It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPORT: Feds to Bring in Riot Squad to Stop Illegal Immigration Protesters

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
So the immigrants/illegals should have unfettered access to these "processing" centers without any interference from us USA citizens? Yet, there are now laws in place that an American citizen can be arrested and renditioned out without due process or even without a chance to face his accuser? How sweet, to treat the folks crossing the border so nicely...what about our own citizens. Not too long ago, drones were used to hunt down a citizen in the Dakotas....where are the drones relevant to protecting the borders?

Some of our own get food stamps? Anyone realize that US service men and their families have to resort to food stamps/assistance even though they are employed by our country? They aren't having an easy time of it. Veterans are suffering and not receiving the help they need yet we are to worry over foreign children. As many have stated, the borders aren't just about the children, many folks of all ages and from many countries are flooding in and not all of them wish to peacefully assimilate or have our best interests at heart.

So much outrage for the plight of the folks crossing our borders....yet none for kids overseas being killed daily from DU and white phosphorous and such.

If those buses should be allowed to pass then so should we...road stops/checks on our folks should be stopped immediately. Or is that ok and we should not be allowed to pass road blocks but illegals should be allowed too?

There will come a day very soon when there will be big trouble because of these open borders. I dread that day. It's not all sweetness and light...there are really bad factions loving this open border policy and it should give one pause but instead of seeing the bigger picture...all that is mentioned is the children.

It's all about divide and conquer. Just on this forum alone, look how it stacks up...some folks not seeing how bad things are and bad for our future as a country. Our citizens should come first. In a perfect world, we could help everyone but it is not a perfect world or a perfect govt. system and so forth.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: shrevegal

There is no law that allows a US citizen to be "renditioned out". I really wish people would research before making claims that aren't true.

The Federal courts found those 2 sections of the NDAA unconstitutional and ruled they cannot be enforced / applied against US citizens.

I have no issues if people dislike / hate the government or its laws. What bad is when you stop at the law and refuse to research and explain the law was struck down. Trying to make an argument based on a law that does not exist because it was struck down doesn't help your position.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: XcathdraSo, I screwed up on one facet and that makes all the other statements I said irrelevant? You don't take issue that Vets have to wait 8 months between appointments while these border folks get processed just like that. It is clever to pick apart one section of a post and I guess hope to distract all the other valid points mentioned. Thanx...how sweet. Gotta love ya.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I think its a huge issue, however they are not related as one deals with the DVA and the other with order patrol. Can you tie the 2 situations together in terms of immigration issues?

Are the feds sending riot police to VA Hospitals? Is the VA seeing illegal immigrants before they are seeing Veterans? The bugets are not even the same either so...

edit on 9-7-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: sean

First off nothing has happened yet so get your facts straight.
They are not stopping the protest, the very most is they were going to clear the streets.

Before running your mouth read my posts and understand them. Had you done that first you would have seen where I talked about Protestors, blocking public rights of way, and removing them.

Telling me I am making a claim when im not is pretty asinine on you part.

Ummmmmm that post was to another poster? ??
I was responding to sean

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: XcathdraWow, you're good...you're really really good. What other parts of my post can you fault...have at it. And yes, the border folks are being taken care of quickly. My husband is a 100% disabled Vet and has to wait 8 months between appointments so it does tie in. Whatever, surely you will find more in my post, line by line. Okeedokey, and enjoy. I'm done and a lot of my points are relevant and true and so...have a great day and bye bye.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

First off nothing has happened yet so get your facts straight.
They are not stopping the protest, the very most is they were going to clear the streets.

Get my facts straight? I only commented on info of what another person has witnessed. Then you went off on wanting pictures. Then I said that is difficult when the press has been warned not to photograph or report on it (fact).

Then you said they're not stopping protests according to you with the same information I and everyone else has and for me to get my facts straight. I'll use your same nonsense....Where is your proof and pictures they are not stopping protests? You said, at the very most they are to clear the streets. Of what garbage? Are they out there with push brooms sweeping up dirt?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   

No they are clearing the streets of the protestor cause it is not lawful to block a public roadway. ..
Never denied that.
If they stopped these protesters from actually protesting it would get plenty of attention.
Gonna double check but don't recall the op source saying that they are not allowing pictures of the protest as their is video from it and reports on the protest. Ya nothing in op about press being warned not photograph or or report.
Where are you getting that it is a fact that they were warned not to photograph or report on this?
And who is the witness that you are talking about, unless you mean the two guy's from the article. It was those two in the article that seem to have start this rumor of federal agents with riot shields coming

edit on thWed, 09 Jul 2014 01:04:08 -0500America/Chicago720140880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

edit on thWed, 09 Jul 2014 01:11:17 -0500America/Chicago720141780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Well protesting is legal and blocking a roadway is blocking illegal immigrants that the feds are aiding, which is illegal. What a fiasco.

I commented on the information in the first OP. That even more feds (US Marshals) are heading down to oversee protection and aiding illegals to enter the country illegally. Which is a breach of their Oath of office and sworn to protect the constitutional laws and borders. They apparently are engaged in that process or are going to according to the information in the OP's posts. Media was warned not to report or photograph the compound.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

My apologies.. My fault.

Its been a long week.

edit on 9-7-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   

my apologies.. my intent was not to come across as an ass. Its been a long week and my frustrations there came out in here.

my apologies.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

But no extra federal agents have came down in riot gear yet so everything you are going on about hasn't even happened.
No agents in riot shields, no protesters getting silenced just a rumor from two people there that probably heard something from someone else and it had gotten to this point.
And you will always be asked not to film or photograph a federal facility. I don't agree with it but go on YouTube and you will see plenty of examples that have nothing to do with immigration

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   

We should open the border to Cuba too. Hell lets just open the border for the entire South America. Make all of it part of the Union.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: sean

We should open the border to Cuba too. Hell lets just open the border for the entire South America. Make all of it part of the Union.

We do.

the US immigration policy towards Cubans making it to land in the US are afforded special status because of where they came from. That policy can be blamed on the State and Federal representatives from the state of Florida who have large Cuban American constituents with family in Cuba.

Personally the embargo on Cuba needs to go away, but that's another thread.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
My neighbors from Mexico, who became citizens just a couple of years ago, are heading out to California on vacation. They have 4 kids, aged 7 to 14, all born in the US. They saw some of their relatives on one of the protest videos so they are taking their vacation time to go and be with them and support them. His words were something like this, "I've got a chance to give my kids a real education about what it takes to be a citizen in the US. It's not all fun and games, they need to see the way to let their voices be heard. We don't want those illegalsmoving into the neighborhood. Many of these "children" are hardened criminals and yet nobody is checking that before sending them out into our country."
Of course we all feel for the children. We're not monsters. But at the end of the day this is Mexico's problem, not ours. Load them onto buses and take them back to the border and hand over custody to the Mexican immigration authorities. No "processing", just catch and turn over to the Mexican authorities. They are the ones letting them sneak across. Let them bear the burdens of their laxity in border patrol.
Before you start crying of that action being against US law and codes---your president has a pen and phone and if he's truly concerned about these illegals, he can use those items to close that border.
Some seem to think it is all a giant left-wing plot while others see it as a giant right-wing scheme---I see it as more societal manipulation, another "issue" to keep people arguing and divided. Because there is not a dime's worth of difference in the upper echelons of either wing or party. They would all murder their grandmothers for the gold in their teeth if it meant they could buy a few more votes.
Our leadership has gone far beyond the "drunken sailor" stage and now more resembles the more common "meth-head" when it comes to governing the country. Lie, cheat, steal and kill, that's what they will do to grab just a bit more power over the lives of others.

ETA: As for what to do with these folks at present? My best solution would be to send several dozen of them to live in Al Gore's extra houses, then send a few to each member of Congress who owns multiple homes sitting empty. Surely Bill and Melissa could take in a few dozen. And let's not forget Michael Moore, his house looks big enough to house a few of them as well. Surely Ted Turner could find places for a few hundred....
edit on 9-7-2014 by diggindirt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I remember reading some place that they had a cheat sheet posted right be for the US border on what to say. One of them things on that list was fear of gangs mainly M13. But what since does it make coming here if you fear that gang when they're already here. It's not like they're trying to hide from their government, something that would more likely stay in their old country.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Sounds like the right wingers are suddenly realising that when you protest, you get beat up by riot police.
I mean judging by past comments, you actually seemed to enjoy that when the people protesting disagreed with you politically. Suck it up, you reap what you sow. Support a police state, you get one.

Oh, and welcome to the world your silence helped create.
edit on 9-7-2014 by Ismail because: he thought of something else to say

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Good ideas.... we will work on this thinking further.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963 Yeah but he wants 2.7b for illegal immigrants, should have used that for the boarder patrol and we wouldn't have this problem. NOT. Because he invited them he said if you come i won't send you back, then they came. Surprised? He wanted this to happen. So obviously he will defend them, he invited them.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Link to video : www.youtube.com... (link above don't work)

You all seem to be forgetting that you "americans" are the real immigrants here

Nuff said

/discussion
edit on 9-7-2014 by XyZeR because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-7-2014 by XyZeR because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join