It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loser in OK primary claims victory because GOP opponent is dead, replaced by android

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Oh this you have to read.

Source

Timothy Ray Murray posted a press release — addressed to “News Person” — in which he demanded the Oklahoma Board of Elections shift votes from Rep. Lucas to him on account of the fact that “it is widely known Rep. Frank D. Lucas is no longer alive and has been displayed [sic] by a look alike.”

Murray claimed that Rep. Lucas was “executed by The World Court on or about Jan. 11, 2011 in Southern Ukraine. On television they were depicted as being executed by the hanging about the neck until death on a white stage and in front of witnesses.”

Anybody? Really?

Queue the twilight zone music..

Oh well, there seems to be an answer.

Murray’s claims, while outlandish, are similar to those made by people suffering from Capgras delusion, a neurological disorder that causes individuals to believe that people in their lives have been replaced by body doubles.

Some people, I can't believe.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Alright.

I am gonna say it.

Anyone who says stuff like that DESERVED to lose.

Then end.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

What the hell???? This guy gets 5% in the primary and decides to challenge based on this???

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
At least he didn't think his opponent was a hat.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

Everyone knows men only mistake their wives for hats.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I would give him my vote!

He might be delusional and paranoid (of the droid!) but if the alternative is a controlled puppet...

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Well...that guy is a little bit on the kooky side, isn't he? Here's his website and the dude is rocking the crazy eyes in his photo:

www.timothyraymurray.com...

Yep. Well, I suppose that we can take comfort in this guy being able to run for election as he clearly was not discriminated against or blocked from doing so for being absolutely batsh*t crazy. Then again, could also explain why Congress, as a whole, seems batsh*t crazy. They could be just the guys whose insanity was more slickly hidden because sometimes I think that one would have to be crazy to be a politician.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Come on guys, haven't you all heard of the little known OK statute called the "Pod People Statute"? You know, in case your opponent is replaced by a Pod Person, it is your civic DUTY to tell everyone and make sure that he doesn't get elected and you are elected in his place. It's a time honored tradition that I just made up on the spot.
edit on 27-6-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Wow...

Well, he goes on to say this on his website:

This is a situation similar to the Senators’ from Kentucky situation in the 2012 election. I am contesting that this matter has happen since his election was blocked, because of the U.S. Defense Department’s use of Mr. Murray’s DNA. To my knowledge, the U.S. Defense Department has not released to the public that information, as it is their confidential information about many people. Congress is likely wanting me to state that all my DNA used will not result in benefits to people I have never had relations with of a family nature. I have been bound to protect that information unless it causes harm to The People.

So I guess the government is stealing people's DNA and replacing them with clones?

It might be fun to see what he would do as a representative. At least his zaniness is outwardly visible, God knows Congress is full of crazies anyway.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I'm not sure what he is alleging there. I really tried hard to understand it but failed. If it had been "Lucas's DNA", then I could see it as an accusation of using DNA to create clones but no, it's his DNA. I suspect that he thinks there is something special about his DNA via his statement that Congress would want him to say that his DNA will not result in benefits to people outside of those presumably related to him. That was my interpretation.

Maybe he's the Department of Defense's next phase of "super soldier" development--Super Representative anybody? The DoD is clearly crafting Super Congressman with the goal of improving the world.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Aleister

Everyone knows men only mistake their wives for hats.

au contraire! This guy seems to have mistaken his ass for a hat.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

It's about time we had a Caligula for the modern era. I say him, and the guy with the boot on his head should run for the White House!

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
It definitely sounds like a mental health issue here. But ok, I'll bite and say it... what if it's true? What if members of the US Congress and perhaps other key positions really are being replaced by some sort of cloned robotic artificial intelligence pod people android cyborgs? And what if one man has found out about it but no one will believe him?

Just think how many sci-fi movies are based on a similar premise. And how the technology to actually do something like this grows closer every day. Just think how often movies seem to foreshadow real life crazy events these days, and how some even believe this is part of a predictive programming conspiracy. Pick your favorite crazy politician and ask yourself: would this explain them?

OK, this is mostly tongue in cheek and I really doubt this guy's belief is correct. But I cannot say my doubt is absolute.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
He should move to, and run in Ohio. They don't seem to mind a little crazy

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Wow. I mean...wow.

What else can I say?

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I don't know, after watching Hillary twirl her eyes around, I'd be open to the suggestion that maybe she's not human anymore.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
God Oklahoma has the most extreme, wacked out Republicans ever (along with Ohio as mentioned).

Is he in the Tea Party?

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Here's a picture of Rep. Frank Lucas.

I just don't see how anyone could think he was an android.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Everyone's just making fun of him and blowing this off... but what if...

What if he's right? Just let that settle in for a moment.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Is that Steve Buscemi?

Well...robo-Steve Buscemi?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join