It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPORT: Feds to Bring in Riot Squad to Stop Illegal Immigration Protesters

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This truly makes me sick to my stomach!

The ugly situation at America’s southern border is quickly spreading as President Obama’s Department of Homeland Security continues to bus and fly illegal immigrants to other areas of the country for processing and detention.

State and local governments, members of Congress, and private citizens have protested the dispersal of the illegal immigrants, but the federal government continues to implement its transportation procedure.

One civilian protest was so successful that it forced three DHS buses destined for a Customs and Border Protection facility in Murrieta, California to take their load of illegal immigrants elsewhere–a minor victory, as the illegals were merely processed at another facility, not returned to the border for deportation.

If you have noticed there has very little heard from the MSM, and no videos as the Malities have hit the borders.
And our President spent the weekend playing golf!

conservativetribune.com...

+59 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

They don't have the money to enforce our existing immigration laws, but when it comes to busting American citizens heads, money is no object!

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
What could possibly go wrong? I fully trust this will be a very peaceful event!

Joking aside, I hope all is well. Americans are at the tipping point of total chaos. This could very well be the match that lights the fuse.

Hang on tight, this may be a bumpy ride and I for one think "we the people" have the upper hand! Hope we don't have to show it...

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Really a sad state of affairs when Joe Santilli is on
this harder and more diligently than the DOJ.
Listened to him this morning on an inde stream...
Oh wait, maybe DOJ's the agency that told the
Murrietta PD to stand down; so all that's left to
supress the protesters are Feds.
I thought the government's job was to protect US
and our borders-- not the invaders.
Up is down F'd is up.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

They don't have the money to enforce our existing immigration laws, but when it comes to busting American citizens heads, money is no object!

Y'know Seeker, after all this clusterin' a good case of
blunt trauma amnesia for a month would be a good break.
At least the bussed-in provocateurs got some too....

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
What could possibly go wrong? I fully trust this will be a very peaceful event!

Joking aside, I hope all is well. Americans are at the tipping point of total chaos. This could very well be the match that lights the fuse.

Hang on tight, this may be a bumpy ride and I for one think "we the people" have the upper hand! Hope we don't have to show it...

My one and only worry is how little airplay this
is getting on the big tubes. The quieter the MSM
pedals, the more spooks seem to do the job... if
not prove us awfully right later.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The other sad point of all this...and most likely ...how many terrorist are also coming across our border?
They are talking now like 75,000 ,plus have came over.

This country under this government is doomed!

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Obama at his finest. (I wonder if he's playing golf....)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

You are correct in your thinking. However, the MSM is controlled by big brother and you know how that works.

I have a feeling this will not end well. This is like lighting a whole case of black cats off expecting only one to go off. That's not how this works, That's now how any of this works. (Love that commercial)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
That really IS the scary part.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Rush said today the number is 300,000 so far this year and that was our dear govs. numbers. Scary huh?

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

Lol ya cause rush would never twist anything.
Did you get a source from rush and fact check it or are you just taking his word for it.

This is a federal facility and they want to use to it process the immigrants. Of course they are going to send their muscle to clear the path.
Oh and they don't plan to release them into the community, just process them there and then hand them over to ICE.
But that is no fun to complain about right?
www.nbcsandiego.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Solution: let the 'immigrants' know what they are in for once they become 'citizens', namely, plenty of income taxes. That's what this is really all about. Lure them in, make them 'instant citizens' by executive decree, and then the IRS goes after them for taxes to 'balance' the federal budget. It's a trap.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Fun to complain about? I'm just relaying what I heard. No, I didn't run to the computer to do some fact checking.

He said he was on a government website reporting their numbers. I started listening to Rush about a year ago after reading about all the racist hate he spews and his outright lies. I wanted to find out first hand if this man was a racist liar .... What I found is a lot of people don't listen to him and just assume what others say about him is true.

I'm not defending what Rush said, just relaying what he said. No biggie.

As for the riot police being sent to quell the protesters, I personally don't see this ending well. Americans are rightly pissed off and this is a bad scenario. I hope cool heads prevail.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I think people who live near the border need to get down there to these protests and start filming. This is getting no MSM coverage and I fear for the proud American citizens going down there to protest. With no coverage - the jack booted thugs are free to do anything they wish to these people.

This situation seems to be only escalating,

The summer grows hotter each day..

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The fact of the matter is even if they remain in ICE custody we are paying the cost of feeding and housing and guarding and transporting these people. They shouldn't be allowed to enter at all. They are crossing the border by the hundreds daily. The money being spent on taking care of them could be spent on denying them entry. Not only COULD it be spent on denying them entry, it is SUPPOSED to be spent on denying them entry. People are protesting them not enforcing laws designed to protect our nation from parasites and criminals.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Shouldn't this just read that they are sending the extra force to allow the use of the facility, not to stop protestors?
They are not stopping them from protesting, just from blocking the federal buses from entering the facility.
We couldn't go to a police station and block the cars from entering, couldn't go to a fire station and block them ect.

Eta: I don't agree with it, but still need to call it how it is. But Murrieta PD should be able to handle this along with riverside sheriff

edit on thMon, 07 Jul 2014 15:46:35 -0500America/Chicago720143580 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The irony is really disturbing. You would think the feds would be there to stop people from illegally entering the country.

Man what was I thinking? ~ shakes head in disgust and disbelief

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Because it was designed to be a flash point. The government is no dummy contrary to popular belief. They are deliberately refusing to secure the border which is why people are protesting in the first place. The fact that they can amass an army to push protesters away from the building but cant amass an army to push illegals away from the border is the whole issue. If I as an american citizen refuse to do what a police officer tells me I am subject to a beating, taser, and possibly a bullet. People trying to cross our borders should be subjected to the same. If we put all the maniacs and control freaks at the borders that are in our police departments, I suspect this whole issue would be resolved before too long.

These people are getting preferential treatment. There are homeless people on our streets who wish they had a bed at a facility, a hot meal, and a ride to some relatives. The government should do their job and deny these people entry, not send goons to clear the way so they can keep breaking the law.
edit on 7-7-2014 by rustyclutch because: sp.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Guess the southern border is one of the new 'free speech zones'.

Lack of it.

What has happened to America ?

Really what ?

No free speech.

Can't protest anymore.

Can't do nothing anymore.

Guess that constitution is truly a GD piece of paper.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join