It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISRAEL launches offensive on Gaza!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
a reply to: hellobruce

Have you heard of Ahmed Ismail Yassin? The creator of Hamas?

Just a terrorist

Yassin was the dominant authority of the Hamas leadership, which was directly involved in planning, orchestrating and launching terror attacks carried out by the organization. In this capacity, Yassin personally gave his approval for the launching of Qassam rockets against Israeli cities, as well as for the numerous Hamas terrorist bombings and suicide operations. In his public appearances and interviews, Yassin called repeatedly for a continuation of the 'armed struggle' against Israel, and for an intensification of the terrorist campaign against its citizens. The successful operation against Yassin constitutes a significant blow to a central pillar of the Hamas terrorist organization, and a major setback to its terrorist infrastructure.[34] In his statement Yassin declared that Hamas did target Israeli civilians, only in direct retaliation for the death of Palestinian civilians. In his thinking this was a necessary tactic to “show the Israelis they could not get away without a price for killing our people

He was put down by the Israeli's

Sheikh Ahmed Yassin was the leader of a terrorist organization, one which has proudly taken credit for indiscriminate attacks against civilians, including most recently an attack last week in the Port of Ashdod, which left 10 Israelis dead. He preached hatred, and glorified suicide bombings of buses, restaurants, and cafes. Yassin was opposed to the existence of the State of Israel, and actively sought to undermine a two-state solution in the Middle East.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Was he a terrorist when he was fleeing Zionist terror gangs as a child in 1948?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I apologize that I haven't read this thread yet, but I just had to post.

Just now, 9:20 Am west coast, Huffington Post headline read: Israel Bombs Mosque/Disabled Center, Disabled unable to run, 120 dead! Israelis say there were weapons being stored there.

Is this really bad? A Mosque/hospital? Israelis say there were weapons being stored there.

Then, WTF? Huff Po, took it down before I could even click on it! What's up with that?

ETA: Here's a link:

english.al-akhbar.com...

edit on 12-7-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
8:26 PMHamas says will bombard Tel Aviv region at 9 P.M.

Haaretz Breaking News

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

If true, Hamas and others from the outside may have their propaganda victory they were seeking to provoke, and to provide their justification to take it all to the next level.

Only time will tell.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   

IDF warns residents of N. Gaza to evacuate by noon

Residents of north Gaza warned to evacuate by noon; four soldiers lightly wounded; military warns residents of northern Gaza to evacuate region; airstrike on home of Gaza's police chief kills 21.

Seems like the Sh!# is about to hit the fan..

Haaretz

edit on 13-7-2014 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Palestinian families travel to a UN school in Gaza City to seek shelter after evacuating their homes north of the Strip, on July 13, 2014.

Haaretz

15 min. till noon..

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
LIVE UPDATES: Rocket barrage fired at Tel Aviv, sirens heard from center to north

Teen wounded by rocket in Ashkelon; hundreds of Gaza families flee home at IDF warning; Netanyahu: Israel's operation in Gaza may take time; IDF special forces raid long-range rocket launching site, four soldiers lightly wounded; airstrike on home of Gaza's police chief kills 21.

Haaretz

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
hey conservatives,

say the gov actually did come to your house and forcibly evicted you, forcing you to go to an oppressive ghetto, and gave your property to someone else. would you fight back?

if they took your guns and all you had were home made rockets, would you use them?

if so, you agree with palestine.

if not, how can you oppose our own government?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: stormson

Well said!

2nd

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Israel approves Egyptian-proposed Gaza truce - Security Cabinet

Israel has announced it will agree to an Egyptian-backed ceasefire in the Gaza Strip, the security cabinet has stated. The agreement was made minutes before the proposed truce was due to come into effect.

Israel has announced it will agree to an Egyptian-backed ceasefire in the Gaza Strip, the security cabinet has stated. The agreement was made minutes before the proposed truce was due to come into effect.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's security cabinet had convened to vote on the deal at Israeli military headquarters in Tel Aviv. The ceasefire will come into effect immediately.

However, Hamas says it’s likely to reject an Egyptian ceasefire proposal for the current Israel-Gaza conflict. The militant group said it had not officially received the text of the agreement, but believed it to be "an initiative of kneeling and submission."

Amos Gilad, a senior Israeli defense official and envoy to Cairo, cast the deal in a positive light, saying Hamas had been weakened by the air and sea bombardment of impoverished Gaza.

"Look at the balance, and you see that Hamas tried every possible means of striking at Israel while bringing great and terrible damage on its people, from their perspective," Gilad told Israel's Army Radio.

RT

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Netanyahu: Hamas leaves no choice but to expand op

Israeli civilian killed; security cabinet meets to discuss escalation.; Lieberman: IDF must end operation with control of entire Gaza Strip; Netanyahu fires right-wing Deputy Defense Min.

Haaretz

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Israel launches ground incursion in Gaza Strip

Haaretz

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
And Israel has killed three more children.
That's 7 kids in 2 days.

This time three kids were feeding pigeons on a roof and were hit by an airstrike. These Israeli forces seem to be targeting children. I mean it's pretty hard to mistake a group of ten year old kids playing football (soccer) on a resort beach for Hamas fighters.

Fierce fighting between Israel and Hamas resumed Thursday, including an airstrike that killed three Palestinian children feeding pigeons on their roof, after a temporary cease-fire that allowed Gazans to stock up on supplies.

here

EDIT:
Oh.. wow. It seems that they have removed that quote from the article. Wonder who paid for one less mention of that? Maybe we will hear about it again in a full article, but I wouldn't be surprised if we don't.

I assure you that is the exact copy and pasted quote from that article and now I am no longer seeing it in the article.
edit on 17-7-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
And Israel has killed three more children.
That's 7 kids in 2 days.

This time three kids were feeding pigeons on a roof and were hit by an airstrike. These Israeli forces seem to be targeting children. I mean it's pretty hard to mistake a group of ten year old kids playing football (soccer) on a resort beach for Hamas fighters.

Fierce fighting between Israel and Hamas resumed Thursday, including an airstrike that killed three Palestinian children feeding pigeons on their roof, after a temporary cease-fire that allowed Gazans to stock up on supplies.

here

EDIT:
Oh.. wow. It seems that they have removed that quote from the article. Wonder who paid for one less mention of that? Maybe we will hear about it again in a full article, but I wouldn't be surprised if we don't.

I assure you that is the exact copy and pasted quote from that article and now I am no longer seeing it in the article.

I would love to comment on this, but I would get banned for life
edit on 17-7-2014 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Okay here is a link to the story that still has the bit about the children feeding pigeons being killed. Keep in mind, in case you don't like the source, that this was first reported by FOX and then completely deleted from the article with no retraction so, less an error and more like an undesirable truth.

Here - and can be found by searching three children gaza feeding pigeons - on google.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

Was he a terrorist when he was fleeing Zionist terror gangs as a child in 1948?

So if a bunch of black people harass me and my family as a child and later after inhave grown up I go on to burn down black peoples houses and speak out against the black race and target black communities then it's all good right?

Do you even understand the implications of the logic you are using

Just because you have a tragic upbringing doesn't give you the right to be a murderous a -hole

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Yes that is all that happened to him..

Well than of course there is the this thing where they were forced out of their country and been bombed constantly until today.. Deprived of every single human right etc..

But like you said it's all just "tragic upbringing" right?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas

Well than of course there is the this thing where they were forced out of their country and been bombed constantly until today.. Deprived of every single human right etc..

So youre saying hes justified?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Hellas

So youre saying hes justified?

I am.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join