It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loser in OK primary claims victory because GOP opponent is dead, replaced by android

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Best I could do.

A close approximation to Rep. Lucas.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
ok cool, this was pretty weird

i think sooner or later something like this is going to happen /shrugs

what i want to know is.. how long has this guy supposedly been "in the know" on this kind of stuff but for some reason has decided to keep his mouth shut until now? (crybaby syndrome?)
and if he won, would he have sent the clones wife a ham?

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Well, well, isn't that special? I'll bet he agrees with me that Al, The Sky is Hot and Falling, Gore is a robot too.

His statement about the senator from Kentucky has got me wondering what on earth he's talking about....did I miss something?

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

*blink blink*

*tilts head*

*rereads*

Ok.....what?!?!?!?!? i know, I know, he could be mentally ill. But,t he guy was running for office, and no one notices that?!?!?!?!? How is that possible?

Wait....did his opposition look anything like Yul Brenner?
(Some of the older folks here should get that one...)

The weirdest past is his claim that, not only is the guy an android, but that he was "executed by the World Court".

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
God Oklahoma has the most extreme, wacked out Republicans ever (along with Ohio as mentioned).

Is he in the Tea Party?

His opposition was the GOP candidate. In other words, this loon is a Democrat.

Even the title of the thread makes this clear.

Sheesh.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

originally posted by: CB328
God Oklahoma has the most extreme, wacked out Republicans ever (along with Ohio as mentioned).

Is he in the Tea Party?

His opposition was the GOP candidate. In other words, this loon is a Democrat.

Even the title of the thread makes this clear.

Sheesh.

(Facepalm) Try reading the cite. Did you even do that? It's the PRIMARY. Republican vs Republican. It says so IN THE TITLE.
edit on 28-6-2014 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

edit on 28-6-2014 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

That it does. However, that doesn't mean all in the state are "extreme, wacked out" people as you claim, nor does tossing in a lame Tea Party slur make you look any better.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

That it does. However, that doesn't mean all in the state are "extreme, wacked out" people as you claim, nor does tossing in a lame Tea Party slur make you look any better.

???? I didn't say anything about this guy, other than to point out that he's appealing against the result even though he only got 5% of the vote and is therefore playing the batpoop crazy card.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

You are correct; that was another poster. Apologies. The comment was said, and I didn't double check the name. My error.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I was going to post a laughing picture and say something snarky ... but then I read this in the opening post "Capgras delusion, a neurological disorder". Neurological disorders and mental health issues are serious business. The guy needs medical attention and he shouldn't be running for office.

Capgras Delusion

The delusion most commonly occurs in patients diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia, but has also been seen in patients suffering from brain injury[4] and dementia.[5] It presents often in individuals with a neurodegenerative disease, particularly at an older age.[6] It has also been reported as occurring in association with diabetes, hypothyroidism and migraine attacks.[7] In one isolated case, the Capgras delusion was temporarily induced in a healthy subject by the drug ketamine

Instead of being snarky ... which I admit I was all set to be ... I'm instead going to say that I hope he bows out of politics and instead goes and gets some professional help. There are serious health issues involved and I wouldn't want him to continue on without diagnosis and treatment. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
I was going to post a laughing picture and say something snarky ... but then I read this in the opening post "Capgras delusion, a neurological disorder". Neurological disorders and mental health issues are serious business. The guy needs medical attention and he shouldn't be running for office.

Capgras Delusion

The delusion most commonly occurs in patients diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia, but has also been seen in patients suffering from brain injury[4] and dementia.[5] It presents often in individuals with a neurodegenerative disease, particularly at an older age.[6] It has also been reported as occurring in association with diabetes, hypothyroidism and migraine attacks.[7] In one isolated case, the Capgras delusion was temporarily induced in a healthy subject by the drug ketamine

Instead of being snarky ... which I admit I was all set to be ... I'm instead going to say that I hope he bows out of politics and instead goes and gets some professional help. There are serious health issues involved and I wouldn't want him to continue on without diagnosis and treatment. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Agreed. I know that I can be snarky, but this really is also quite sad. Hopefully his family will get him some professional help.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I can't believe nobody has mentioned Peter Beter yet. He was talking about robotoids being made to replace politicians as far back as the 70s, maybe even 60s. He had all kinds of wild claims. It even seems like some of them turned out to be true, like his claims that all the gold in Fort Knox had been secreted away.

More I learn, the less certain I am about many things. What seemed outrageous yesterday becomes plausible tomorrow, and vice versa.
edit on 6 29 2014 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join