It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christine Lagarde of the IMF gives cryptic speech about the "magic (number) 7".

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

"7" references:

1:22 - "Now I'm going to test your numerology skills by asking you to think about the magic seven"
1:34 - "Most of you will know that seven is quite a number
2:24 - "2014, you drop the zero, fourteen, two times, seven"
4:08 - "It will mark the 70th anniversary, 70th anniversary, drop the zero, seven, of the Bretton Woods Conference that actually gave birth to the IMF" (7 + 0 = 7)
4:22 - "And it will be the 25th anniversary of the fall of the berlin wall, 25th.." (2 + 5 = 7)
4:38 - "It will also mark the 7th anniversary of the financial market jietters"
5:08 - "After those seven miserable years, weak and fragile"
5:14 - "We have seven strong years"
5:43 - "Now I don't know if the G7 will have anything to do with it" (G is also the 7th letter of the alphabet)

"2014" references:

1:18 - "The global economy and what we should expect for 2014"
2:19 - "So if we think about 2014"
2:24 - "2014, you drop the zero, fourteen, two times, seven"
3:54 - "So 2014 will be a milestone and hopefully a magic year in may respects"
5:05 - "So my hope and my wish for 2014"

Its said that the "Illuminati", the "Elites" etc., have a fascination with numbers and numerology.

Would seem that the number 7 is one of their favorites: "Illuminati" (Bavaria 1776), religious texts ("on the seventh day"), seven days of the week, seven colors of the rainbow, seven seas, seven continents, even the statue of liberty with 7 spikes on her crown...

Wonder what they're planning for 2014.

edit on 4-7-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
7:05. You drop the five you have 7. The number of minutes in this video. That is 7 minutes of my life I will never get back. Cool find I suppose just for the fact she seems to forewarning us of something BIG that is about to happen perhaps?
ETA: I always thought 6 was supposed to be the number of the occult? 7 is supposed to be of biblical signifigance?www.vic.australis.com.au...

The Hebrew word for seven occurs a total of 392 times in the Bible.(1) This is not only a multiple of seven but of seven times seven, 392 = 8 x 7 x 7. 392 is also remarkable for being the sum of the square of seven and the cube of seven, ie. 392 = (7 x 7) + (7 x 7 x 7) or 392 = 72 + 73.

edit on 4-7-2014 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-7-2014 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

The date it refers to is 7/20/2014 which...

is also the 70th anniversary of the failed attempt to assassinate Hitler.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

If you count the sevens, then this is significant. I do.

That year is also my emancipation fron seven years of slavery, I made sure to pay the full due....and then some.

Seven to the power of ten will be the rath, then and now.

And so ya know I don't belong the the crew, but I've been invited.

Some of us folk were aloted to speak and walk with the watchers, and that's all I'll bother with that, it's thier number now.

Watching numbers can be likened to finding understanding in the flower of life, you are either born to it or meant for it, at least from my limited lifespan.

This is the awakening, we make it or break it......

Cheers

edit on 4-7-2014 by Treespeaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

All right bear with me, I will break this down to the tee…what this occult message is all about

This is interesting because lets examine something relative to this first. The million man march presided over by Louis Farrakhan 19 YEARS AGO ON 10/16/95

Why? Because he did a similar mysterious speech where he emphasized the # 19.

That march was 19 years ago in Washington DC ON 10/16/95 Farrakhan made his speech on 10/17/95

So if we take these numbers 7 and 20 and 7 AND 19 WE MAY HAVE A MESSAGE HERE.

Also bear in mind the Lady spoke about the lunar calendar. Who follows the lunar calendar? Muslims do.
So we will look at the Muslim Book...

Let’s look at the Quran and see what 7: 19 and 7: 20 is in each one:

Quran 7: 19 Chapter named The Heights: "O Adam, dwell, you and your wife, in Paradise and eat from wherever you will but do not approach this tree, lest you be among the wrongdoers."

7:20 But Satan whispered to them to make apparent to them that which was concealed from them of their private parts. He said, "Your Lord did not forbid you this tree except that you become angels or become of the immortal."

Interesting also is that if we turn the numbers around 20: 7 and 19: 7

We get a verse talking about the birth of John the Baptist.

Surat Maryam [verse 7] - [He was told], "O Zechariah, indeed We give you good tidings of a boy whose name will be John. We have not assigned to any before ... If you know anything about Freemasonry you know that the main guy in it is none other than John the Baptist Lets check out 20: 7

Surat Taha [verse 7] - And if you speak aloud - then indeed, He knows the secret and what is [even] more hidden.

WOW!

A verse talking about the main guy in the secret order JOB of the freemasons and the Illuminati and a verse talking about SECRECY!

This lady cant slip nothing over on us at ATS

And btw they don't call me WILLTELL for nothing!

edit on 4-7-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-7-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Well I'm not into numerology but for a woman in her position to have such a speech is very strange and has to mean something IMO

What, I don't know but we all know the day of the dollar as the world reserve currency is being left behind by much of the world. The entire financial game is rigged by central banks and every market is managed for profit or the system would have crashed by now ....

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
It does look like a coded message. But the code has most likely already been received and dealt with.

The date idea is intriguing. But, more likely, the code is imbedded in her other statements.

It's also a bit of taunt, showing the awake people who catch this that TPTB can blatantly reveal their obsession with numerology in public and no one will make an issue of it.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
Would seem that the number 7 is one of their favorites: "Illuminati" (Bavaria 1776), religious texts ("on the seventh day"), seven days of the week, seven colors of the rainbow, seven seas, seven continents, even the statue of liberty with 7 spikes on her crown...

Don't for get the...

Seven Samurai
Rugby Sevens
"lucky number" seven
G7
Seven pillars of wisdom
Seven Heavens
Seven deadly sins
Seven, the forth prime number (that's significant)
Seven hills of Rome

I'm sure you'll keep adding to the list and see significance in it all. Personally, I think you are correct that 2+5=7 and that you may well have noticed you posted the OP on 5th July, with is 5+7=12 and us numerologists know the significance of that, don't we?

Regards

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
So this is the IMF chief?

I see.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

10:1, She plays Bingo in her spare time,

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

There are days when I question if the political is so wrapped up in the occult. Then speeches like this are made, and to my utter and all-encompassing horror, I know I (well, WE, actually,ya'll) are correct. This is a big one, very surprised. S&F, will be reading along the comments.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
This is fascinating. Allow me to go off the deep end.

WW1: July 28th, 1914

100 Year gap. 10^2.

2014. Drop the Zero. 214, 7. Two 7's.

2^2. 4x7 = 28.

July 28th, WW3.

I don't know whether the G7, or the G20, but IMF. It's not either or, the unifying factor is the IMF is above both. You combine 7.7, with 7.20. Drop the 0. 7.7.7.7. 28

This isn't any one link. It's the most links you can find, which follow a pattern. The more reason, the greater the probability of success in solving.

I keep thinking the 25 has reference as well. 3 days of darkness. Nuts she mentioned 7 years prior, and 7 years in the future from this point. A seven year war.

Eh, that's the end of my insane ramblings. I'll now chunk these thoughts as far away as possible. What will be will be. No reason to think anyone here has the cipher. I do think this is beyond strange, and likely is a coded message, but perhaps not decodable without insider knowledge on how to do so.

Oops, 25x4=100. Forgot about that. 2+8 = 10. Base pairs, squares, and primes.

WTF, square of 5 plus square of 2 = 7.

I'm too sober to be doing this. . . 1, 3, 7, 11

oopsies again, i=9, m=13, f=6...28 from 3 which means 25. July 25th marks the beginning of 3 days of darkness. I don't think this is literal. I think it means there's global confusion. A breakdown in order of some sort, some sort of transmission of data or energy. Could be financial meltdown. I think after 3 days, it's time for war.
edit on 5-7-2014 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
S&F and a bump because this deserves more attention from people who understand numerology. I understand enough to know this was no accident.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
The one date that stands out for such a speech is 7/7, also the anniversary of the London bombing. Does this mean that the London market is going to bomb on this date? It would send the conspiracy theories into a frenzy, what would that mean for the USA on 9/11? The overall tone was optimistic.

As for the G7 and G20 bit, this is where most of the tension is. Similar to the political fracture along the Ukraine and middle east, cold war stuff. The G7 is the western nations USA, EU side and the G20 includes the eastern nations with the BRICS countries, Russia, China, India, Brazil. The game is over international currency policy control.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

Apparently if you ask Siri (iphone 4?) what July 27 / 2014 is she says "Opening gates of Hades"

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
" As you can tell I do as I'm told,I thought I had to stand up at the time my immediate predecessor would sit down and clearly I have failed ."

IMO she is saying she thought she was supposed to stand up to TPTB in the world and stick it to them only to find out later she has to do as she is told. Hmmmmmmmm..............

If she thought being in charge of the IMF she could save the world that is laughable. She hopes this will be a magical year.......hence the word hope as she is telling us we are not in much better shape than 7 years ago.

I believe she was absolutely told to give this speech as written and no she didn't write it. What it's intended purpose is cryptic no doubt about it.

I think the guess about the date and a financial reset could be correct, I guess time will tell.

edit on 5-7-2014 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: correction

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
She actually telling us she’s Ann Coulter’s mother!

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Something tells me its July 21st 2014.... Sunday is the 20th... 21st is the next day.... 2 days break for things to stir.. (saturday, Sunday)... 21st is also 3x7, 3 is also a MASSIVE numerological number for the elite, it means 'to perfect' or perfection.

so my bets are Monday the 21st of July 2014..... Something occuring on the 19th and 20th of July with markets closed..

That week will be interesting... 7 days till the 28th... 4x7 = 28... 4 also means 'Mouth' or 'Vortex'. Means to 'speak of' in this case, setting it in motion....

My other bet is...nothing will happen

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
*double post*

Sorry
edit on 14/7/5 by Im a Marty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
7 Miserable years... 7 good years... biblical reference....

Mark Mark Mark (mentioned a few times)...... Mark of the beast... to do with 'no transaction can be made without the mark'. IMF related?

"Drop the 0'.... also means 'drop the loser'.... so.. remove a currency... or remove nations that are in debt.....

Also 28th of July 1914 was the start of WWI... she says 'anniversary' like its a good thing. Anniversary would be the END of the war, not beginning.

All events mentions, WWI, Berlin wall collapse, (fall of soviet union to do with fall of wall), Bretonwoods accord. ALL staged events... (when price of OIL was closely tied to USD$ and the connection of other currencies to the USD)....

She mentioned G7.... although it was G8... so... MINUS RUSSIA... mentioned twice.. Some connection here?

Edit: Also she mentions the word 'Magic'.... and the lunar calander... Magic and Lunar calendar has to do with the Pagan belief... lunar to do with the Goddess... some sort of ritual may occur between 21st and 28th.

Also at:

2:24 - "2014, you drop the zero, fourteen, two times, seven" .

You can hear it as '2014, Drop the zero, fourteen 2 times - seven'. 14x2 = 28. 28th??? Drop of the USD on the 28th of July (7th month) in 2014.

I don't know about my symbolism reading skills, but I change my vote to July 28th 2014 for the dropping of the $USD

edit on 14/7/6 by Im a Marty because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join