It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are no angels.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

the government .. along with the military and intelligence service. theres no reason for the people to suffer due the actions of the murderous bastards who give and carry out the orders .

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

The rockets have started again Intrepid

Let's hope

Cody

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Nevermid. Mods delete
edit on 2-7-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Well black 8ft tall winged looks a bit like a bat and has a shield and sword there are definately evil angels Ive met one,good angels however seem to be in very short supply...any way this isnt a cryptozoology thread what I was trying to say is that there are demoniacs running both sides.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Yes there are angels in this conflict,evil angels,the lesser angels of our nature and a good serving of beelzebub and his demons too.

I was brought up in the church as a Baptist.
The GOOD BOOK as we called is full of Contradictions.
BEELZEBUB just like a lot of other crap in there is TOTAL B.S.
Man wrote the GOOD BOOK.
The GOOD BOOK also says GOD's PLURAL.
Not just ONE.
Now back on track and on the subject.
These KIDS,CHILDREN are people.
Until Mankind can start acting with Love and Compassion
this CRAZINESS will continue to happen.
We are supposed to be more CIVILAIZED than ape or any other Creature of this world.
I wish that was the way of our NATURE but We as a WHOLE are UNCIVILIZED.
IDIOTS.
Too many RELEGIONS AND TOO MUCH MAN MADE AND WRITTEN B.S. FOR HUMANS TO BELIEVE IN.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

That was really good. Are you mr. Galt speaking?

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I fully understand what the OP is saying, but what are people supposed to do with outrage? Are we to turn the other cheek and pretend evil deeds and injustice will just go away if we stay reserved? Most things we see happening in the world are witnessed from a computer terminal, that's one of the drawbacks of instant global communication, bad news as well as good news, but the bad news seems to overwhelm these days. I often find myself feeling frustrated and powerless to act, help, talk about it, do something... anything but sitting there taking it all in. At least when people are angry they provoke discussion instead of allowing injustice to be hushed up and forgotten about. Remember what happened in Nazi Germany? The world was shocked and surprized to hear of the atrocities commited by the Nazis years after they had began to implement the final solution. The world only began to hear about it at the end of the war. Would they have gotten away with it for so long if the internet had been around?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Point taken.

If only more "leaders" were like Ron Paul: peace, prosperity, trade and diplomacy.

No foreign empire, no entangling alliances, no interfering in the internal affairs of other nations etc.

But while there may not be any angels, one of the groups is clearly to blame. One has to look at how it all began.

The Palestinians never went looking for a fight. They were in their own country, minding their own business, unaware of the fact that a very powerful group of outsiders felt entitled to and would stop at nothing to get their land.

Rothschilds, Balfour Declaration, Stern, Irgun, Menachem Begin, King David Hotel bombing (just the beginning).

Every person has a natural or God given right to defend themselves.

Where does that leave us today? The law of the jungle. Might makes right. Morality is gone.

edit on 2-7-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

No. Just a former armchair warrior. I was one of those who, when something like this happened, would immediately take a side.

Go back far enough here, you'll find my posts.

It began to change slowly over time, as I read more, and listened. The final death knell took place back a while when a kid I watched grow into a fine young man was killed over the mountains of Afghanistan.

Why was he there, and not at home helping raise his two boys?

The same sort of questions can be asked about the death toll in the Gaze, and West Bank.

Every one of these deaths... Yesterdays, today's, and tomorrows deaths are, in the end, useless. Because what's accomplished? More innocents dead. More innocence lost forever. ...and the hate continues for yet another generation.

It's all so futile. Yet here comes the vitriol that does nothing to solve the problem. The only thing it can ever do is inflame passions, and lead to more death.

Even my own attitude isn't exactly helpful. Figuratively, I suppose, I'm washing my hands of the matter. I'm disgusted by the overwhelming stupidity.

The over whelming uselessness, and futility.

Ideas about how to change things peacefully, and for the better, are what's needed. Not never-ending attempts to find someone to blame. The Palestinians, and Israelis don't need any help with that in the slightest. They've been playing that game longer than most of us have been alive. They don't need that sort of help.

If outsiders are going to stick their damned, and mostly unwanted, noses into the matter wouldn't it be a bit more helpful if we had suggestions to help end the conflict rather than make it worse?

Ultimately, there's nothing that we can do about it. The sides have to want to end it themselves. We can't make them, not without killing more innocents... Hasn't there been enough of that?

Eventually, they have to say "Enough". No one else can do it.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Lets see...Fighting over religions for the past thousand years....Bloodstained holy land...Jesus is a psychological weapon ...And no Angels...

So...The religion been wrong this entire time.

Maybe we should give them both Nukes, one could call theirs "The Angel of Mercy", to sound justifiable, while the other side could call their "The Angel of Death", to strike fear into infidels. Both fitting titles.

IMHO, I couldn't care less about stuff like this anymore. The world wants to move forward, while some parts of never seem to do. If Atlantis existed, and it saw the rest of world fighting, I don't think they'd give a crap for the most part. At least they wouldn't enjoy watching it.

Yea, I know your immensely frustrated, but if they can't show the patience, or strength to forgive, and to forget...Well not forget all of it. Then they stay in some freaky reincarnated cycle of live and death.

edit on 3-7-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
People need to understand that this is the oldest and ugliest family feud in the Book. There will be no resolving it until the End. And, the original progenitor who caused it is the father of both sides, their patriarch.

Look back to the late 40's when the Israeli terrorists killed a United Nations envoy
for negotiating a settlement with the not yet created Israel.. you get a taste of what
is to come.

Who ever agrees with your post should stop for a moment and consider this:

How would you feel if you country was given/taken by another people and then you were systematically
abused and treated as scum in your old lands.

Secondly the Israeli regime has become a a neo Nazi apartheid state that is limited in survival time.

Even the American government is getting tired of bibi's regime.. There a mirror image of what they fled in
WWII.

I'll come back to this thread to remind you of this.. when hundreds if not 1000's of Palestinian people are murdered
in the coming onslaught.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
Lets see...Fighting over religions for the past thousand years....Bloodstained holy land...Jesus is a psychological weapon ...And no Angels...

So...The religion been wrong this entire time.

Maybe we should give them both Nukes, one could call theirs "The Angel of Mercy", to sound justifiable, while the other side could call their "The Angel of Death", to strike fear into infidels. Both fitting titles.

IMHO, I couldn't care less about stuff like this anymore. The world wants to move forward, while some parts of never seem to do. If Atlantis existed, and it saw the rest of world fighting, I don't think they'd give a crap for the most part. At least they wouldn't enjoy watching it.

Yea, I know your immensely frustrated, but if they can't show the patience, or strength to forgive, and to forget...Well not forget all of it. Then they stay in some freaky reincarnated cycle of live and death.

You might not agree to what i am about to say. But it is ment to be this way according to religion. God has put it in Our harts to act according to his will. Revelation 17;17. We might not like what we see here, but it is all a part of furfilling Gods Word. We might not like this or agree to it. But think about it. Why are we all acting the way we are?

We all know why we act this way, but we dont have the hart or the will to stop it, becaue we are not ment to.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
This is an interesting theme to talk about! There is no winner in this conflict, all of them just lose because if u open newspapers u'll find out that everyday there are dead people from both sides/

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

No angels indeed. The sheer level of hatred and fanaticism combined with international events boiling over from 2020 on wards in a world war, will see elements of western powers root out Islamic and other extremists . Primary the reason for this will be for control of the Suez Canal rather any biblical end of the world. The only comfort I take is that by the time 2020 roles there will no WW2 veterans left to see the mess we have made in there wake.

As for the more specific Palestine - Israeli conflict, well sadly for humanity I can see no peaceful end even if we some how avoid another World War.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 3-7-2014 by xpert11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   

basically, you are saying the same thing - "they are equally guilty, equally responsible, deserve equal treatment"

isn't that unjust?

if Israel and Palestine were in USA court would it be justice to claim both sides are not angels (I agree with that one) and both sides are equally responsible, deserve equal punishment?

once again, I agree that both sides are not angels, that much is true but let us look at history and data, body count, land occupied...

what do you see?

I see this.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

yeah, excuse yourself from any responsibility!

how cool is that?

the GOD gave you free WILL and it is your decision to do good.

or not.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: demus

I'm not sure the lack of ability to do the same exactly gives the Palestinians some sort of pass.

They, if things were somehow reversed, would do exactly what Israel is doing/has done. Don't fool yourself by saying otherwise.

Just because they're a lesser monster, doesn't excuse what they have done, and will do.

This is the thing that frustrates me the most. Oh, the Palestinians have killed fewer than the Israelis... Not because of any intrinsic superiority, my friend. Only lack of ability to do so. Doesn't make 'em any better. Just less equipped.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   

I think you've already summed it up. If humanity can't change, we're doomed. Change can only begin when we accept there needs to be a change. Clearly the majority of human beings can't wrap their minds around any other view outside of their culture. I'd say we're contented in our ignorance. The only way to change that is war.... war for a single set of beliefs, morals, fundamental concepts of what it means to live, and how to define contribution and success.

War is an inevitable, unrelenting force, much like gravity; you can only fight against it (illusion of peace) for so long until you no longer have the strength (war). You could say war is the last resort of any human system to retain control of its sanity (the perception of inviolable human rights being taken away).

Anyone who thinks this world is going to change because one person stands up.... or even a hand full of people... is living in a dream world. There are no solutions to the current problems, other then prayer (if you believe in a God).

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
The political "Emperors". Knesset and Hamas. These bastards keep both peoples in a state of panic for their own ends.

There ya' go. Very true.
Peace would put them out of business. No more 'aid money' and no more power. They don't want peace.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

They don't want peace.

They would tell you they do. But not at any price...

To a point, but only a point, I agree with that. I know...it seemingly flies in the face of what I've written here.

But it's not up to the Knessett to decide that. Or Congress here. Or Parliaments. It's up to us to tell them what they want.

We elect them. We God damned well own them, and it's time and past for us to remind them of that. ...we decide what that price is. Not them. They've proven time and again, that they aren't capable of deciding things.

Peace, or security is a wondrous thing. But not at the price we seem all too willing to let innocents pay. While we sit here safe and sound playing word games on a computer screen.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join