It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

eteeteehee and his experiences

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2002 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Another Night , another incident. Matthew woke up wandering about saying' I can't do it, I can't finish it, then wandered downstairs and up again before we put him to bed protesting. Thought I saw a flash of light fade through the doorway to the bedroom . Our door was virtually closed.

I had had a few hours sleep earlier and was determined to stay awake for a while, in case I should spot anything unusual.

I must have drifted off about 12 midnight, remember a dream nothing unusual .

Next thing (I checked later 2 am ) I was awake with my eyes closed. Suddenly an image of a grey entered my consciousness. It was the most bizarre occurence. It was unlike a dream and seemed like one of those digitised adverts where the head of a person or object (small in dimension) races to the front of the screen. It didn't move but it is the nearest analagy I can offer.

Alternatively because unlike when you normally close your eyes, many images ensue(around the grey image everything was black) it might resemble when you power down an old TV and the dot of light remains, ( the dot being the image).

This freaked me out enough to open my eyes. I was hit by paralysis. Couldn't move or speak. I remember being consciously aware and calmly thought I would focus on just one word in order to regain control. It worked temporarily, and enough to tap Jo on the shoulder. I heard her say, 'It's Ok, I can hear you'.

Bang, I was hit again by the same paralysis. Stronger this time, I tried again, muffling out my words. I eventually broke free and felt aware of some kind of presence. I was drained and don't remember much until about 4am when Matthew again came into the room and tried to climb on the bed.

Jo, today says she has little recollection of this incident.

I am writing this now with severe pain in my neck , head and spinal vertebrae.

Over and out for now, and thanks again for the support.

PS OZChris, I am slowly getting round to that book. Will keep you in touch.

Regards again, Eteeteehee.

posted on Jun, 30 2002 @ 05:52 PM
link   
eteeteehee,

I hope you don't mind me doing this. The full thread is on the old board regarding replies to the various posters that use this section.

I have the utmost respect for this case study and I wish you and your family well eteeteehee.. Please keep us posted with further findings.. I for one will be glued to this thread for as long as it takes to get to the bottom of you and your families wierd occurences.

Thankyou..

Chris

posted on Jun, 30 2002 @ 09:16 PM
link   
You may have been micro chipped Oz. What i suggest that you do
is go get an xray to see if you have any kind of devices in you.

These devises are used to ruin society and creat people with un normal behavior.

Notice how aliens when they ubduct people they implant a device in you. That is the chip, most likely
of the mind control substance.

The government haas created this whole problem and they have created space crafts. Their ultimate purpose is
to have a false invasion to bring the world into one.

Dictatorship, false freedom, worship antichrist or die. Aliens are fallen angels.

peace.

posted on Jun, 30 2002 @ 10:12 PM
link   
truth,

Those posts are from eteeteehee as stated in my previous posts... I just brought them over to the new board so members can share their experiences with me and the rest of the board that is interested in eteeteehee's postings..

I am in no way micro chipped..

Chris

posted on Jul, 1 2002 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzChrisI am in no way micro chipped..
As far as you know...

posted on Jul, 1 2002 @ 05:12 PM
link   
it has come to my attention that people have been a bit dubious as to why I have posted eteeteehee's responses.

1. I did this because i was fascinated in this case study.

2. I am in no way trying to get my post count up...My post count means absolutely nothing to me.. I pride myself in the content of my posts..not the number of posts I make.

3. If any moderator wishes to merge the above posts into 1 posts...then that is perfectly fine with me...

Thankyou

Chris

posted on Jul, 4 2002 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Actually, I'm glad someone transfered those posts over to this board. Simon probably would've gotten to it eventually, but a few days ago, I expressed the hope that etteehee's thread would continue on the new boards. I was just too busy (read: lazy) to transfer it myself...Or I was merely waiting for Simon to transfer it himself...Take your pick for an excuse.

posted on Jul, 8 2002 @ 02:36 PM
link   
When was the date of his last post?

posted on Jul, 8 2002 @ 04:30 PM
link   
We haven't seen eteeteehee since the new board opened...

I wish him and his family well and hope to hear from him soon.

Chris

posted on Jul, 8 2002 @ 08:47 PM
link   
His last post was July 5, on the old board...I'm not even sure if he's aware that the new board has opened, even though his last post is dated *after* Simon got it running.

posted on Jul, 8 2002 @ 09:44 PM
link   
We need to get him back here. That stuff that happened to him was -VERY- scary and voicing it out and hearing other people help might help him

posted on Jul, 9 2002 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I wasn't certain why eteeteehee hasn't personally posted here yet...I'm hoping it might be because he wasn't aware of the change in forums. Even though the old forum lets me log in, it won't let me post a message to make sure he knows about it. I've just finished looking up his profile at the old board & sent him an email & U2U.

I guess all we can do now is wait...Unless someone else has a better way to contact him more directly.

posted on Jul, 10 2002 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I *did* get an email answer...He plans on posting here tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 13 2002 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Now I'm getting worried...

posted on Jul, 13 2002 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Thats what I started thinking yesterday I hope nothing happened to them.

posted on Jul, 14 2002 @ 05:57 AM
link   
i am anxious to read his new post.. i dont think though somethin happened.. he is probably busy.. what did the reply say midnight?
mm lets hope hes safe eh..

posted on Jul, 14 2002 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I gave him an email too and i got a reply today. He said that he forgot his password and will post tomorrow. He said he has some new stuff to post about.

posted on Jul, 17 2002 @ 12:06 AM
link   
starting to make you wonder isn't it? what was happening to him sounds like the previews for the movie 'signs' without the crop circles

posted on Jul, 18 2002 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Problem is, I can't do anything to check out his situation...The only email I got from him got deleted (my fault for having no foresight), so I have no IP to track; Unless he lived close to me, I wouldn't have the resources to travel & check up on events; Even if I knocked on his door & asked "What's up?", he wouldn't know me from Adam anyway.

posted on Jul, 18 2002 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I am back again. Apologies to all for the delay in getting back online.

Thankyou, most graciously for your concerns. It was a most frustrating experience to see the replies keep on coming but be unable to respond to you.

I have a few things to post. Matthew has become somewhat less distressed in his waking moments of late. He is though exhibiting continued episodes of odd behaviour or moods.

Many times he will wake up , and I know we can be cranky when we wake, though to be told to 'go away', repeatedly in a manner that belies his normal conscious self is a little disturbing. Especially without any foundation or reason for saying so.

It only seems to happen when he is startled by my presence, whilst in a semi-conscious state immediately he rises from his bed. In a scenario where we for example are in bed, or where he should expect us to be, he moods display a far different emotion.

If I didn't know better, his cries of disgust at me, or Jo in this state are I should say, with some caution ' like a child possessed'

He woke a third time tonight and shouted to Jo ' I am just going to the toilet' ( a pleasant mood he displayed this time) . This reminded me strongly of the same thing I would say, my brother also, when young, or we would sing aloud as the contact with our parentage was a comfort to our fears that ' something else was out there'. Paranoid we both were we might be 'taken'.

On an earlier note or two. Matthew on a couple of occasions has informed us he is psychic.

Last week he came into the room. He ridiculed me, running wildly shouting 'haha, you're not psychic, when I posed the wrong answer to a thought he had questioned.

Second point. He has on a number of questions, come out with rather odd statements. One he has mentioned several times in several context is the use of the phrase ' in the real world' . IE. ' I don't remember in the real world'
Questioned what is meant by this he again, does not remember, or more correctly 'cannot remember' . The latter corrective grammar incites prevention as opposed to a natural memory block.

Thirdly, his school report has just been issued. According to his teacher, 'he is leaving the other kids, streets behind!'

His writing is improving tremendously, and his interest in calculus is again present in his continued strife towards ever more complicated problem solving.

Jo has woken with some very large bruising she has no explanation for.

I am experiencing secondary pain, in an area close to the scar by my ribcage. The flesh is extremely sore and aches immediately below a pinprick (broken bloodvessel) at the surface.

I am suffering severe sinusitus at the moment, along with localised eye pressure, in my right eye.

I am sure I have forgotten a few more poignant thoughts. I shall be back again at the weekend with any further episodes.

regards, Eteeteehee.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join