It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel launches Gaza Air Strike After Bodies of Three Missing Teens Found

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Just to be clear, I don't support Israel's decision to bomb anyone. In fact, it's just weird to me that they would start dropping bombs like that. People go missing, are murdered, kidnapped, etc. in the US on a regular basis. Can't imagine if they started dropping bombs on houses that they "suspect" maybe hiding the perps!

Usually you arrest and try people, but I guess they do it different over there? Idk, just all the violence that is going on in that part of the world worries me. I cannot imagine what it would be like to live there.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

Israel bombed dozens of sites in the Gaza Strip on Tuesday, striking at Hamas after finding the bodies of three missing teenagers whose abduction and killing it blames on the Palestinian Islamist group.

Israel's security cabinet, which held an emergency session late on Monday and was due to meet again on Tuesday, was currently split on the scope of any further action in the coastal enclave and the occupied West Bank, officials said.

Why Hamas felt the need to kill three teens is beyond me. I guess I will just never understand these senseless acts of violence.

Did Hamas admit to the murders or was there a trial or even an investigation?
If so I was not aware, I have been looking.
I really am not surprised of the bombings though.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

talking about concentration camps:

Tensions began on Dec. 10, when the Knesset passed an amendment to the Anti-Infiltration Law, which authorized the detention without trial of approximately 55,000 Africans currently living in Israel. On Dec. 12, Israeli prison officials began transferring Africans from the Saharonim prison to the brand-new Holot facility, which is still under construction only a few hundred meters away in southern Israel. Once the first 1,000 beds are filled with Africans from Saharonim, the government plans to move another 2,000 Africans now in Tel Aviv to the detention center.

an asylum-seeker from Eritrea, described the isolated encampment in different terms. "Inside we have police, security guards and immigration," he said. "I came to Israel because I thought it was a democratic country. I would never have come here if I had known it was like this. "

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro
There is wisdom in what you say.
I guess one of the biggest questions to ask,...
If 3 white teens walked into a Los Angeles hood and got killed, would there be any coverage at all?
I imagine the response from the public at large would be, "stupid kids, their Mama's should have taught them better".
But you put a funny hat on these same 3 teens and we have a worldwide event.
Another question to ask, what is going on right now other than this fight in the sandbox, are we missing something?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: g146541

what is going on is that Palestinians are finally united and working toward common goal.

guess what? Israel don't like it.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Just to be clear, I don't support Israel's decision to bomb anyone. In fact, it's just weird to me that they would start dropping bombs like that. People go missing, are murdered, kidnapped, etc. in the US on a regular basis. Can't imagine if they started dropping bombs on houses that they "suspect" maybe hiding the perps!

Usually you arrest and try people, but I guess they do it different over there? Idk, just all the violence that is going on in that part of the world worries me. I cannot imagine what it would be like to live there.

The bombing was due to Hamas firing rockets into Israel. Not the kidnappings and murders.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

The bombing was due to Hamas firing rockets into Israel. Not the kidnappings and murders.

why did they fire rockets?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: demus

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

why did they fire rockets?

In the hours after the teens disappearance, Israel began a vast search and arrest operation which saw 419 Palestinians arrested, of which 276 are Hamas members. Another five Palestinians were killed in clashes triggered by the search campaign. Simultaneously, militants in Gaza began firing a wave of rockets at southern Israel which has since escalated, prompting Israel to stage dozens of air strikes.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
OK, correct me if I'm wrong here. Israel is bombing Gaza for an abduction that took place by "someone" in the West Bank? And this is all they've got to tie it to anyone?

"They've kidnapped me," the youngster said. Shouted orders in Arabic-accented Hebrew - "head down, head down", and the sound of what appeared to be muffled gunfire followed before the call ended.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: demus

talking about concentration camps:

Tensions began on Dec. 10, when the Knesset passed an amendment to the Anti-Infiltration Law, which authorized the detention without trial of approximately 55,000 Africans currently living in Israel. On Dec. 12, Israeli prison officials began transferring Africans from the Saharonim prison to the brand-new Holot facility, which is still under construction only a few hundred meters away in southern Israel. Once the first 1,000 beds are filled with Africans from Saharonim, the government plans to move another 2,000 Africans now in Tel Aviv to the detention center.

an asylum-seeker from Eritrea, described the isolated encampment in different terms. "Inside we have police, security guards and immigration," he said. "I came to Israel because I thought it was a democratic country. I would never have come here if I had known it was like this. "

Just a little disinfo once again, the Africans are illegal immigrants from Egypt. If you take a look at the holding facilities you will notice they don't look anything like Nazi death camps, there are no gas chambers or piled up bodies, and they are starving because they are on a hunger strike. The hunger strike is because Israel isn't processing their paperwork fast enough. BTW nobody loaded them into box cars, making them give up their families and everything they own to be gassed later. There is no comparison.

"I came to Israel because I thought it was a democratic country. I would never have come here if I had known it was like this. "

Then go back. They walked there walk back. Sheesh

I am not supporting anyone, just looking for the truth.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
OK, correct me if I'm wrong here. Israel is bombing Gaza for an abduction that took place by "someone" in the West Bank? And this is all they've got to tie it to anyone?

"They've kidnapped me," the youngster said. Shouted orders in Arabic-accented Hebrew - "head down, head down", and the sound of what appeared to be muffled gunfire followed before the call ended.

No they bombed because of rocket attacks. Source

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

as long as they don't gas them it's not very similar to concentration camp?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite
So countries can just bomb other countries now because of murders? Man, fk israel.

The air attacks are more linked to the constant attack from Gaza et al against Israel which do not cease. Hamas et al like to keep the hate alive. Around 60 rockets fired in June 2014.

The murder of these three kids is just another sentence.

Probably not a popular post by suggesting that Hamas get what it deserves most of the time as they perpetuate the hatred and mayhem.

Regards

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: demus

Id bet you they are not as united as you think. I suspect the HAMAS strong armed maliki into the alliance someway. Also since there are no true modern palestinians its a moot point. JUDEA was renamed Palestinia by westerners,and as such name should not stand. and revert to judea.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
What do you think caused the rocket attacks?

Are you Jewish? If you are I understand your position. We are all swine to you. Why would a pig be allowed to defend their homeland, they are just dirty pigs right?

Palestinians should know their place. Below Jewish feet begging for breath.
edit on 1-7-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Let's stop all the BS and get with the truth. Everyone knew damn well those 3 kids were going to turn up dead. The minute they went missing, Israel started screaming and yelling that it was Hamas and Palestinians. I would bet my soul that Israel are the ones who set the whole thing up.

And lets be completely honest.. what is the big deal here??? Kids get kidnapped and killed all the time. I'm not saying it isn't sad or tragic.. but why such a HUGE reaction? Is this really WORLD newsworthy? That it deserves worldwide coverage and condemnation from multiple nations? Oh wait.. I forgot.. we can't shrug off our masters, the Chosen Ones. I didn't see any condemnation when Israel killed 18 people on the floatila.. including a US Citizen.

And if I read correctly.. Hamas said they didn't do it. They had no reason to do it. It would be counter productive. And lets look at ALL of the events that led up to this happening. Do the research and see who stands to gain from all of this. Yup.. that would be those "Poor victims, the Israeli's".

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Id bet you they are not as united as you think. I suspect the HAMAS strong armed maliki into the alliance someway. Also since there are no true modern palestinians its a moot point. JUDEA was renamed Palestinia by westerners,and as such name should not stand. and revert to judea.

everything in the world was once named, renamed and changed.

maybe we should change United States of America into British Empire?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

well when the day comes when u control an Empire this big,,

then u can name things what u want.
Until then, one should respect ones History.

(post by neversaynever removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell if your children and society in general are murdered out systematically you too will have more kids to try and keep a population from being wiped out.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join