It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are no angels.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
One of the Best Threads I've seen so far on ATS! It would not matter Where one is at on This World, It Is The Children that end up Suffering!

Hate always starts with Hate. Once a Child learns this at an Early Age, see's it everyday, knows nothing But Fear, all that is left is Hate. Since US of A haven't a clue what is happening in Real Life, Yet read or watch something on the News and somehow Taken Sides without given any Real thoughts on the matter.

I know and Feel your Pain! I Thank You as do All The Children! People have used every excuse their is under the Sun to avoid dealing with Death on a much Higher Scale outside the US. Always placing the blame towards something Outside Themselves, while hiding Hate so no one can actually See It.

Actually as I see it. You Became Their Angel when you Cared Enough to Say Something. Thanks for showing me that theirs Still Faith in the Human Race, Kind People out there doing their best to Take some of the Pain we have in the World On Themselves!

Peace

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP

originally posted by: combatmaster

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: minusinfinity

Are you saying you don't want free speech, open discussion?

Didn't say a word about not sayin' it. I said that it disgusts me that people with little or no knowledge and/or experience dare to judge. Call for blood and death, with no fear of the repercussions of that call.

I must say....

Despite my many years of first-hand experiences within the heart of Gaza and it's surrounding regions, I have stayed out of the recent multiple ATS threads regarding these dead bodies showing up.

Why?.... the fact that i was there and saw with my own eyes, or that i know and lived my life with the peoples on both sides, that i have witnessed and experienced what most only ever see on news.... this fact means nothing to most ATSers. They will argue with me pointlessly for their own emotional ends! and my voice of experience will quickly become overshadowed by the comments of the ignorants of ATS, of which there are not few.

You sir, seagull, give me hope.

It disgusts me too, that people want blood without even knowing or being in the place they so judge.

My earth brother please accept my apology on behalf of Americans, truly the people in this country are so ignorant of their own blood lust that they don't even consider the implications of it. They speak out of the ignorance of constant shelter and the ego from security. I have witnessed bloodshed and death of loved ones in my life but truly it is nothing compared to what you must have endured and continue to endure. Truly I feel for your people and send them all of my love and compassion and prayers for an end to their suffering. Only an ocean separates us, nothing else, for as I see it we are all family on this planet.

Please accept my deepest condolences, not everyone in America is blinded by ignorance. Blessings to you and yours!

Thank bro.... its good to know that... i honestly love USA, blessigns to you too :-)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
What's your excuse? You with your smug self-righteous call for more blood? You, sitting in your computer chair on the other side of the world.

"What's your excuse for hating that of which you know little to nothing?

You've never met, in all likelihood, an Israeli. Yet you color them all with the same brush.

You've never met, in all likelihood, a Palestinian. Yet you color them all with the same brush.

You know nothing of them, yet you presume to judge them. You?

You know nothing of them, yet you call for their blood? You?"

I cannot express just how confused I am by this portion of your post. While I generally agree with what you are saying I cannot help but feel that you are doing exactly what you claim to hate. Do as I say, not as I do? You may or may not know everyone that your post was intended for so I don't know, but I find it hard to believe that someone who would piece together such a great message would generalize in the way that it seems you have. Again, I don't know so I pose this as a question. Do you know for a fact that your intended audience does not know what it is like?

Look...i agree with most of what you are saying. You are correct that I don't know what it's like. That is why I'll never comment on the subject. I just think that you can't be in a TCBY eating frozen yogurt while exclaiming that you can't stand it when people ice cream.
edit on 4-7-2014 by waltrfinski because: clarifying addition.

edit on 4-7-2014 by waltrfinski because: clarification

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Thts lovely. However, the world been ruled by selfish people for thousands of years, so really the book ur supporting taking a bunch of deciding factors that have happened to other civilization and/or cultures, and turning them into prophecies.

Many kingdoms have collapsed due to such things whether it was from a corrupt government, and the civilians revolted. Or the civilians were that stupid, and the government coward-ed behind their thrones.

Good and Evil are standpoints of morals. Good men could do horrible things, while horrible men can do miraculous things, although such accusations are...a little out of there. And should walk a thin line.

I'm not interested in bible prophecies, or being convinced by a book, that supported by the organizations you deemed as selfish.

Sorry, just not interested in looking for conversion.

Selfish people, are just as stupid and naive as the ones they take from.
edit on 4-7-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I've avoided this thread, but I'm wading in now

Seagull is 100% correct THERE ARE NO ANGELS in this conflict.

I served in Gaza as an Israeli, as well as many other places in Israel, to you guys with a blood lust, feel free to join up and fulfil it, on either side. Or is the thought of leaving your keyboard warrior status and actually going out there and fighting for what you believe in a tad uncomfortable ?

Feel free to u2u me when you've have enough of shooting, enough of being scared, enough of walking down a street not knowing if that sweet little girls is about to blow herself up, or that old man is about to try and put a bullet in you.

Feel free to pick up the body parts of kids and throw up at the side of the road, then go back for more. Feel free to be too scared to really sleep, feel free to return your loved ones and not be able to truly be happy until the trauma is locked safely away in a box you hope never opens again.

Feel free to hold your family and tell them you love them, and go to bed tonight knowing they are safe, warm, well fed and that your safe routine will continue tomorrow.

Just do me a personal favour, hold them a bit closer, tell them with all your soul, and sleep a deeper sleep knowing that others are out there doing stuff you couldn't dream of to ensure it.

This will be my last post in this thread

Cody
ETA: The word my

edit on 4/7/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I always like these threads where the JIDF posters can go rampant and make every Goy in here feel guilty.

It's also always great to see people actually blaming the Palestinians at all.

People actually believe that these Khazars are the chosen people of God, and that the Palestinians are just as much to blame as the Israel Government.

HAMAS is MOSSAD controlled. The murder and imprisonment of REAL ISRAELITES is being completely over looked.

Jesus Christ it's like JIDF isn't even trying anymore. Arrogant and stupid. Your time will come soon enough. (If the Bible has any truth to it)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Hmmmm.

One question for you.

What did the Palestinian people have anything to do with WW2?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

nice one!

who wrote it for you?

seems like Hollywood production or could I be wrong?

(anyway guys, well done, nice thread - synchronized replies, good ratio of truth and lies, going for emotions of an average reader, faking objectivity - everything is there; applied directly from the book, old school style)

see, your effort is worth some because it's packed nicely but in the end of the day WE can see what you're doing.

thank you.

Peace and Love for Israelis and Palestinians.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: demus

see, your effort is worth some because it's packed nicely but in the end of the day WE can see what you're doing.

You mean telling the truth ?
I wrote that under the influence to an extent, and let out stuff I generally keep caged up, it's the reason I was ignoring this thread, it's never fun to face your demons Demus. But sometimes for the sake of sanity it's necessary.

Having reread it I stand by by every word I said. Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm apart from that being my last post LOL.

Peace to both sides and to you.

Cody

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I said i would come back to this thread when the death toll
started to climb....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So does any one still support the Israeli right to kill over 100 civilians so far
in another round of slay the Arab.

Bibi you are the monster.
edit on Fri, 11 Jul 2014 14:59:40 -0500592America/ChicagoFriday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I don't ever sit there and demand more blood shed. I'm usually just indifferent. It's been going on for a very long time. I highly doubt anyone is going to be able to come in and help from the outside.

So I say let them go ahead and kill and slaughter each other. It isn't my problem. There's Nothing I could do in the first place anyway. I'd try and help if possible, but that's doomed to fail. Self righteous zealots and social crusaders aren't going to listen to reason. They're to stuck in their own ideologies. And will stop at nothing to live out their ideological dream; Having your cake and eating it too.

I leave the ball in their hands. If they can't get along, it's on them. I have no business egging one side on over the other. It's not my fight. As you said, their both wrong and I want no part of it.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   
200 + and the murder continues

Any other place on Earth and the Americans would be calling for air strikes.

The Hypocrisy is sickening and infuriating.. What a #ty position to take.

The USA government have NO right to interfere in anything else if they don't
at least condemn this.

Disgusting!
edit on Wed, 16 Jul 2014 02:36:31 -0500362America/ChicagoWednesday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
At least 223 Palestinians have been killed and more than 1,600 others injured

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
...and the madness increases.

Fox and CNN report incursions by Israeli land, sea, and air forces have begun.

Power off in the Gaza strip.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Unfortunately the victims in this are the children; the only innocents involved.

There will be no peace in the Middle East or any place for that matter until parents quit teaching their children to hate. To my mind teaching a child that it's okay to hate another based on differences is child abuse.

Until people decide they are tired of death and destruction it will continue.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: gallopinghordes

Cody

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
400 souls and counting.....
Is this the acceptable in the 21st century?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: gallopinghordes

I agree with you.. this should be stopped world wide,
and let children grow up without religious baggage
to cloud their judgement.

The World would be a better place.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join