It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery of missing dossier on VIP child abusers

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

The Tory peer told journalists last year he had no recollection of being given the dossier. But in a statement yesterday morning, he changed his mind.

He confirmed he was handed a ‘substantial bundle of papers’ by MP Geoffrey Dickens in November 1983 and passed them to his officials for further investigation.

Alison Millar, head of the abuse team at Leigh Day, said: ‘My clients are incredulous at how this dossier can have simply disappeared. It seems inconceivable that a document of such importance can have simply disappeared.

‘I would strongly support the calls for a widespread inquiry into historic sexual abuse so that my clients could have their many questions answered about who knew what and that a very troubling veil is lifted from the corridors of power.’

Mystery of missing dossier on VIP child abusers

So it seems for years that there has been evidence of an organized peado ring at Whitehall and just after the official report naming all the people involved was submitted the whole thing just vanished into thin air.

edit on 3-7-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Surprised ?

Not much over here...

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Not surprised either, but hope they find it and the rest of the dossiers that we didn't hear about yet.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

Kinda like the missing documentary about pedophiles in the Bush administration.

Sounds like another pandemic.

F&S

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
There is plenty of circumstantial evidence to suggest that this conspiracy of pedophiles still exists or at the very least has been actively kept secret until the end of Blairs time in power.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Apparently the guy who compiled the report had his house broken into twice after he handed over the report. It looks like they were making sure he didnt have any copies or it was a warning.

edit on 3-7-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
How very convenient, yet hardly surprising.
The MET are the very last people you'd want to entrust with investigating such matters, given that they are completely controlled by Whitehall in the first place, and probably contain a few closet Pedo's from the same rings they'd likely be tasked with investiagting. Not to mention the Masonic links too, between MET police officers at many levels, and the people doing the abusing. Can't bear witness against a fellow Mason you know!

See, that's the problem with the government setting up any investigations. We all know it'll be a whitewash job before it even starts, given the political links of those picked to head the investigation and the subsequent lack of cooperation and stalling by government bodies ordered to assist. We need a truly independent body for ALL investigations, with vetted investigators with absolutely NO links to the police or government, and the authority to arrest and seize any and all material thought to be pertinent to their investigation. Anything less is a waste of time, as we have now seen yet again.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

How convenient.

As soon as I read 'I have no collection' I knew that something was up-The three most powerful words a politician can say when under scrutiny is "I can't recall." It's employed time after time and is the last line of defense for those who are implicated. But on many occasions the evidence is contradictory to their remarks, and only then will they change their tune and then, as the X-files says, 'apology is policy.'

My guess is that the dossier had a fatal encounter with a paper shredder.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

So it seems for years that there has been evidence of an organized peado ring at Whitehall and just after the official report naming all the people involved was submitted the whole thing just vanished into thin air.

From what has been suggested, it's not about people in Whitehall, it's about two people, one of whom was an employee at Buckingham Palace.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Convenient though that might be, I doubt it. Such material always has a high value, and I would suspect that someone, somewhere, has the original material safely locked away, ready to reveal it's contents if certain people don't play ball on a few issues. That's how government works, through blackmail and leverage!
edit on 3-7-2014 by Britguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Convenient though that might be, I doubt it. Such material always has a high value, and I would suspect that someone, somewhere, has the original material safely locked away, ready to reveal it's contents if certain people don't play ball on a few issues. That's how government works, through blackmail and leverage!

Precisely.

"Dance to our tune, or you will be exposed, ruined, and jailed."

That dossier is tucked away somewhere, it will guarantee many a fiendish favour.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

The sun newspaper said it was more than ten and they were at Westminster. But there's no reference to it online that i can find. In fact there story isnt being reported much anywhere..typical.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD

The sun newspaper said it was more than ten and they were at Westminster. But there's no reference to it online that i can find. In fact there story isnt being reported much anywhere..typical.

It's on the BBC site, it's been reported on the BBC news. As far as I know the same will be true for ITV and C4. A Conservative MP handed the documents to the Home Secretary who ensured they went to the appropriate groups for review. As you, me and anyone else on ATS doesn't know if any allegations contained within the documents bore up to scrutiny, I personally feel that to make assumptions (which the Sun has done - quelle surprise) on their contents is foolish and pointless. The Labour MP raising this has recently published a book about the allegations around Cyril Smith and I have a heavy heart that he is looking at another opportunity to make money - sad that I should think that, but I do as he has no idea what was contained in the documents.

ETA: one of many links about this on the BBC...

www.bbc.co.uk...

Does anyone actually look online before saying MSM aren't reporting it?
edit on 3-7-2014 by uncommitted because: as per ETA

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

While I trust the police about as far as I can throw them, relations between the police and politicians in this country are at an all time low. I wouldn’t put it past the police to actually do their job properly for once just to spite the politicians.

I certainly think we have the best chance of truth since whenever the hell this started.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
It's almost as if Leon Britton had some reason he didn't want members of parliament investigating over child abuse. That would be Leon Britton who was on a list of visitors at 'The Elm Guesthouse', a guesthouse that allegedley shipped in boys from local care homes for the visitors to abuse.

Yeah it's funny he's forgotten those documents!

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrHammondStoat
It's almost as if Leon Britton had some reason he didn't want members of parliament investigating over child abuse. That would be Leon Britton who was on a list of visitors at 'The Elm Guesthouse', a guesthouse that allegedley shipped in boys from local care homes for the visitors to abuse.

Yeah it's funny he's forgotten those documents!

It's strange that you don't appear to have read anything about the case but are quick to make assumptions. Brittan was handed it in his role as home secretary. Brittan then handed it (as per procedure) to the Home Office - this is a known fact and has been confirmed.

Can you prove the guesthouse link? First time I've heard his name mentioned in reference to it.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Anti child abuse activist and filmmaker Bill Maloney interviews Chris Fay, former national adult advisor to NAYPIC (National Association of Young People In Care) about the notorious ELM GUEST HOUSE and the many questions that remain uninvestigated.

I am pretty sure it is in this documentary.
edit on Fri, 04 Jul 2014 06:26:18 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

I just watched that documentary you posted, I'm sickened by it.

I recomend as many people watch it as possible. this needs to be seen

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I have been reading some other threads recently that seem appropriate to this.
Anyone interested in this can look at this thread detailing allegations made by Michael Shrimpton in regards to Ted Heath and Haut de la Garenne.

The work others have done in this thread has also highlighted some astonishing claims between the UK establishment, Saville and Peter Sutcliffe.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Like some of the posters here have said, i'm not surprised by this. As soon as I heard about this I knew it would have been stuffed down the toilet or hidden under the sofa.
I wonder how many other Important documents "Went Missing"
Why didn't the guy come out sooner? Maybe he was afraid of what would happen, especially after his house was broken into twice. Someone probably told him to keep quiet, or else. Who knows.

Interesting where this will lead to.

<<   2  3 >>

join