It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HHS Bars Congressman from Seeing Immigrant Children

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So we have a religious and holy land conflict with them?
That was part of my post as well, and that was the context of the part you quoted was said in
And yes English is not our official language, just the majority. You would be up in arms if a company tried to do the same with any other language
edit on ndWed, 02 Jul 2014 19:11:24 -0500America/Chicago720142480 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

So we have a religious and holy land conflict with them?
That was part of my post as well, and that was the context of the part you quoted was said in

Well the 'church' of government just loves the idea of open borders.

Religious fanaticism?

Check!.

The 'church' of Cloward and Piven is waging the 'crusade'.

Check!.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

So that is a no, deal
Unless you want to show me the conflict, we are no where near what is going on over there.

edit on ndWed, 02 Jul 2014 19:14:03 -0500America/Chicago720140380 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

So that is a no, deal

So that is a YES!

Miss the US is the new 'promised' land ?

Check !

Feel free to IGNORE the obvious.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

United States had always been the promise land. But Mexico doesn't claim a religious right to it and see it as the land of their prophets.
Unlike what is going on in Israel and Palestine

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

My thoughts are that there are quite a few adults in these facilities as well as children!

With all the videos and pictures that are out, the little ones are usually with their Moms. There are plenty of adults, some pregnant Moms. Look at the call for the donations of thousands of underwear for adult men! There are also a load of teenagers and many at the sexually active age.

So yes, you would be correct to think that there are quite a few adults.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

But Mexico doesn't claim a religious right to it and see it as the land of their prophets.

Could have fooled me.

Those false prophets of open borders tell it different.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

OK, you are just going to keep deflecting, fine.
I am sorry you are fooled into thinking our conflict is on par with a massive religious conflict.
edit on ndWed, 02 Jul 2014 19:23:37 -0500America/Chicago720143780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: seeker1963

My thoughts are that there are quite a few adults in these facilities as well as children!

With all the videos and pictures that are out, the little ones are usually with their Moms. There are plenty of adults, some pregnant Moms. Look at the call for the donations of thousands of underwear for adult men! There are also a load of teenagers and many at the sexually active age.

So yes, you would be correct to think that there are quite a few adults.

Which is exactly why 0bama is not going down there. He'd be followed by camera crews and everything would be documented on video and publicly displayed.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

English is the official language of many States and the language most spoken in all States. All legal immigrants learned English. We have over 200 languages spoken here in the U.S. We can't go around catering to each and every language without complete chaos and separation of peoples instead of uniting them.

To have so many illegals here who refuse to speak the most common language, we now have American citizens forced to speak Spanish in their own damned Country because the illegals had no respect or desire to learn English. Because there are mostly illegals working in some places, we are required to speak THEIR language! I wouldn't dream of living in a foreign Country and expect them to speak MY language in order to get a desperately needed job! How arrogant and rude and disrespectful to a country that has given them everything!

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

a reply to: guohua

Obama doesn't hire them.... the company's hire them
Government isn't allowed to tell a company what to do.

I beg your pardon, the government doesn't get to do What!

The Department of Labor (DOL) administers and enforces more than 180 federal laws. These mandates and the regulations that implement them cover many workplace activities for about 10 million employers and 125 million workers.

On This Page
Wages & Hours
Workplace Safety & Health
Workers' Compensation
Employee Benefits
Unions & Their Members
Employee Protection
Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
Garnishment of Wages
The Family and Medical Leave Act
Veterans' Preference
Government Contracts, Grants, or Financial Aid
Migrant & Seasonal Agricultural Workers
Mine Safety & Health
Construction
Transportation
Plant Closings & Layoffs
Posters
Related Agencies

Our Government
You Really trust Our Government Under Obamas Control Not To Be Involved, You Trust Their Honesty?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

We should probably take care of our own people first. You know those homeless vets, or those vets dying because of epic corruption. What about all the starving and sick kids that are actually Americans that receive no help?

These kids come here and get free medical treatment, while I am still waiting to have my knee surgery done because I don't want to risk not being able to pay my mortgage. Even with good insurance I still have to pay A LOT, and know that if I come across hard times the government/banks will be right there waiting to take my # from me rather than bail me out like they do for so many other rich folk.

Those who are for letting these illegals in are beyond ignorant, and are literally $hi++1n6 on the american people.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: guohua

So obama forces companies to hire illegals?? Cause I dont see hiring in your lit.
That is what i was getting at.
Obviously the goverement has laws the that companies have to follow....
And no, I would never, ever trust our goverment.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

You would be up in arms if a company tried to do the same with any other language.

Let me tell you a true story about my last place of employment. We had signs everywhere in English and Spanish. The employees spoke, English, Spanish, African languages, India, Asian etc. These other people were highly insulted and excluded. The sad thing is, most except for maybe two or three of the Spanish speakers all spoke and understood English very well.

English unites all. Catering to one culture excludes and places one culture above all others.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Well the 'church' of government just loves the idea of open borders.

Religious fanaticism?

Check!.

The 'church' of Cloward and Piven is waging the 'crusade'.

Check!.

And a major dilemma for Democrats exists.

They all are pressing as hard as they can against religion and Christianity while supporting illegal immigration.

The majority of Latino "immigrants" are Catholic. Ironic.

The Democrats also expect support and votes from many of the highest crime districts in the U.S. that all vote Democrat !!

The Leftists need to explain there stances.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

To have so many illegals here who refuse to speak the most common language, we now have American citizens forced to speak Spanish in their own damned Country because the illegals had no respect or desire to learn English.

A country that can't communicate with each other is destined to fail.

People 'learn' their reading, and writing for success. To become a part of something greater.

E. Pluribus Unum.

Has been replaced with Non Habla ingles. Your laws don't matter. What's in it for me?

What they fail to see ?

What they willfully fail to see ?

What they wantingly fail to see ?

People have the 'right' to ignore any law they happen to not 'like'.

Hell if they get to pick and choose what laws matter.

Then anyone gets to.

Let anarchy reign supreme!.

edit on 2-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They all are pressing as hard as they can against religion and Christianity while supporting illegal immigration. The majority of Latino "immigrants" are Catholic. Ironic.

I been trying to figure that one out for sometime.

Still haven't.

The only thing that comes to mind is when it comes to 'free' stuff religion goes out with the bath water.

Even more so that a group of people think so little of their home country.

They will throw their citizenship away like it was nothing.

Honestly ?

They don't deserve anything we have to 'offer'.

Least of all being called 'US citizens'.

If past behavior is indicative of future actions.

Citizenship doesn't mean squat to them.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Doesn't the Palestine and Israel conflict have a pretty deep seated religious and holy land issue?
I fail to see how the USA and mexico/central American countries are on that same level

Ah this one I can answer after 53 years in CA. The mexicans make no bones about the fact they are going to take back California. I used to always laugh because I said there is no way our government would give up the 10th largest economy in the world, it looks as if they will have the last laugh.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euphem

We should probably take care of our own people first. You know those homeless vets, or those vets dying because of epic corruption. What about all the starving and sick kids that are actually Americans that receive no help?

These kids come here and get free medical treatment, while I am still waiting to have my knee surgery done because I don't want to risk not being able to pay my mortgage. Even with good insurance I still have to pay A LOT, and know that if I come across hard times the government/banks will be right there waiting to take my # from me rather than bail me out like they do for so many other rich folk.

Those who are for letting these illegals in are beyond ignorant, and are literally $hi++1n6 on the american people.

I hear you and have repeated your sentiments many times over through the years only to fall on deaf ears. Seems that the pro illegals will side with the illegals while completely ignoring the plight of the poor and hungry American citizens and those struggling and suffering and falling through the cracks, more and more each day.

I myself have no medical at the time and have many doctor appointments and tests that need to be done.

It is slap in the face to all our Countrymen who do not get catered to and cared for like the illegals. They have always been placed on some kind of pedestal and mattered more than our own Citizens. This has to stop and should have stopped many years ago. But too many people yell and scream and demand rights for illegals. Sorry, but our own kids should matter and be taken care of first. If we can't care for our homeless and hungry and struggling, than we cannot care for foreigners.

Our Country should care for its own like other countries should care for theirs.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

To have so many illegals here who refuse to speak the most common language, we now have American citizens forced to speak Spanish in their own damned Country because the illegals had no respect or desire to learn English.

Where are you forced to speak Spanish?
Please enlighten me where in the united states that people are FORCED to speak/learn spanish.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join