It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behold a Pale Horse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
It's a solid though sometimes hard read.

Cooper was most likely right on a few things, was 100% wrong on other things like whowhat killed JF and never predicted 9/11. That last part has become urban legend in the TinFoil world and if you do some research into what he said and why he said it then it will make more sense.

He was a good and passionate live speaker. The first time I saw him live was early on when he still was pushing the driver killed JFK with a pufferfish gun based on the video version of the Zapruder he was pushing. The second time was after the production company admitted that they had doctored the film to make it look like the driver had that weapon. He was way more animated and agitated at that second lecture and specifically ranted about people being out to get him for a good 30 minutes while the first time I saw him was more about various conspiracy topics.

I dont personally believe he was killed for talking , read the story into what prompted the confrontation, and you will see that the Law was there for a legit reason and he escalated the scenario. That being said, I don't think the Govt was unhappy that he chose to escalate.

All of the above being said, if you have an interest in conspiracies then Behold A Pale Horse is required reading.
edit on 29-6-2014 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2014 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: faust833

Please feel free to recommend any books that you think are worth me reading.

The 'Book of the Subgenius.' It is not about conspiracies, plural, it is about 'The Conspiracy.' It is also funny as all hell. Praise Bob.
www.scribd.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Here is the audio book on youtube. Read by cooper himself.

youtu.be...

a reply to: faust833

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
the mystery babylon series (also william cooper) is worth sitting through
it will lead to many other related fields of study..
you'll start to notice that right away, if you haven't already (everything leads to something else)

one big multi-faceted conjob

when you start losing your marbles (and you will) it's time to pull out the bible & study, study, study

and you'll want to do some a bit more 'digging' on that russel pine aka: "jordan maxwell" cat

edit on 29-6-2014 by UNIT76 because: (youtube) debunking jordan maxwell | Aquarius:the age of evil | the gods of billy meier | NWO, bible prophecy & secret societies volume 1 | my pet goat 2 | debunking zeitgeist

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I believe Bill Cooper to be the most honest when it comes to what is really going on. Please check out his Babylon series. It's literally over 40 hours long.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
i have recently gotten the book and haven't finished it yet. but, man, does it have a lot of documentation in it. it's chock full of information. and people are right, he was WAY ahead of his time when this book was published. i picture him as like one of the founding fathers of the conspiracy movement. hell, he must have struck a nerve with the wrong people by publishing some of that stuff because, well, they killed him for it. just like good ole Phil Schneider.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: faust833
I am getting ready to read a book by Milton William Cooper - Author of "Behold a Pale Horse" released in 1991 it has been recommended to me by several fellow conspiracy factist.

If you have read any of his works, or this book inparticular, I would like to hear your thoughts and opinions.

Please feel free to recommend any books that you think are worth me reading.

I have been into conspiracies since I was introduced to them by the great Jordan Maxwell and Alex Jones in 2001. So I'm no newbie, I am just always searching for more interesting works.

Thank you for reading.

The most important part of Behold a Pale Horse is the subject matter that had to do with the gray race and an angelic race that approached the leaders of the world once we crossed into the nuclear age at Edwards Air Force Base. The fraud offered us technology in order for us to help them with their extinction with something tat they have that is similar to AIDS. The Angelic Race offered us only spiritual guidance as long ad we dismantled all nuclear arms and did not further pursue them. Like a child finding his fathers gun we did not want to relinquish this new found formidable weapon.

The story of what could have been in store for us is a utopian soceity that we had during the time when the two lost continents of Atlantis and Lemuria were still around.

Read The Thiaoouba Prophecy. I found it because Jesus deing in Japan was mentioned in Behold a Pale Horse and I could not help myself but to go further down the rabbit hole.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I read his book a long time ago. A lot of what was in it resonated with me and some of what was said was accurate and I know this because of my own personal experiences with some of what he wrote about. My interest in UFOs and contact/abduction cases is what got me interested into reading what this man had to say.

When reading said book, it is best to use discernment, take from it what resonates with you or "feels right". Sometimes, you just get a "gut feeling" for what is true. I have researched for over 25 years relevant to many of the topics he discussed and found truisms a lot of the time...not all but a lot. I know one thing, reading that book may change you some, the way you look at things and change some basic beliefs but that is a good thing. To question and learn and seek knowledge is a good thing. Not everything put to the written word is true or should be taken to heart. Sometimes it just takes an inner sense or "knowing" to be able to separate the wheat from the chaff. This book will make you think and give pause for thought and that's o.k. I don't agree with all of it's content but there are truths here and there. Reading it will probably cause you to want to delve into researching some things on your own. And that will open up whole new areas of thought, ideas, and beliefs. It can be fun to start really digging into various things that you may not have had an interest in before. It's like a chain reaction that leads one down all kinds of paths. Good luck and good reading!

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

On tonight, live from 10PM Eastern time!

Show thread with listening information

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I do recommend 'The Gods of Eden' by William Bramley.

It's a really interesting book that moves through the ages from ancient Egypt through to the modern age. William talks of an alien presence that has manipulated and dominated humanity since the beginning of time. The book is fully referenced throughout.

It's worth checking out the reviews on Amazon.

I also have 'Behold a Pale Horse' but have not yet taken the plunge.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hi there !

I bought ''Behold a Pale Horse'' a few months ago and like you, im waiting to be ready before reading it..

Ive been reading all kind of info about this topic and all but I heard this book is something else...

Someone once told me that I should read ''The Unseen Hand'' before I read this one. So I bought it too !

I have a few books waiting to be read so I will prolly take my time before reading ''Behold...'' but im pretty sure its an awesome read and i'm looking forward to reading it !
edit on 3-7-2014 by InS0MnI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Its an eye opener for sure Love Bill Cooper's work his Radio Show 'Hour of the time'' is also still out there to be downloaded Jim Marrs books have been covered here too I'd like to mention one by Marrs I got my hands on it blew me away ''Dr Marys Monkey'' thats a great book.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join