It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HHS Bars Congressman from Seeing Immigrant Children

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: guohua

So obama forces companies to hire illegals?? Cause I dont see hiring in your lit.
That is what i was getting at.
Obviously the goverement has laws the that companies have to follow....
And no, I would never, ever trust our goverment.

You take away the jobs and freebies and watch how quickly the illegals go back home.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Perhaps he and the Governor and the National Guard should schedule a surprise INSPECTION some day next week.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Please enlighten me where in the united states that people are FORCED to speak/learn spanish.

In School.

For DECADES.

Americans have been forced to become bilingual.

Be it French.

Or Spanish.

Ya know it is 'suppose' to make people more 'worldly'.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

So your answer is that obama can not force companies to hire illegals right?
So your little meme is a lie, good deal.
He has not put them to work, the companies that hired them put them to work.
I agree that if you take away the jobs, they will go away. So why don't we see 20 threads about that a day?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

And that answers the question of where people are forced to speak spanish how?

Yes they make it a requirement to take some classes,evil schools trying to make you cultured!
But they don't force any particular one on you.

You had just said that a country that cant communicate will fail, guess what.
The rest of the world doesn't only speak english, god forbid the schools are trying to teach you something you might use in the future if you go outside of the US
edit on ndWed, 02 Jul 2014 19:50:00 -0500America/Chicago720140080 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

To have so many illegals here who refuse to speak the most common language, we now have American citizens forced to speak Spanish in their own damned Country because the illegals had no respect or desire to learn English.

Where are you forced to speak Spanish?
Please enlighten me where in the united states that people are FORCED to speak/learn spanish.

I have known many people who were required to speak Spanish in order to get hired for a job. I myself called a company out on that and asked WHY???? I was told that it was because most of their employees spoke Spanish! I wrote back and said that legal immigrants all knew and understood English and that this sent up a red flag for me that they perhaps had mostly illegal working for them. I never received a reply after that. LOL

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

And people are not forced to work there!!
Yes some jobs will require you to speak a different language, don't like it.
Don't take the job

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Yes they make it a requirement to take some classes,evil schools trying to make you cultured!

Well then it is no 'crime' to force illegals to become 'cultured'.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

So obama forces companies to hire illegals?? Cause I dont see hiring in your lit.
That is what i was getting at.
Obviously the goverement has laws the that companies have to follow....
And no, I would never, ever trust our goverment.

Google is your Friend.

So long as government agencies continue to demand affirmative action as a condition of doing business with them we can expect to see situations like the Elizabeth Warren case.

Employers are often desperate to hire minorities, which causes them to ignore obvious realities and creates incentives for candidates to lie. The case of Elizabeth Warren, currently running for a senate seat in Massachusetts, is the most recent reminder of how this works.

Surprise, she's a Liar.

Warren had described herself as a Native American while a professor at several universities, eventually making it to Harvard, where she dropped the claim. The school had claimed she was a minority as proof of its commitment to diversity. The claim was a dubious one: Warren is described as whiter than a polar bear with bleached teeth in a snowstorm. She supposedly had ancestors five generations back that was Native American.

To the meat and the finally.

The simple fact is that highly qualified minorities are still few in number. Recent census data show that the numbers of minorities with graduate degrees is only 4% of African Americans, about 3% of Hispanics, and 12% of Asians (compared to 8% of Caucasians). But in absolute numbers the quantities are small — only about 330,000 across all groups (compared to about 940,000 Caucasians). Add in the fact that a lot of advanced degrees held by minorities (other than Asians) tend to be in liberal arts or the social sciences and you can see that a minority candidate with an advanced degree in the sciences, IT, law, or business is a real prize catch.

You want to do business, you have to hire minorities, with a G / C preferably to met a Quota.
Link

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

^^ I agree with you 110% -- Hopefully people will soon snap out of this paradigm of ignorance.

I understand the power of the herd mentality combined with propaganda, and it is a scary thing when it comes to libs/dems. As a former liberal that still sides with them on principle, it pains me to see how stupid the average person is on even the most basic issues.

We can't take care of our own people, we can't repair our own infrastructure, we can't pay off our own debts, but we think we can take in every single person who wants to come here to take advantage of our welfare system that cannot even support the legal citizens already here?

It leaves me in a state of utter bewilderment when I try to comprehend the logic behind that thought process.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

So avoid the question and twist again, its like clock work.

Notice you left that part out of your post, I guess it didn't really fit in huh?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Just like 0bamacare, Americans are going to have to wait to see what's in the package.

I can pretty much tell you what's in the package. A ton of shake and bake demoncrat voters.

And no ID needed in many locals. What's not to like for the leftists?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I agree AA is horrible, doesn't mean that obama is forcing companies to hire illegals.
That is about hiring minorities as a whole.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

And people are not forced to work there!!
Yes some jobs will require you to speak a different language, don't like it.
Don't take the job

With millions of un-employed citizens and those who wanted to take these positions, they should have been able to. The only jobs that should require one to speak foreign languages are those who deal with international businesses or if a translator is needed. Our people desperately need jobs and should in no way have to speak a foreign language to be able to provide for their families in their own Country. You know as well as the rest of us that illegals are being catered to. Years ago when we had mostly legal immigrants we never encountered such nonsense.

Tell me, would you expect someone in their own country to cater to you just because you moved there? Would you expect THEM to change for YOU?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

So your answer is that obama can not force companies to hire illegals right?
So your little meme is a lie, good deal.
He has not put them to work, the companies that hired them put them to work.
I agree that if you take away the jobs, they will go away. So why don't we see 20 threads about that a day?

You see the trick is they tell you to verify SS# so illegals can't work then run around and tell everyone they are doing something about making it so companies can't hire illegals. But what they don't tell you is that it's a phone in system where you put the SS# into a phone and all it does is verify that the number is good. Here is lies the rub, it could be your number they are using, it reports good and the income is applied to yours and goes against your taxes. If it bumps you up to the next income level of taxation no problem call the IRS and they will take care of it. (Can you see me laughing hysterically?)

Its another ruse to say they are doing something when they are not. Secondly when they caught a detail shop using 50 illegals with false documents to work by they told the owner to fire them and ICE never deported them for doing something illegal with phony documentation. Two weeks later they came back to be rehired again. The government never has been actively trying to keep out illegals or even working to immigrate manageable numbers. These are not secondhand stories, or news articles, this comes from personal experience and knowing everyone involved.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Euphem

It leaves me in a state of utter bewilderment when I try to comprehend the logic behind that thought process.

To understand the immigration issue is rather simple.

Immigration,evil wall street.evil bankers, evil corporations,free cell phones,free homes,free education, free healthcare.

Are all faces of the Cloward and Piven attack.

To overwhelm the system to crash it.

Every single political issue is one issue.

To 'fundamentally transform America in to an ideology that we use to be fighting for over 60 years.

Some people think we won the cold war.

We didn't.

WE LOST IT.

We have become the beast.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

So avoid the question and twist again, its like clock work.

Notice you left that part out of your post, I guess it didn't really fit in huh?

Nope.

Forcing Americans to learn another language is 'good'.

Forcing illegals to lean english is bad.

Thanks for the cognitive dissonance there.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Euphem

To understand the immigration issue is rather simple.

Immigration,evil wall street.evil bankers, evil corporations,free cell phones,free homes,free education, free healthcare.

Are all faces of the Cloward and Piven attack.

To overwhelm the system to crash it.

Every single political issue is one issue.

To 'fundamentally transform America in to an ideology that we use to be fighting for over 60 years.

Some people think we won the cold war.

We didn't.

WE LOST IT.

We have become the beast.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

So companies need to reform how they hire?
Ignorance is not bliss for them either? Can you see me laughing hysterically.
Again, the company that is hiring them is the root cause of that. It is their lack of verifying that allows it to happen.
I am sure the cases are running rampant and the people that have their ID's stolen go after the company.
You would think there would be change, but that might but a dent in the cheap labor they get to hire, so keep using the broken system.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen, something bigger is in the works and I can't quite put my finger on it. There is too much secrecy regarding this whole thing.

I do know that the Latin American political climate is a mess. There are things going on there that should be of grave concern to all freedom loving people everywhere. I'm not an expert on the details, but I have read enough to know that our government and especially our State Dept. has been concerned. I also know that the UN is interested in the humanitarian aspects and human rights abuses in certain Central American countries.

#1 - Who really are these "children" and why have they been allowed to travel unhindered from Central America into Mexico, through Mexico, and into our country? Who are their families really and what is their connection to certain candidates and activists in Honduras, Guatemala, and El Salvador?

#2 - Why is HHS's Office of Refugee Resettlement supervising the clinicians?

#3 - What diseases have been identified and why are doctors and nurses being told to keep their mouths shut?

This article is vague, but I'm posting it fyi: medical staff warned to keep quiet

We must ask questions and demand answers. Something is just really amiss, imo.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join