It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

eteeteehee and his experiences

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2002 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Incidentally. Do I have to now accumulate sufficient postings once more in order to progress from a 'newbie!!!'

posted on Jul, 18 2002 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Welcome back! did you ever think of sleeping in the room with Matthew? obscured from view a little bit, maybe sneak in after he has gone to sleep? But then again you wouldn't be able to see anything if you weren't woken up...

posted on Jul, 19 2002 @ 12:56 AM
link   
eteeteehee, have you mentioned any of this to a doctor? If not a physician, a psychiatrist? I in no way think any of you are crazy or need mental help, but these seem like symptoms that perhaps the doctor may have something to say about? But you should definitely have Matthew checked out by a doctor, maybe x-rayed, as crazy as that may sound, but look what's happening to him..

didn't you say you were going to set up a tape recorder in his room? what happened to that?

And might I say, you are going through a lot here, and I wish you best of luck to whatever may happen next.

posted on Jul, 20 2002 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by eteeteeheeIncidentally. Do I have to now accumulate sufficient postings once more in order to progress from a 'newbie!!!'
I'm more concerned about *quality* of posts than quantity...Your posts have quality.

Have you had any progress in setting up a session of hyno-regression yet? Also, LostProphet's suggestion to see someone *professional* might not be a bad idea...If not a psychologist, then someone else.

I don't know if this will help you make a contact that can help out, but here's a few links I've found:
moebius.psy.ed.ac.uk...
www.parapsychology.org...
www.lfr.org...

These links are closer to figuring out what's happening with Matt...I'm still searching for something that might be closer to your situation as far as possible alien contact is concerned.

posted on Aug, 2 2002 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Man this was one of my favorite topics. Where did you go eteeteehee? We would all like to hear some updates on your situation. Hope you respond!

posted on Aug, 16 2002 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Last time eteeteehee didn't say anything for a while everyone was wondering what was going on, but now noone has said anything for ages. Whats going on?

posted on Aug, 16 2002 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I look at it this way:

If he's been pulling our legs (rather convincingly) all this time, he's probably given it up after getting all of the laughs out of it he can.
OR
He's gotten rather busy in his life (which happens to anybody occasionally) & hasn't been able to post anything.
OR
He's been abducted.

No matter which way you look at these possibilities, there's nothing I can do for him...

posted on Aug, 17 2002 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Perhaps he is busy, and the same things are occurring (maybe nothing new?) so he doesn't see it worth posting about.

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I have enjoyed going through this thread again...It was a very interesting case.. Although I would like some closure on it! heh

If anyone knows how to contact eteeteehee please im me or something I would like to get in contact with him.

Chris

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Yeah where is this dude??? We missed him...

BUMP on this thread...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join