little of it first, to see if it's any good. Sometimes I just can't stand the narrators voice

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
a reply to: Thiaoouba Prophecy

Read a book lazy bones.

Some of us prefer vids for two reasons.
1. Pictures and sound.
2. No reading involved.

I know and who are the Thai-bobos anyway?
Like I need another deity with an opinion! lol

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Yes. UFO Files is a very good program IMO as well. I have seen most of the shows, and they are top notch.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join