It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery of missing dossier on VIP child abusers

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: troof
It seems the "elite" are smart. They dehumanize the poor, for many reasons. They can use the poor adults as wage slaves and not many care, and they can use poor children as sex toys and not many even care to think about that. Things they do that look like charity on the surface, there is always dark ulterior motives it seems.

There are example of abuse in the charities aimed at children all over the world, if one wishes to dig for it. Thing is, most people do not wish to go looking for that kind of evil, sometimes even I wish I could forget stuff I find out, or wish I never looked in the first place. As long as people like us are in the vast minority, and the vast majority continues to play the head in the sand game, nothing will change. Got to keep spreading the info, I feel like it's a duty to try at least.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Not surprised by the complete lack of surprise in this thread. Wouldn't the home secretary have thought to have followed through on submitting a document like that?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

...That dossier is tucked away somewhere, it will guarantee many a fiendish favour.

Oh yeah.

S&

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: rhynouk
Like some of the posters here have said, i'm not surprised by this. As soon as I heard about this I knew it would have been stuffed down the toilet or hidden under the sofa.
I wonder how many other Important documents "Went Missing"
Why didn't the guy come out sooner? Maybe he was afraid of what would happen, especially after his house was broken into twice. Someone probably told him to keep quiet, or else. Who knows.

Interesting where this will lead to.

BBC reporting 114 documents are missing.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Impossible to fight scum, when the people we keep electing, and the people they appoint with their positions of power, are like 90% scum in the first place. I think the first step would be to stop electing lawyers, lobbyists, entertainers and lifer politicians. Replace them with regular people, and hold their damn feet to the fire.
edit on Sun, 06 Jul 2014 13:11:26 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
"BBC reporting 114 documents are missing."

Not missing. They are tucked away in some endless vault below Mi5.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

S&F

The very people who actively seek power over others, are precisely the ones who should never be granted that power. It's not a case of power corrupting, they are already corrupt in the first place and the power they seek is simply a means to higher level corruption.

The status quo and the old boy network must be protected at all costs. The "security" services have all the knowledge on these scum, but their handlers keep it under wraps for leverage at a later date, or simply to maintain the system.
They talk about such scandals possibly bringing down the government as if that is something bad, to be feared, and would destroy the country. I say, so be it, we might just get something a hell of a lot better to replace it and more honest and moral people appointed to look after things. The time is fast approaching to tear down this empire of corruption and scumbags!

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Wow,the rich and powerful get away with murder(or worse), that's a surprise.

Good luck finding someone who's going to look into this,and a miracle if that someone doesn't find a steel wall.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I think Norman Tebbit's response was more or less an admission that there was a paedophile ring in operation in Westminster in the 80's and that it was pretty much well known and covered up in order to protect those involved.

All will probably be revealed when those involved are either dead or as good as - sacrificial lambs to the slaughter which MSM will serve up to the public with great delight.

And only the naïve, apathetic or the plain dumb will believe that similar goings on aren't occurring now.

Anyone with even the most basic understanding of Google should be able to find out the names of those who have long been rumoured to to have been involved with this paedophile ring - and then by extension should realise that this goes to the very heart of the UK 'establishment' and fabric of UK society.

ETA

An article from the BBC News website and a bit of Tebbit's interview.

www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 6/7/14 by Freeborn because: Add ETA

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

Great post - everything is about protecting the current system and those who control it - the faceless mandarins in Whitehall, the senior judiciary, police and military, the bankers and industrialists and of course the politicians who are their public face.

Nothing else matters - everything else is simply smoke in mirrors.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I was looking to find out if there were any suspicious circumstances
surrounding the death of Geoffrey Dickens MP. when I came across
this rather interesting synopsis of events of around that time, and
there is a report of a suspicious death of another MP who was
assisting Geoffrey Dickinson in his efforts to expose the PIE. members.

Iain Mills MP was found dead in his flat ... the cause of death given as
alcohol poisoning ? However members of his constituency insisted
he was teetotal and had only ever drank orange juice in the twenty
years they had known him? .......

thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL

There are example of abuse in the charities aimed at children all over the world, if one wishes to dig for it.

Charity...perhaps the elite's biggest concept sham of all time.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
There is a petition on change.org to launch a national inquiry into this. I made a thread about it but it was removed...ridiculous. I realize petitions aren't allowed but given the severity of this the rules should've been bent. Truly unbelievable.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
An investigation has been announced, which will supposedly look into, Parliment, the church, and NHS.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
It's good a secondary crime of a cover up is being exposed again but where will it go? About as far as the Detroux affair. We will see one person serve as a scapegoat, and the rest will continue with their perversions.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
It would be naive to presume that this suddenly ended in the 80‘s many of the suspected individuals are still alive and theres no real evidence to suggest the group was ever stopped so the presumption should be that this is carrying on up until modern day just in different forms at different times.

If they managed to recruit new members before there is no doubt they could have done it again so younger MPs are not above suspicion.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Dianec

Yes who will take the fall for the rest?
I see they are conducting a formal investigation because of the allegations. Thing is, how can we trust them to essentially investigate themselves? If this goes all the way to the 'top' then it'll just get suppressed like everything else.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I think after alot of media waffle and finger pointing, they will find someone who's really old to take the flack, while the others stay hidden.
I can't see names of the people involved being released to the public. It would just cause a massive headache for everyone.
Once the investigation gets started and they find out how deep it goes, the media will be told to slowly faze it out until it's not written about again.

If the full truth of went on DID come out somehow though, it could rip the country apart because i'm sure it didn't stop in the 80's or 90's. The culprits are probably still around.
edit on 8-7-2014 by rhynouk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This is in the public's eye now and there's no way people will accept a scapegoat this time. Savill and Rolf Harris are just the tip of the iceberg. They will have to investigate the entire pedophile network now or people will just go nuts. In the 80s there was no internet so people were easy to deceive, but times have changed.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

This sort of thing has been going on for a long time and will continue to happen. Even the public knowing doesn't change anything. There was an outcry with the government in Belgium and they jailed Marc Detroux - he took the fall, and while he was a sick individual he was the cover for hundreds more. He could/can keep his mouth shut or be buried 6 feet under with his wife and kids. For the love of God, there were pictures of the perps with kids yet it wasn't enough to pin some people to the wall.

By the way - the victims of this stuff go on to be labeled with false memory syndrome or worse. Thereafter they become social outcasts while the perps continue to be idolized. Sometimes people's stories are so dramatic and terrible we have to turn away - its a dark place to let them take us when they tell their stories. This is a societal issue and doesn't end with these sickos.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join