It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 974 generations before the Creation of Adam

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
esoterica suggests that as the age of pisces passes, the old christian religion will be wiped out and replaced with the religion of the age of aquarius, the water bearer.

i gots news for them: if jesus is enki, he's the water bearer.

giggle.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   
p.s. remember when paul said that adam already knew but eve was fooled? that just means adam was already procreative but eve wasn't, and when she became procreative, by god (enki/jesus) giving her procreative dna from adam's "rib", they both were procreative. for the first time, they realize that they are naked. before that, naked meant nothing because they weren't procreative, and since they weren't procreative, they didn't have sex drives. but once they had procreation and sex drives their eyes were opened, they had a whole new appreciation of each other and so they procreated -- they began to multiply. when enlil found out, he was not happy. WHO TOLD YOU YOU WERE NAKED?

in the sumerian version it says:
enlil just wanted replacement workers, because the original adam males and females had went on strike and refused to continue rebuilding the earth's lost infrastructure, such as the dams, canals, mines and so forth. enki, had to travel back to earth, and in doing so decided to create humans. what i think this means is, the original adam males and females weren't humans, but whatever they were, they were different races. when they were given mammalian procreation, that's when they became humans. i have no idea what happened to the original adam males and females that refused to work anymore, the text doesn't say, but at least one set from each racial group would've had to undergo the transformation to human being, in order for there to be humans of the various racial groups.

theoretically, of course.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo
a reply to: UNIT76

yep i'm a huge fan of jesus. ... i also think enki put a special lock in there, that only he can unlock and you see him opening it later in the book of revelation as jesus.

Indeed...

Then I saw in the right hand of him who sat on the throne a scroll with writing on both sides and sealed with seven seals. 2 And I saw a mighty angel proclaiming in a loud voice, “Who is worthy to break the seals and open the scroll?” 3 But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth could open the scroll or even look inside it. 4 I wept and wept because no one was found who was worthy to open the scroll or look inside. 5 Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals.”

Rev. 5

esoterica suggests that as the age of pisces passes, the old christian religion will be wiped out and replaced with the religion of the age of aquarius, the water bearer.

i gots news for them: if jesus is enki, he's the water bearer.

giggle.

With the Asian concept of an "Avatar" it is possible that He is both, or? I've heard there are 12 archetypes of Avatars (as hidden in the symbology of the Zodiacs and Apostels. The 12 avatars are also called the 12 "Illusions"), then an "extra" 13th avatar which is all the other 12 archetypes in one (in perfection) - this 13th avatar is what we call the Christ or the Buddha (of which there have been many throughout The Ages of Man).

-MM

edit on 28-6-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

I do not know about enki but he was the water bearer, the water of life, when he was pierced in the side first blood then pure water came out, at the wedding in cana he turned water into the finest wine, when he died the sky turned black, the earth trembled, the temple veil was torn showing the holy of holy's to be empty as with his death there was no god in israel until he arose and water has often been a medium of christian miracle ever since, lepers healed by baptism in the early church, the shrine of lourdes which is a stream and there is a room full of wheelchair's cruthces and walking stick's left by the healed.
Of course the healing is one for another purpose as the only part they are concerned with is our soul and not our body's.
The river jordon was used by John the baptist and is regarded as blest even today by eastern orthodoxy.
Water is seen as christs blood and can be used to anoint a home with a blessing though it is faith that make's it so rather than water itself.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: undo

I do not know about enki but he was the water bearer, the water of life, when he was pierced in the side first blood then pure water came out, at the wedding in cana he turned water into the finest wine, when he died the sky turned black, the earth trembled, the temple veil was torn showing the holy of holy's to be empty as with his death there was no god in israel until he arose and water has often been a medium of christian miracle ever since, lepers healed by baptism in the early church, the shrine of lourdes which is a stream and there is a room full of wheelchair's cruthces and walking stick's left by the healed.
Of course the healing is one for another purpose as the only part they are concerned with is our soul and not our body's.
The river jordon was used by John the baptist and is regarded as blest even today by eastern orthodoxy.
Water is seen as christs blood and can be used to anoint a home with a blessing though it is faith that make's it so rather than water itself.

Breaking through the tension of the water is that act, going up into the fourth chakra to the heart. I believe that Jesus spoke about this, and the Baptism is a symbol of opening the fourth chakra.

Anahata (e.g. the fourth chakra -MM) symbolises love, empathy, selflessness and devotion. The center of force inspires humans to love, be compassionate, altruistic and devoted and to accept divine actions.

From Wikipedia

Was not all of the properties of opening the the fourth chakra the core of what Jesus preached? He preached about more, but at least for me this was His core message to us.

-MM

edit on 28-6-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

enki (those are streams of water with fish in them, flowing from his shoulders

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

it reminds me of a thread right now asking if you could throw one child into a volcano to save the other two. Looks like things may be boiling down to 3 kinds of people white yellow and brown who all seem to be different children of the same GOD but only two slots will be open.

who said only two slots? this stuff is so racist, i can barely stand to read it. i argued with myself several times over whether i should even respond to it and had to sleep on it, to decide.
I think you responded well. As far as two slots that is just what i thought of when i was reading the thread about having to kill a child to save the other two. I can't really tell you why my spirit was drawn to that thought but i can tell you i have no hate in my heart.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

people would be drawn to it since it's in nearly every song, movie, book, magazine and democratic hit piece, that white people are the scum of the earth. mass brainwashing.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Text this means there was an entire generation of adam males and females, not hermaphrodites but separate sexes created in the image of elohim.. a reply to: undo

undo,
Would you please post the source for these manuscripts and translators in regards to this posting? I have checked the Masoretic texts and Septuagint texts along with seven other translators of various bibles and could not find any scholarly paper that cites any part of Genesis One as being mistranslated.

I use the 1560 Geneva bible as well as the 1611 KJV and they both agree with the Lamsa bible which is Aramaic. I did note that you gave no references of source in your contention that Torah was mistranslated and this is most serious to these scholars who have no clue as to where you got your information.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
seede

this is from strong's concordance. it's using the blue letter bible, which is a king james translation. the small numbers after several of the words, are strongs numbers that are clickable normally, but you'll have to go to the link to click them.

Gen 1:2

And the earth H776 was H1961 without form, H8414 and void; H922 and darkness H2822 was upon the face H6440 of the deep. H8415 And the Spirit H7307 of God H430 moved H7363 upon H5921 the face H6440 of the waters. H4325

the word WAS there is strong's number h1961, which is

Hayah
to be, become, come to pass, exist, happen, fall out

notice the only word that can fit in the sentence and make sense, is BECOME the earth become void and without form.
but that's not the correct tense. the correct tense is BECAME.

here's the link. check it out
www.blueletterbible.org...

edit on 28-6-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
here is another weird attempt to build on the same foundation,
the introduction of that non-biblical material & apocrypha.. does it clarify or obfuscate?
(or, as stated previously, why does the book of jude directly reference the book of enoch, but the book of enoch was not included in the bible?)

the bible is all about jesus christ
take it or leave it
(no man can serve two masters)

i see the pics starting to appear now (enki, etc)
(..didn't zechariah sitchin already try to swing something like this?) ..wouldn't mithras have been a better attempt to deconstruct jesus christ? or has zeitgeist already been debunked sufficiently? afaik noone has yet collected the prize money for the zeitgeist challenge
i think if we start likening Jesus to the mario sumerian brothers, we may as well liken him to osirus, and we may as well give the sumerian gilgamesh epic precedence over the great flood story..? and then jesus can just be another divine ray of the rishi (or whatever) ..just another buddah, another Ronald McDonald..
..in any case, it won't be the jesus the bible is telling us about

maybe i'm the only one who sees things this way? > a little more on that "water" popping up in these pics.. we can do this until the cows come home (transcribe jesus over to other interpretations) and it works quite nicely too.. for a while..
disciple: "what shall be a sign of your return?"
jesus: "look for a man carrying a water jug entering a house"
(ie: the zodiac sign of aquarius: the age of the fish -becoming- the age of aquarius)
and a quick mention of moses/mithras slaying that golden calf (an encoded 'taurus' reference)
but if we continue along this path, won't we soon have jesus returning in a UFO? (flying chariot)
and won't someone then be citing the book of revelation; with the specific measurements of a 'holy city' that descends from the clouds; likening it to some kind of giant UFO mothership? *snip*

^ what does all that (and the rest) do for the idea that Gods son was supposedly offered as a ransom, there is 'no forgiving of sins without the spilling of blood' & the way to heaven is "through" jesus christ?
and so begins the parade of 'alternative' christs & accompanying theologies philosophies

let's have a look at what some of the "alternative" scene are offering here..
how many times have i made a reference to "the reset" yet?
there are studies on why the book of genesis does not begin with 'the aleph' (the first letter)
to my way of thinking, this supports the contention that the earth was RE-created ("..void and without form..") there is some material from the book of jeremiah that supports this (and brings us back full circle to pre-adamic civilization again)
oh, i'm rambling ..i tend to do that, and toss people in the deep end.. here's what i'm trying to say ramble about (riddle this next part out for yourself, dear reader, because as you enter this fray, you will eventually be "stabbed in the back" by someone who "really seemed like they were trying to do you a favor" - that's not some kind of cryptic shot at you undo, it's just the story of this fallen world, innit?)

the reader may (or may not) like to examine this swath of garbage material for comparison link
here's an excerpt;

The letter א Aleph when rotating is like a swastika, like a fan. The rotating Aleph is the wind, the hurricane (the head of God). When aleph is rotating, spinning, it is making of the air a circle – a single Iod - that descends through the letter ל Lamed to your head.

i'm not going to dwell on how the ruach (spirit of God) which was supposedly breathed into the clay doll to make it nephesh(a living soul), has just been likened to a certain 'political force', that's way too much typing..
just offhand (and relying on your own little macrame model with glitter sparkles) can you recall anyone else who's maybe gotten behind that little spinning sun-symbol there? ..oh, i don't know, maybe someone back in the 1930's/1940's era of our modern history? i seem to recall something about norse mythology, hidden masters, and a lot of screaming, ranting speeches about 1000 year reichs & "destinies of the world that the common man would just not be able to understand" (i'm paraphrasing there a little) but we can easily *transcribe this doctrine* over to another man who seems to like giving speeches, where he's saying something about "when our forefathers built this nation they were acting on an ancient hope that must be fulfilled" and *snip*
(well, hopefully you can fill in the rest there for yourself?)

the question it seems we will always be resigned to ask ourselves.. are we dealing with the agenda of men, or the agenda of God?
the bible is all about jesus christ
take it or leave it
(no man can serve two masters)

..and if those people who "really seem like they're trying to do you a favor" ever DO reveal their sharp claws, just remember; you can always pray in secret

i almost forgot to ask... what does the actual BIBLE have to say about pre-adamic civilization?
this has been another weird attempt to build on the same foundation

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: UNIT76

The letter א Aleph when rotating is like a swastika, like a fan. The rotating Aleph is the wind, the hurricane (the head of God). When aleph is rotating, spinning, it is making of the air a circle – a single Iod - that descends through the letter ל Lamed to your head.

...can you recall anyone else who's maybe gotten behind that little spinning sun-symbol there?

The Ancient Egyptian scarab beetle sun symbology comes to mind:

Khepri was connected with the scarab beetle (kheprer), because the scarab rolls balls of dung across the ground, an act that the Egyptians saw as a symbol of the forces that move the sun across the sky. Khepri was thus a solar deity

-Wikipedia

AFAIK, the sun was considered the male aspect of god by the Ancient Egyptians, and as a symbol of the sun crossing the sky was the scarab beetle rolling the sun. So, in a symbolic sense, the spinning Aleph is the sun crossing the sky being pushed by the scarab beetle.

The Aleph is also visually close to the swastika, another sun symbol (the four seasons), this time from the East.

It is not unlikely that the ancients thought of the sun rolling across the sky like a ball, therefore the spinning Aleph.

-MM

edit on 29-6-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

i'll try to explain how i came to this conclusion via comparative analysis.

-if the biblical texts and sumerian texts shared a similar source, then main characters in biblical texts around the time of the black sea flood and earlier, would be identifiable in sumerian texts

-so, i had to determine who was the god of this world in sumerian texts and who was yahweh, was it enki or enlil because one of them or both, surely was.

-if neither was the god of this world , were they nephilim posing as jehovah and satan. if so, which was which.

-then all i had to do to determine which was which was comparative analysis of their exploits. problem was, they both did things in sumerian texts that were attributed solely to jehovah/yahweh in the bible. this perplexed me as you can well imagine, so...

-i had to determine WHY they were combined in biblical texts. this was the hard part. first i had to establish the earliest mention of satan, and any features he had that identified him as being different than jehovah/yahweh. the first time satan as a word appears in the bible is in the time of king david. that meant he was given a different name in earlier biblical and sumerian texts. and as a result, i had to figure out who it was. my research leads me to believe it was enlil, who in biblical texts is originally associated with the elohim, Lord God and so on. this is where the etymology starts to get all hazy and non-descript. the only way to differentiate is to recognize the characteristics of satan as mentioned in other places, later in the biblical texts.

-sitchin's approach to this dilemma was to claim any jehovah activity was enlil and any yahweh activity was enki, but this is not the case, as the namshub of enki proves-- enki confused the languages at babel. he also warned the noah figure about the flood and gave him instructions on how to build the ark and created humans, feats said to be exclusive to jehovah in the bible. furthermore, jehovah is yahweh, etymologically. language variants. biblical scholars know this, i'm not sure why sitchin chose to ignore it. sitchin also claimed that enki was the serpent in the garden. he had no idea or was not willing to admit, that in fact the biblical texts were a double layer, one containing enlil as god and the other containing enki as god, with only special appearances by the heavenly father, anu (egyptian amen)

-now that i had established who satan was in the bible and sumerian texts, i had to determine who jehovah / yahweh really was, and that was easy.

edit on 29-6-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
addendum to my post above:

if satan is the accuser, the adversary, that fits enlil's version to a T. he hated humans, demanded their dna be nerfed, tried to wipe them all out in a flood, encouraged them to kill others by any means necessary including convincing an entire village to join their team by circumsizing all the males, after which they killed all the men and took all the wealth, women and children as war booty.

compare the old testament jehovah to jesus. almost night and day, with a few exceptions. usually, jehovah oddly morphs into an almost verbatim example of satan:

-angry, vengeful, jealous, unforgiving, racist, woman hating, required blood sacrifices, of both animals and humans, and so on.

as a result, i concluded that jesus' sacrifice was meant to stop human sacrifice as a government and/or religion backed activity, among many other things, including jesus' inheritance of the planet. in effect, enlil, the god of this world would eventually lose title to it as his exclusive property, to do whatever he wished with, including the occupants. and that instead, jesus, who created its occupants anyway, would lay claim to it instead. i think that was the deal and enlil mistakenly thought that he could get jesus to change his mind, once he was in a human body, by offering him control of the planet prematurely, if he would do so under him, as his puppet master. jesus declined.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
p.s. i should add to that the bit about the changing of the precessional ages. i think enlil's rule is about to expire. and jesus has already fulfilled the requirements to be the new owner of the planet. as a result, if biblical prophecy is accurate, enlil will try to screw the whole place up so that jesus inherits a big mess.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Yeah I see Anunnaki here.

'That secret treasure, which has been hidden by Thee for nine hundred and seventy-four generations before the world was created.'

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

thanks for the reply,
the mighty dung-beetle also uses celestial mechanics to navigate
there's another potential morlock hole here which leads to other morlock holes..

undo, i like the way you swing a sharp two-edged sword around..
(thanks for showing how you figured out the problem, it took me years & years to bust through that sumerian stuff)
nowadays i just dwell on this;

…7So Jesus said to them again, "Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. 8"All who came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them. 9"I am the door; if anyone enters through Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.…

Strong's Hebrew: 1966. הֵילֵל (helel) -- a shining one - Bible Hub

heylel/enlil

this is the problem as i see it now,
if i stickytape enki onto jesus christ, i'll have to stickytape thor onto him too, won't i? (..and all the rest of those other culture hero's, hiram abif included?) ..how much longer would it be until i'm jumping onboard the blavatsky bandwagon?
(oddly enough, that white supremacist recording mentions a lot of this stuff too)

even after this (and more) i still prefer what the bible is saying as it presents a complete package..
/kicks ziusudra in the shin
thank you for leaving the tasty breadcrumbs
edit on 29-6-2014 by UNIT76 because: ok, so his full name is Yeshua-yoshiva-hae-vod-jesus-McEnki-sarandon-emmanuel-tate-hillfiger? ..got it!

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: UNIT76
..if only the occult scene had done that in the first place instead of encoding everything

Perhaps they believe that sharing Knowledge is loss of Power. Or, as I suspect, the Earth and its native inhabitants are under an a religious, cultural, technological, and political embargo by forces unknown - thus it is unwise to share this knowledge in the open.

-MM

edit on 29-6-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

nice, you snagged it before the edit

"beware the one who seeks to deny you knowledge, for in his heart he dreams himself to be your master"
-sid meier's alpha centauri

Proverbs 1:20 (Wisdom Calls Aloud)
20Wisdom shouts in the street, She lifts her voice in the square; 21At the head of the noisy streets she cries out; At the entrance of the gates in the city she utters her sayings…

Or, as I suspect, the Earth and its native inhabitants are under an a religious, cultural, technological, and political embargo by forces unknown

dammit, there's another thing that i completely agree with

hmm, we were told to shout something from the rooftops and always be ready to provide a something for the hope that dwells within us?

edit on 29-6-2014 by UNIT76 because: light has come into this world.. and the darkness comprehendith it not

my main "beef" with the enki/enlil (jesus/satan) story is that they are brothers!?

edit on 29-6-2014 by UNIT76 because: the brother from another mother?

you lot have your # together.. can you please take a look at this one day?
it seems like i'm only going to need one last little shove here
edit on 29-6-2014 by UNIT76 because: keep rollin' rollin' rollin'

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

i think jesus' claim to fame is that he was literally born into a human body, not a part human part divine body. in other words, he's not nephil. that's a sticky point because you also have various words for god and son of god, all over the place, even within the bible itself. in ancient egypt, the pharaohs were considered god men, for example, part man / part god. that's where the whole divine right of kings concept came from - the nephilim. the argument could be made that the same was true for jesus, but it wouldn't be true as that is his big feature -- his spirit was divine but he was all human in his FLESH. no shortcuts.

that's not to say it proved he was tougher or more macho. it was likely that was one of enlil's conditions for the deal. if he liked his lil pet humans so much, he could prove it by being one while meeting his criteria for the agreement. once you notice this enlil stuff in the scripture, you start realizing why jesus says some of the things he does as well.

like the whole debate over how "god" viewed divorce. he told them that moses was going easy on them, that it was actually much worse, and that even thinking about committing sins was viewed as the same thing as doing them. this did not sound like something a loving god would do to his children, so i chalked that up to jesus warning us that enlil will use anything at his disposal in the divine court, including condemning us for our thoughts as if we had acted on them. and since enlil was between us and access to heaven, we needed a defense attorney who was willing to represent us in the divine courtroom. not only was the deck stacked against us, it was impossible to surmount in any way, given our limitations, and to the point of absurd cruelty.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join