It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Army of the Republic newly created in Maine

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

LOL so I am supposed to start taking CIA testimony as the truth? Those people are trained liars and spies. They also said benghazi was about a movie. Which turned out to be bogus. Next argument please.

Ill give you the fact that this COULD be bogus. I have stated several times it could be. However, the CIA isnt to be trusted. They are just the Presidents Pawns.
edit on 6-7-2014 by rustyclutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful

I did not twist your words.

Yes you are you misinterpreted by post then refused to listen when I told you repeatedly otherwise.

Anyone reading the links I provided can clearly see that you were not debating the legality of the southern states leaving the union, but rather what type of people make and take bold actions.

And anyone that comes to THAT conclusion misunderstand like YOU what I said.
I told you to post a direct quote on what I said. You didn't. You just posted some links on two separate conversion I was having to back up you silly interpretation.

I admitt crazy ewok your 100% right and I got in wrong.
I

See not nice when some one puts words in your mouth is it?

Its fine to misunderstand someones post. But when told repeatedly you got that interpretation WRONG you still hold to that and make crap up, its rude.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

Thing is yes there are things Im not aware of.

But there are a number of big issue I am that would make any revolution fail.

1) No political support

2) The current finical situation.

2 is a very very big one.

Thing about it the US economy is teetering on the edge. A rebellion will wreck the markets. No its not your fault, the politicians and bankers made that situation BUT when the masses are losing there jobs and homes or even welfare they are going to blame the "domestic terrorists" the government propaganda will demonise you guys as. Your cause will be lost on popular support.

BUT

Wait until the bankers and politicians screw the economy up on there own. AND THEY WILL. The writings on the wall. It will collapse. then those same people who lose there jobs and homes ect will be directing all there hatred at the government who should have fixed the problem in 2007. And now you have the masses on your side and its game on!

Either way your economy broken. Better let the politicians and bankers finish breaking than you guy come in and do it first.
edit on 6-7-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: stumason

What a load of bollocks... She was in Scotland on the 4th naming the new Carrier, she was in France in June and Italy in April. Let me guess, your a "Freeman"?

OT - This "Grand Army", is it just a a couple of dozen redneck types who hate the "guberment"?

What I was thinking.

Wanna bet they have big scruffy beards and ware dirty scruffy camo jackets
I put money at least one lives in a trailer

So you clearly agreed with someone who said they were probably a bunch of rednecks who have big scruffy beards and wear dirty camo jackets. Such a shill. Stop acting like you aren't just randomly popping in the thread with the intention of irritating people as opposed to sharing any knowledge or perspective. Pretty soon you will be trying to go back and edit your original post and pretend you never said anything offensive at all.

Also......I made no speculation as to the success of their efforts. I just said I support them. I also admitted this could all be bogus. With all that being said...anyone still trying to argue with me is someone who obviously wants it to not be true. I cant prove it legit, you havent proven it fake.

Furthermore, waiting for the collapse is exactly what they want. Maybe you havent seen all the fancy military vehicles our police have now from all the way in the U.K. but they are EVERYWHERE in the U.S. If we wait until they pull the plug on the economy and have all their pieces in place we are doomed. Only a fool sees he is about to be attacked and does nothing, not even try to get out of the way or yell for help. Your whole point of view that we should just let them do what they are in the process of doing and wait till they got the ball rolling is absurd. You mean wait until they declare Marshall Law and open the Fema Camps? Wait until they take everyones life savings? Till society breaks down? Tell me whats the tactical advantage of waiting till the system collapses? Do you not think they have a system waiting to replace the one they are collapsing?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: rustyclutch

So you clearly agreed with someone who said they were probably a bunch of rednecks who have big scruffy beards and wear dirty camo jackets. Such a shill. Stop acting like you aren't just randomly popping in the thread with the intention of irritating people as opposed to sharing any knowledge or perspective. Pretty soon you will be trying to go back and edit your original post and pretend you never said anything offensive at all.

I never denied I said that. I was not denying I said that at all and still stand by THAT comment.

It was the the other separate conversion I was having on a septate topic with separate poster I was taking exception at for being miss quoited.

Here
a reply to: eriktheawful

I was talking about the legality of rebellion within the US and how it did not stop one group doing it. But this poster misunderstood that part (thinking I was still referring to white trash which I wasn't )in which I tried to correct that misunderstanding even though he refused to listen.

I will happily be known as being offensive and critical of certain social groups.

But dont call my history knowledge into question.
edit on 6-7-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

As I said, you arent here to share any information. Just to irritate people and give an offensive opinion not based in any intellectual truth. Lol people like you make me wish the muslims make it all the way to Britain with their caliphate sometimes. Either way I'm keeping my eyes open for any new information regarding the Grand Army. If its a load of B.S. oh well. I didnt lose anything....cept maybe a few brain cells arguing with you.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
A few things I take from this thread:

1. Five grumpy old white men hanging out in a diner constitutes a "Grand Army".

2. Creating a lousy Community-College-Computer-School-Dropout level website is even easier to create than you might think.

3. No matter how ridiculous and ludicrous the website, there is a group of dim-wits willing to elevate it's credibility and cite it as a source if it supports their phobias and prejudices.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Furthermore, waiting for the collapse is exactly what they want. Maybe you havent seen all the fancy military vehicles our police have now from all the way in the U.K. but they are EVERYWHERE in the U.S. If we wait until they pull the plug on the economy and have all their pieces in place we are doomed. Only a fool sees he is about to be attacked and does nothing, not even try to get out of the way or yell for help. Your whole point of view that we should just let them do what they are in the process of doing and wait till they got the ball rolling is absurd. You mean wait until they declare Marshall Law and open the Fema Camps? Wait until they take everyones life savings? Till society breaks down? Tell me whats the tactical advantage of waiting till the system collapses? Do you not think they have a system waiting to replace the one they are collapsing?

I already told you about the STRATEGICAL advantage.

Propaganda

You collapse the system first you hand the TPTB a 100% clear propaganda victory.
The masses will be on there side and that martial law will be alot easier to implement.

What ever happens you start it now or when the bankers collapse it Marshall Law will be implemented anyway. Your not going to rise up and win in a day are you? soon as you rise up the feds come down like a ton of brick.

Least if you wait unit the start of the next financial collapse when the government is despised by all that martial laws going to be a dam more difficult to enforce.

And if they collapse the system to replace it with another? again that wont happen in a day will it?

There will be some lag and THATS when you strike.

When the finical fall happens it will be in a day. The system will be in shock for months like in 2007. You strike in the first few days of that when the world in shock and uproar.

But if you cause that collapse first? Well prepare for the government spin that will make you the most hated people since Al queda

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

As I said, you arent here to share any information. Just to irritate people and give an offensive opinion not based in any intellectual truth. Lol people like you make me wish the muslims make it all the way to Britain with their caliphate sometimes. Either way I'm keeping my eyes open for any new information regarding the Grand Army. If its a load of B.S. oh well. I didnt lose anything....cept maybe a few brain cells arguing with you.

People like YOU make me think any uprising against the corrupt political system will be put down quickly due to the short sightedness and overconfidence.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: antoinemarionette
a reply to: Logarock

The language sounds anything but "dimwitted" to me.

They are basically notifying federal agencies of their intent to disarm them.

For agencies like Department of Homeland Security, the Federal Emergency Management Administration, the Internal Revenue Service, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms I think that would be tantamount to a declaration of war.

Civil war.

Foolhardy, maybe - but dimwitted? Who would make a statement like that without an army behind them?

Dimwits.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Shortsighted implies I have no patience. I'm patient enough to sit back and see what this is all about. Not like I'm having T-shirts made with logos or anything. LOL. There is 0 strategic advantage to waiting. Waiting means you get caught by surprise. Being caught by surprise essentially ruins anything one might try to get going. When the power is out and people are rioting in the streets and you cant get on the internet or the phone to communicate to organize a resistance....how is that a strategic win? The only thing you are doing is basically repeating the same thing over and over again with rewording.

Your entire point to anything you have said thus far is that the only people who would found and support such a movement are bearded white rednecks. Or idiots. LOL. I have such awful things to say about the place you come from. I would spell them out for ya but I know a mod will just take it down. Maybe I'll make a thread.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

There is 0 strategic advantage to waiting.

I already spelled it out.

Waiting means you get caught by surprise

Not if you plan it right. Its called ambushing the ambusher.

When the power is out and people are rioting in the streets and you cant get on the internet or the phone to communicate to organize a resistance....how is that a strategic win?

Well DUUUUUUUUUUH

If your planning on using the Internet and of phone sto plan your little escapade you have already failed.

Guess what? All Internet traffic monitterd. All phone lines tapped.

And when your little rebellion takes off ? They will cut the phones and Internet anyway! There not going to keep them open!

Id start using NON electronic communication NOW!

I have such awful things to say about the place you come from. I would spell them out for ya but I know a mod will just take it down. Maybe I'll make a thread.

Fine go ahead.

Will be a right laugh to pick them apart.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas

Dimwits.

I agree.

Delusions of grandeur come to mind too.

If this was 1776 Washington would be using them as cannon fodder not leaders
And even then they would likely screw that up.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Just for fun, I decided to do a more careul review of this "press release." While it is obvious to most readers that it is the ravings of a crank, it may be edifying to take a closer look at a few elements.

First, there is the manner and timing of release. It appears to have been released via an email list and posted on a private WordPress site, with some reproduction elsewhere throughout social media or Web 2.0 or whatever we're calling it today. It does not appear to have made any legitimate news source. The timing is suspect. You don't release important news on the Thursday before a national holiday, not unless you want people to ignore it. It smacks of amateurism.

The press release comes from the "Unified Maine Common Law Jury." It includes the address for this entity, which Google Maps shows is a prefab house or trailer in Brunswick, ME. Not where you would expect a legitimate organization with national authority and JCS backing to set up shop.

ON June 19, 2014 the organic American states of the Union — known as The United States of America exercising plenary civil power upon the land — issued Orders to all Members of the domestic Police Forces, US Marshals Service, the Provost Marshal, members of the American Bar Association, and the American Armed Services; and Appointed General Carter F. Ham to lead and command The Grand Army of the Republic (GAR) and its successors under the guidance of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and with their full support.

If these "orders" were issued on 19 June, why did David wait until 3 July to post a press release dated 4 July? All this "organic American states of the Union" is nonsense. Numerous extraneous capital letters on proper nouns and articles. The idea of that this entity can issue orders to both police forces and federal agencies is a rampant federalism violation. Orders are issued to "the Provost Marshal," but it's not clear which provost marshal--is it the PM of this imaginary army, or one of the US provost marshal offices? The idea that it can issue orders to a private organization like the ABA shows a great deal of confusion. "American Armed Services" should probably be "Armed Forces," their official nomenclature under 10 USC 101. The real Grand Army of the Republic was a 19th century veterans organization; the name was probably adopted here because it sounds cool. The imaginary GAR has appointed General Ham to a leadership position, but it says nothing about him accepting. Language about the JCS is ambiguous; does it state that they have full JCS support, or does it merely expand upon the conditions of Ham's appointment, i.e. he can only lead with their guidance and support?

The Orders stupulated that should it become necessary to suppress commercial mercenary forces operating under the guise of being federal government agencies — including but not limited to the Department of Homeland Security, the Federal Emergency Management Administration, the Internal Revenue Service, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, etc. — General Ham shall assume immediate command and control of all armed forces and services owed to The United States of America stationed in North America and shall join them under his Command as The Grand Army of the Republic. And that all forces of air, land, and sea are to be employed.

Typo, or Freudian slip: "Stupulated." The writer omitted the last two words of the name of the BATFE. Paragraph ends with a sentence fragment.

Mr. Obama is the “President” of a governmental services corporation under contract to provide stipulated services to the organic states and is on their payroll. He otherwise acts as a foreign dignitary representing the United States of America, Inc. In neither of these capacities is he allowed any granted authority to impose upon American State Citizens, endanger American State property, or command mercenary forces on American State soil — however veiled as federal civilian service agencies.

The "governmental services corporation" is pure fantasy, and the writer cannot even decide if Obama is a contractor or a foreign dignitary. Nor do they identify which foreign state Obama is associated with. Repeated references to "American State" citizens, property, and soil show a fundamental misunderstanding of how the USA is organized and who may hold US citizenship. There are several territories outside the 50 states, and one does not have to be a citizen of a state to be a citizen of the US. There are numerous references to "American State" throughout the document, and they really annoy me.

The Orders require the Joint Chiefs of Staff and General Ham to commence measures to disarm federal civilian agency personnel and to seize control of the vast stockpiles of arms which have been improperly amassed by “the Department of Homeland Security”, FEMA, and other agencies employed by the UNITED STATES.

The military cannot disarm other agencies who employ armed personnel on the basis of statutory authority or Presidential order. The military does not outrank Congress and the President, not even the pretend military from Maine.

The only federal agency allowed free egress on the land of the American States is the U.S. Marshals Service, and then only when their personnel are engaged in their duty to protect the U.S. Mail and sworn to act as constitutional officers. All other federal agency personnel are limited to unarmed service until further notice.
The Joint Chiefs of Staff are directed to communicate these General Civil Orders directly to Mr. Obama, the members of the “US Congress”, the administrators of all “federal” agencies, the members of the “Supreme Court” and those acting as “Governors” to compel their rapid understanding and cooperation.

USMS works for the courts, not the USPS. That's the Postal Inspection Service's job. Not sure what a "constitutional officer" is. Do they mean LEO, or anyone who holds an office? What makes one officer "constitutional" and the other one not? Their relationship with the JCS has gone from one of receiving guidance and support to one of giving orders. Couldn't even keep that consistent.

All foreign officials operating as elected or appointed officials of the United States of America (minor) who support, condone, or promote such crimes against the American States or against American State Citizens shall be subject to arrest, confiscation of their assets, and deportation to Puerto Rico, Guam, or such other “states” as may be willing to receive them.

The United States of America is a minor now? What does that even mean? It's under 18? Why the animus against Puerto Rico and Guam? How can you deport someone to your own territory?

All those (E)states and ESTATES erroneously believed to represent the American States and American State Citizens and which were conveyed by fraud and legal deceit to the United States of America (minor) and more recently to the City-State of the United Nations, are re-venued without exception to the geographically defined American States and the American State Citizens where they shall remain in perpetuity as assets belonging to the rightful and lawful beneficiaries.

What is an (E)state? Is it an electronic inheritance? Or an online polity? One of those post-nation-state nation-states I read about in cyberpunk fiction? The writer started out pretty coherent, but now he's devolving into the weird formatting...

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FurvusRexCaeli
... that Sovereign Citizens and Freemen like to throw into their text. The UN is not a "city-state," as it lacks both a city and a state.

These Orders were addressed to and received by:

Joint Chief of Staff
9999 Joint Staff
Pentagon
Washington, DC 20318 – 9999

US Postal Service CERTIFIED MAIL RECEIPT
7012 3460 0003 4344 3512 – JUN 19 2014

Someone in a mail room at the Pentagon apparetly signed the little green card. I don't know why they include that fact. Maybe the writer thinks signing a receipt legally obligates you to do whatever's in the letter. Maybe the writer shouldn't have published his home address. The Pentagon could send him a certified letter ordering him to knock it off.

For a more detailed report read:
DISCLOSURE 101: What You Need To Know

www.createspace.com...

Yup, he's trying to sell a book.

So, while it started out quite poorly, the accelerating descent into sovereign citizen word salad made it much worse. It is a sad commentary on American education and/or psychiatric care that things like this exist, but he evidently functions well enough to live in the community, so good for him.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FurvusRexCaeli

Hahaha...thank you for that. Amusing. Sad, but amusing.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The bit about General Ham got my attention. There have been interesting rumors (just rumors) that high level shake-ups in the military were to avert a planned coup. But it's not clear (yet) that General Ham even knows about this or has any connection to these people. Personally, I think a military coup would be very bad. I also doubt high level military or former military people would announce a coup in advance to the government and in a publicity release.

Looking at some people involved, they don't instill deep confidence in me. But they don't really need me, since the same website announced:

...a group of Pleiadians that is desperate to make a difference in the planetary situation went outside the box and devised a way to free nearly 11,000 underlings of the cabal who have been screaming to get out of their predicament and contracts with their masters—despite the fact that other groups of Pleiadians, Andromedans, Arcturians, Orions, Sirians, etc. disagreed with their plan.

SOURCE

Now I don't know, maybe there really are space aliens on their side. But I doubt it, even more than I doubt General Ham is with these people. I would hope most would want to see some proof of all this (and of the aliens' intent!) before even thinking of supporting a revolution by these people.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Actually as strange as it sounds, it will happen coming soon.

So it is a clever plot, although I believe he has somewhat a hidden point to all this. Since the border is no longer in effect, the people who do happen to end up here flood the system.

Let's use TX, seems the best state to use since back some time ago. Heard talk, claims anyways of Leaving the US, no longer want to be a part, would seem to fly with this story. The ones who understand we are a Corp and nothing more implys maybe the 1776 Con was nothing more then a cleaver plot to begin with.

Thinking outside the box, maybe way out there even! Yet at that time, really was not that many people in the US. How does one get a sucker into believing? Offer Freedom for a time being, word gets out and so shall the people come from all areas in the World. One has to ask where it all started and by whom? Does the letter B ring a bell?

So back to TX. Now not only do they have people on the streets, now in parks, riverbeds anywhere their a place to sleep. Have you forgotten about the Foodstamp Program and its change overs? Now we have also Hungry people, some will take jobs since some of the US has grown Lazy and some work is for the Lower Class. At least for the time being, I might get some who work!

It could be any state, except Colo since they Up the cash Flow. Sure we will Help you out, just be sure to read the find print later. Was talk of a few states of having this thought tossed around although so much to keep track of these day. All one can do is have a 6 pack ready! Gotta Love It when Anything can happen all at the same Frickin Time! Any one else find that odd?

Some Touchie ideas, yet best way to play a person is right under their noses or what they would not look at to begin with. Works all the time! HE SAID WHAT about the 1776! Ban his @ss Mods! Yet, the Thought of it was nice so good to be True. Has any one Looked outside at the World and how everything is playing out?

Something to think about on one off time from doom porn.

Peace

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ikonoklast

I like the idea of Galactic intervention, and as our friend from Texas was saying everything is happening at once.

What is most interesting is that this little tidbit was published on the same "Maine Republic Email" site as the Press Release.

That is going to seal it's fate in the minds of many.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: antoinemarionette

Yet, what minds are left working anyways. Colo now on Pot, others taking various Pills, and no shortage of beer as of late. Even if some crap did actually come crashing down, one has only a week to start stocking. I only say a week since most would be glued to the TV, while in their heads thinking it will pass. Unless say the power went out, still would have say a day or 2 until Reality comes back. Until then,

I'm adding some extra things to the mix. Best if we add zombies, some Vamp's and some interesting Alien Females; male ones for the woman looking and start the Game Already. No need in having people Suffer now is there?

All this is nothing more then having us all confused, fearful, and keeps us off balance. So, NWO=Slaves, Aliens=50/50 since so many varibles on this, could be either way. Pole Shift=Bad News, NEO=Bound to happen someday, part of Life anyways. Planet X=So much for the value on gold, WW3=How Stupid can we be? Japan=3 eyed children maybe, Viruses=Working like a charm!

Notice how I did not include God's Return? The Man has not to do anything but Judge one by whats in his Heart and leave the rest to continue playing silly Death Games. Yet, more likely an Alien from Deep Space 9 doing a test run on some DNA long overdue in checking in. I wonder if He might be Pissed about the Planet.

Our only Hope is some Inner Galactic Planetary Ruling System! Always thought the Earth was a Zoo, just LIVE Beamed throughout many other Planets to see if say some Bright Fools Idea of placing 2 of every living planets Lifeforms types on just One Planet.

Was one of the Best Shows out there until the Blast was cast down on 2 Large Citys! Story as followed, came down to put a stop to it, while leaving earth. Shot down. Computers soon Followed. Sad part is some stupid rule like on star trek, no interferance crap. Going for this one, placing odd's even since; How is it UFO been flying since man has walked on the Earth and things made we today are unable? Plus if paying attention, Not another has ever crashed?

Everything is pretty much a ruse, created as planned only hidden. Once some get wind of an idea, another one is put into place. Last 2 weeks I've heard nothing but Nukes coming to the US. How is it DHS can Hear Everything Yet Always too late? So that being said, switching to plan 2769-b followed by a level 5 Clearing House Special! Tonight on CNN!

As much as that sounded good, would not actually work since some Believe in the 1776 Idea. Might lose using this one, quick go grab Terror+Nuke+ Missing Plane. Wait! Start the Op Border Down, crap! Need more Japan News Now! Please Scotty! Beam me the Hell Up already!

Wait! Call you back. Gotta save what I can!

LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join