It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Extremism (Zionism) - The Other Side of the Coin "Death to Arabs"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

GOD's chosen people

That is something that has bothered me since I first heard it as a child.

What? Because I'm a mutt (Cherokee/Mexican/a bunch of other stuff) or because I wasn't born in a specific land, that I don't get to know God?

Just the fact that God supposedly has chosen people is messed up. Like not being part of "the cool kids" group or something.

My god accepts everybody with a good heart, and honest yearning for what is right.

Granted, I'm not very knowledgable of religion, but that feeling is derived from my heart alone with no outside interference.

And yes, I am feeling guilty of my stable life while there is so much suffering elsewhere.

Sorry this is so poorly worded and I'm not speaking to anyone specifically, I have opted to post instead of delete the whole thing.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

You've missed the point completely, you should be asking yourself what if J.K.Rowlings original books were all stashed away, burnt, etc by fanatical egotistical misguided fans(jews) who just wanted to have the books written their way, and then along comes someone with exact knowledge on how the books were original written and sets about putting the books back the way they should be, but this fanatical megalomaniac group tries their hardest to kill all those who are exposing them(eg. even trying to kill Jesus and Mohommed) and goes to the extent of setting up multiple false flags in order to blame those true fans of J.K.Rowlings.

Was a nice try though, almost as cunning as the Zionists treachery today

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Corruption Exposed
I don't know the answer to that question, do you?

Sharia approves of the death penalty for so-called 'apostasy' (leaving Islam or saying things not in line with Islam). Tribune.com - Most Muslims Want Sharia ... Split on Interpretation

And Judaism allows any crime under the sun so long it is not to another Jew. Only Jews have rights in Judaism so how is it any better than Islam.

Yep. Something that many like to overlook or give a pass for some strange reason. When I first read the Talmud I was infuriated. How they view all non-jews is wrong and racist and absurd.

I believe Zionism to be a serious problem. Extremism of any kind is bad.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Haxsaw
then along comes someone with exact knowledge on how the books were original written and sets about putting the books back the way they should be,

If you are trying to claim that's what happened with Islam and Judaism ... There is no proof whatsoever that what Muhammad said was in any way accurate. In fact, much of what he said can be debunked. Heck, there is no proof that what the Hebrews wrote down was in any accurate either. Large chunks of Judaism can be easily debunked as well. (Noahs Ark, Exodus, Adam and Eve)

Since we are on it, there isn't even any proof that Abraham existed ATS Thread - Did Abraham Even Exist. For anyone to point to Abraham and say that God gave them that land via Abraham ... that's silly. For ANY religious group to go around saying that they have the true story of what happened thousands and thousands of years ago ... that's just absurd. Science and archeology has debunked many of the ancient abrahamic religious claims. Therefore, any ancient religious claim to the land is also unreliable.

Welcome to 2014. It's an overcrowded planet that has no room and no tolerance for bronze age extremist religious nonsense. I gave a short list of some of the better known Israeli dangerous extremist groups. And we all know the names of the dangerous Islamic extremist groups. Both get their chutzpah from religion and they do what they do in the name of their god. IMHO - God needs to come down and smack them upside the head and straighten them out. Obviously people aren't able to deprogram the extremists - be they Jewish or Muslim or Christian or whatever.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Haxsaw Show me proof of that and I'll give up Bacon.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

I have a question for the members of this thread who are more knowledgeable about religion than I am, hopefully you can help me figure this out.

First off, wouldn't believing that you are "GOD's chosen people" be a form of extremism?

IMO it is a form of extremism due to the fact that you consider yourself to be more important than those who are not part of your religion.

I'm pretty sure that Judaism preaches that they are GOD's chosen people, does Islam preach the same?

Well, I've heard people say they live in Gods country, often in Hollywood films you will hear the phrase 'God Bless America' as they are about to go and kill people from a different country. People talk about certain amendments to the American constitution as giving people a 'God given right'........... and that is on ATS. Often.

Isn't that a similar form of extremism?

IMO that is not the same kind of statement, but could be considered as a mild form of extremism depending on the context (context can be a pain in the a$$ to decipher unfortunately).

I believe that there is a major difference between "GOD gave me this land so I'm going to bulldoze your home and force you out at gunpoint" versus "God bless America" or "this is God's country".

Would you consider it to be a bit extreme if I believed something from a book that cannot factually be proven then proceeded to force you and your family out at gunpoint and steal your home because my GOD told me I could?

Hopefully you can see the difference between the two.

Cheers.

No, not really, I just know any chance to indulge in Anti Israeli comments you will do so. You choose to make the distinction and you could argue America has done exactly what you have quoted above.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

No, not really, I just know any chance to indulge in Anti Israeli comments you will do so. You choose to make the distinction and you could argue America has done exactly what you have quoted above.

That is your poorly misguided opinion which in fact does not seem to contribute to the thread.

I have spoken against aspects of both Judaism and Islam - all other religions too if you would take the time to read my posts in this thread.

Seems like you are trying to deflect and derail...

It would have been nice if you could have addressed my response to your post instead of your incorrect perception of what you think I believe.

Your response was "not really" then you continued to slander me and what I like to post about. How about you take the time to explain why you don't believe the scenarios I presented to be any different when they are night and day when compared side by side.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Can't we all just agree that all religions are control mechanisms?
Whether they start with a J M C, they are all Just More Crap.
My god is greater than yours...Kindergarten crap for old kids.

That said, historically the muslim faith has been much more tolerant than the other 2 big churches.
There are many examples of this through history for those willing to read.
edit on 7-7-2014 by g146541 because: Taco Tuesday is tomorrow!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: g146541

Even though I believe the majority of religious people to have good intentions, I too see religion itself to be the perfect control mechanism. It has caused so much division by those who want to conquer us. It plays right into their plan and allows them to continue their reign of tyranny while we fight and argue about nonsense.

As for your statement of Islam being the most tolerant I would have to agree regardless what the media and Islamophobes will tell you.

We've raped and pillaged the ME and a lot of these extremists we see on TV are bought and paid for by our own governments doing exactly what we paid them to do so it is difficult to defend Islam when we are constantly being bombarded with videos of al ciada and friends beheading people. Islam is the new bogey man , the Cold War is long gone.

I was born as a catholic and baptized as a baby but I denounce it. I could never associate myself with such an evil organization.

All religions need to work on their tolerance and so do non religious people.

Fighting over all this is just silly IMO

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: MALBOSIA It's not. Both have become a plague on mankind.

The teachings of Judaism were some what changed by certain people to suit their own ends. The Old Testament is pretty much the modern day Jewish law and Zionists used the Bible to justify their claim to Palestine and the fabrication can be seen also.

Usury was banned completely until someone decided to take that part out and as we know today the wealthiest Jews pretty much control the entire banking system through interest AKA usury and with that, also OWN the State of Israel...

Islam is a spin off of Judaism but where Judaism has been fabricated, Islam has re-installed those teachings, Usury through Islam is completely banned though I understand that some Islamic countries are practicing this.

It seems to me Islam has tried to restore what was originally taught prior to the fabrications that have occurred in those religious books. It also seems to me that Islam was sent to counter the false teachings in both the Bible and the Torah. But don't take my word for it either, I could be way off with this, I don't know in the end.
edit on 7-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

The thing is that certain sinister forces are exacerbating Islamic extremists.

It serves their geopolitical witchcraft…political sorcery!

edit on 7-7-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Lol , always posting from bias sites .. Why dont you ever post anything from Islamic sites?
Every time you try to rebuttle you always use links that are anti Islam.
Why?

Why ? Because It's good to be anti-Islam.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xavi1000

Hey...guess what...

I used to be just like this guy , I held the same opinion ..

However I decided one day to stop listening to people like him who come off as educated on Islam, and decided to research for my self.

And guess what happened!

Not only did I realize that 99.9 % of what you hear about Islam is completely fabracted or misunderstood.

I found out that its a beautiful religion focoused on a connection between you and god

Islam is deep ! And i have barely started scratched the surface .

You know... Now that I think about it .. I don't want to share my story with you..

All you need to know is that I left Christianity and a short run as an atheist to become Muslim.
Life has been great !! Ever since !

Islam is here to stay , its the fastest growing religion. And their is absolutely nothing you can do about it savvy?

So have your Anti Islam and I'll have love and compassion for you...Islam taught me that ...

Peace

edit on 0108083171078th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

Guess what , I dont need to research, i Know.I spended so much time with moderate muslims and radical muslims.They are behind modern civilised man one century at least.Islam is biggest threat to humanity. I have a t-shirt with a sign ¨God , save me from religions¨, and that pretty much tell everything.You found deep connection with the Islam and that is fine with me , have a good and happy life but dont try to impose anything connected with Islam on me.Fastest growing religion or not doesnt matter.There are still plenty of people who will die for freedom , that freedom which Islam is trying to destroy.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xavi1000
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

Guess what , I dont need to research, i Know.I spended so much time with moderate muslims and radical muslims.They are behind modern civilised man one century at least.Islam is biggest threat to humanity. I have a t-shirt with a sign ¨God , save me from religions¨, and that pretty much tell everything.You found deep connection with the Islam and that is fine with me , have a good and happy life but dont try to impose anything connected with Islam on me.Fastest growing religion or not doesnt matter.There are still plenty of people who will die for freedom , that freedom which Islam is trying to destroy.

What an ignorant un educated opinion!
What freedom is Islam trying to destroy?

Your own government is trying to destroy your freedoms ! Just like they destroyed the freedoms of the Iraqi people and Afghanistan people!
Well guess what ! I have a shirt to it says " Muslim & american! "

And you bet your ass I'll die for freedom if extremist try to take it over !!

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xavi1000

Lol , always posting from bias sites .. Why dont you ever post anything from Islamic sites?
Every time you try to rebuttle you always use links that are anti Islam.
Why?

Why ? Because It's good to be anti-Islam.

Yes a video by an ignorant racist is always the best way to back up your statement. The guy is so full of crap he has to wear buckets on his ears.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

They funny thing is Muslims could unite as one tomorrow through their faith, The West will still be bickering over which McDonalds burger tastes the best when that happens.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Civility, please!

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

They funny thing is Muslims could unite as one tomorrow through their faith, The West will still be bickering over which McDonalds burger tastes the best when that happens.

Lol !

Member applause! To you !

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Arguing over cheeseburgers? What does that even mean? Strange generlization there.

Lots of hatred on display here, love and compassion, not so much.

edit on 7-7-2014 by GoShredAK because: Grammar

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join