It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 974 generations before the Creation of Adam

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Seede

its in the bible. for example. the little numbers after the words are to the strongs concordance that shows the original hebrew for that word.

Gen 1:26

And God H430 said, H559 Let us make H6213 man H120 in our image, H6754 after our likeness: H1823 and let them have dominion H7287 over the fish H1710 of the sea, H3220 and over the fowl H5775 of the air, H8064 and over the cattle, H929 and over all the earth, H776 and over every creeping thing H7431 that creepeth H7430 upon the earth. H776

-----------------------------

if you put the original hebrew for "God" and "man" you get:

And Elohim said, Let US make adam in our image, after our likeness: and let THEM have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Gen 1:27

So God H430 created H1254 man H120 in his own image, H6754 in the image H6754 of God H430 created H1254 he him; male H2145 and female H5347 created H1254 he them.

------------------------

So Elohim (singular royal we) created adam in his own image, in the image of Elohim (plural) created he him; male and female created he THEM.

its either the creation of males and females or hermaphrodites. i don't think it's hermaphrodites so what you see there are males and females being created in the image of elohim, all called adam. adam is a plural word, no doubt.

and the link
bible reference strongs concordance

problem solved.

edit on 5-7-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seede
... The oldest Hebrew and Aramaic manuscripts by Paleographic confirmation that I am aware of were the dead sea scrolls. These manuscripts are very close to the Masoretic texts of today and confirm the Hebrew bible as we have it today. ...

Well, the judge is still out on that: The Dead Sea Scrolls Deception.

-MM

edit on 5-7-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

its either the creation of males and females or hermaphrodites. i don't think it's hermaphrodites so what you see there are males and females being created in the image of elohim, all called adam. adam is a plural word, no doubt.

Undo,

According to Hebrew scholars you are partially correct but incorrect in the one assumption that you have in that multiple humans were created before and even after the creation of man. You assume that the creation involved both man and woman after the image of the Creator but that is the wrong assumption according to Hebrew scholars.

Most people will assume that the creator created both man and woman in His image and after His likeness but that is a very misguided assumption. “So God created man in His own image, in the image of god He created Him (singular).” (note the colon which is an independent thought and not in conjunction with a previous thought) “:male and female created He them.”

It was after God created man that He then made a woman from the created substance after the creation of the man whom He created from the terrestrial materials.

Quote WATCHMEN BIBLE STUDY GROUP –
“This will be much easier to understand for someone who is just learning of this, for those who have had the 'eth haa Aadam pounded into their heads as just about being as though the title was tantamount to being 'Mr. Adam Eden' must first unlearn the misconception before being able to relearn the clarity of the matter. We apologize for any contribution to the confusion that we may have caused in the past by over emphasizing the value of 'eth haa-Adam in the Scripture of Gen 2:7 without explaining the occurrence of the term in Gen 1:27. But we are happy to rectify it with the grace of God. Also, there are over three-hundred pages on this site and it could perchance be that this is not clearly brought out in some other place. This document takes precedence over any other discussion on the matter here on our site.”

“The 'eth haa Aadam of Genesis 1:27 & 2:7
Gen 1:27 - "So God created man...." (KJV)
Gen 2:7 - "And the LORD God formed man...." (KJV)
Source: INTERLINEAR TRANSLITERATED BIBLE Copyright ©1994 by Biblesoft. All rights reserved. OLD TESTAMENT: Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia. Copyright ©1967/77, 1983 Deutsche Bibelgesellschaft Stuttgart. Used by permission.

In both of the above we see Adam with BOTH the Article and the Particle. The Particle and Article in Gen 1:27 is to denote that the man (the male of the species) is made in the image of 'Elohiym (God) unlike the female;
but in Gen 2:7 the Article and the Particle are to denote that this particular man (on the eighth day) in the Garden was formed by Yehovah 'Elohiym (the Lord God) apart from the males created on the previous creation (on the sixth day).
en 1:26-27 (meaning males of different flesh)

26 And God ['Elohiym] said, Let us make man ['adaam] in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27 So God ['Elohiym] created man ['eth haa-'adaam] in his own image, in the image of God ['Elohiym] created he him; male and female created he them. KJV

"in the image of God created he him" (the male), but "male and female created he them" (i.e., not in the image of 'Elohiym, but that both male and female were created at the same time).
In other words, indeed man (male) was created in the image of 'Elohiym (God), but the female, while being fully human and a created human being, was not in the image of the 'Elohiym.

In other words, God created the male whom He created, in his image; but the female that He created, He did not create in his image; i.e., women do not look like the angels, nor like God, nor like Jesus, for those were all male forms, and the women are female forms. Woman was created for this age so that the Sons of God (the angels) could be born into the flesh of our world (age). Males do not have wombs. In Heaven all will be in male forms once again.” Unquote ----------------

With that explained it is my understanding that there could not have been women created before the garden event when the woman was created from the image of the man in the garden event. God created no man or woman before the garden event nor after the garden event. You and I have not been created by the Creator but have been pro created from the image of man by man.

Does man now have the image of the Creator? It is believed by Talmudic scholars that some people today may be the descendants of Cain whose countenance had fallen after he slew Able. Nothing certain in that respect.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

adam is a plural word, so is elohim. you can't ignore that. you can't ignore the THEMs and OURs and WEs. they are there to tell you that there's a whole bunch of adam created. not 1 and not just males.

in the english translation adam is translated man, in the plural sense because the rest of the verse is full of plurals. elohim, our, them. plurals. it's a bunch of people, males and females, who are collectively called adam. it doesn't say, let us make him in our image. it says let us make THEM and let THEM have dominion. more.than.one.

HOWEVER, because they are created in the image of elohim, they are not procreative yet -- the eve isn't created yet. SUDDENLY, adam is lonely. how'd he get that way? he was given procreation. this is why the adam and eve story is different than the adam males and females. so god makes him a mate from the procreative dna in adam's body, who he had made procreative, FIRST. then he uses that procreative dna to create eve, the first procreative adam female. that's the entire fall narrative too.

UNLESS YOU WANT TO SAY WOMEN ARE NOT MAN, in the sense of MANKIND. cause that's what that means otherwise it wouldn't say THEM.

i'm getting pretty sick and tired of being referred to as an after thought.
edit on 6-7-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
the flood verses refer to a grand total of 32 animals being placed on the ark. the flood sounds global in some places and in other places, it sounds bad but not global. these flood verses are a double layer. one layer is the black sea flood. this flood is bad enough that you'd have to evacuate the farm animals and people but not necessarily have to evacuate thousands, perhaps millions of animals. the other flood is a huge cataclysm. i believe this cataclysm is also mentioned in genesis 1: verse 2, where it says the earth BECAME tohu and bohu, which means it wasn't always like that. which means one layer of the flood story and the evacuation of huge amounts of lifeforms, is from that cataclysm in genesis 1:2.

as a result, the idea there might be female adam on the planet is not that hard to fathom. they just weren't procreative. they were copied in the image of elohim. by in the image of elohim, i don't mean, in the likeness of god but in the likeness of gods. however, a singular elohim, created them in those likenesses, perhaps using the dna from the people (the gods named elohim) who survived the cataclysm. the earth's surface and its wild life and inhabitants are being re-created. the water draws back to reveal dry land that was already there. the earth is very old.

these floods are also mentioned in the epic of gilgamesh tablet 11, the atrahasis epic and if i remember correctly, in enuma elish, all texts that come from mesopotamia.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
p.s. there's a sumerian story about the events occuring after the genesis 1:2 cataclysm. it says enlil, who was the military commander that owned the planet like a piece of real estate, was in charge of rebuilding the infrastructure. the anunna (the adam copied from the elohim of the pre-cataclysm earth) were tasked with rebuilding everything (the adam were created as servants). they grew tired of the work and staged a strike in front of enlil's fortress.

enlil sent for enki to solve the problem, however, he was off planet (it says in the abzu - but the abzu is a gate to other places not on earth) at the time and had to travel back to earth. enki was a creator of life - a geneticist. he had created the adam by copying them from the elohim. his solution was to give the adam the ability to copy himself via procreation. when enlil saw enki's solution he was not happy. before, when new adam were needed they were simply copied / cloned but procreating adam with otherwise divine bodies with full regeneration -- not on his planet. so he went before the divine council and demanded that enki nerf our dna so it no longer was divine, self-repairing, or eternal. in effect, we were nerfed because enlil didn't want us procreating on HIS planet. just because it's HIS planet, doesn't mean he's a nice guy, nor does it mean he created us. it just means it's his planet.

you can tell this is what is going on by just paying attention to how the verses are laid out in genesis, in two layers. one layer says we can eat from any tree we want, and multiply and be fruitful.. procreating is just fine. eating from any tree is just fine, and then all of a sudden it's a big no - no and some trees are not accessible. and we're condemned to short, sometimes painful lives with no hope of reprieve till we are no longer in our bodies. a curse that goes way past a couple generations. that doesn't sound like a loving father. the loving father is the guy who created us, who was over ruled in divine council because this planet didn't belong to him. well, it does now
(i mean if my theory that enki is jesus is correct).

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Text i'm getting pretty sick and tired of being referred to as an after thought.

My intention was not to insult you undo but only to show that opinion of others.
I hope that you accept my apology even though I do not agree with your interpretation of scripture.

No, I do not accept the idea that there were civilizations of people created in the same era by the Creator. I can accept that the Creator may have created other life forms before He created man but not human life forms who commingled. Adam is a term that is used very loosely by our English language and has been developed as to identify the first created human of our civilization.

I understand what you are saying and you could be correct simply because this is all theology and that could explain the reason for the different races of people. That is except for one thing and that is the DNA of the human race. If there were many male and female Adam, as you say, then why the need for another Adam isolated in a garden? Why the need for this Adam of the garden undergoing an operation to produce another female Adam? After all the DNA of this civilization is all one is it not?

If there were many created Adam outside of the garden then they would have to have been created before or at the same time of this garden Adam in order for Cain to have married another created Adam. So in either case of your premise the garden Adam may not have been the first of the Adam to be created.

Then we also have the scriptures of the Greek NT which verifies that Jesus was the descendant of the garden Adam who is proclaimed to have been the first creation of this civilization. There are many other NT scriptures which also agree with this premise. We also have a chronological order of the the linage of man. This is considered theologically accurate by most biblical scholars with the exception of dates.

Anyway I wanted to thank you for your input and to let you know that I do appreciate your opinions. You have some points for me to reconsider and as I have said, you could very well be correct.
God Bless

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

You must not have read it all, because the reason they are different is because they are the first PROCREATIVE adam.

consider the verse that says, Adam KNEW his wife and she begat.

to know, or have knowledge of, was to have intimate relations (procreation)
the tree of knowledge was the tree of procreation.
the tree represents inheritable dna. consider the olive tree jesus talked about was a reference to inheritable dna of a specific kind.
so the tree of knowledge represents inheritable dna for procreation.
the fall narrative is essentially enlil getting upset that humans were being fruitful and multiplying, something he supposedly told us to do in the first place. meaning the guy who demanded our dna be nerfed so that our bodies had an expiration date, is not the guy who created us and told us to be fruitful and multiply.
who does the planet belong to until jesus lays claim to it?
edit on 7-7-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: UNIT76
..how could i mix anything with anything if i was just using the bible as a source?

it (the bible) claims, "every knee will bend"
that's a pretty big claim...?
does the urantia book say anything like that?
..does the urantia book even reference a God and have fairytale stories about it?
..is God going to distribute copies of the urantia book to us all?

that's the problem with things such as 'the urantia group' (and anything & everything else)
thanks for mentioning the NWO/lucifer parts (was that from the urantia book or the bible?)

amongst other things, it (the bible) also foretold the attempt at world government & claims there have been previous attempts.. it implies (inbetween being in a blackout and being too lazy to check, i'm pretty sure it implicitly states things to the effect that;..) the culmination of all this is something that would grow slowly, over many, many generations..

it's thing like this that don't make sense to me..

It's purpose is to help the individual develop their own relationship with God. Just like any other relationship it is between you and that person, God is a person so your relationship is personal. The origins of the book are explained in the book. It is meant to stand on its teachings and not confirmed sources. The authors are said to be Celestial beings, but they primarily gathered and sifted human knowledge and only resorted to revelation when the concept to be presented had no human source. To be honest with you the Urantia Book only seems to work for those who hunger for more knowledge about God. If you are satisfied with what you have it will do you little good.

since the issue of authorship doesn't seem to be a problem just now (hmm, isn't that the whole point) but moving right along so we can, uhhh, get into that,
if it's about developing a relationship with God and 'supposedly' authored by celestial beings.. why not opt for the book that is 'supposedly' authored by God? which, funnily enough, is about developing a relationship with God

..but i'm being polite with all that, there's waaay more to it

what's the problem with who cain supposedly married? ..i think the bible would've recorded twins if there were any, it does say Adam had other sons and daughters but that's not what i'm rambling about (that might come up later, like the melchizidek thing is coming up now) ..how about the part earlier in genesis where God creates males and females and tells them to multiply and subdue (looks for bible) uhh, well, there's a blackout here just now, if i wasn't in the dark just now i'd have something quasi-relevant to say
/scuttles off to make use of last 10 minutes of candle/laptop light

something rattled around in my brain the other night..

Melchizedek and Abraham (Hebrews 7)
…2to whom also Abraham apportioned a tenth part of all the spoils, was first of all, by the translation of his name, king of righteousness, and then also king of Salem, which is king of peace. 3Without father, without mother, without genealogy, having neither beginning of days nor end of life, but made like the Son of God, he remains a priest perpetually. 4Now observe how great this man was to whom Abraham, the patriarch, gave a tenth of the choicest spoils.…

tune in at 11 when miss shem gets stripped of her crown

Ok, let me see if I can answer your questions.

No, the Urantia Book does not say "every knee will bend", but it does say in the section on Jesus' life that eventually the gospel he preached (the fatherhood of god and the brotherhood of man, and that faith is all that is needed to enter the kingdom of heaven) will rule this world.

No, the Urantia Book does not describe "fairytales", but in reading the information you can see where the stories came from.

The Urantia Book is freely available online in both text and audio book format.

One thing the Urantia Book taught me is that God does not do it all himself. He has created an innumerable host of beings that manage and run the vast universe in his name. Think of it like a large multinational corporation, the CEO does not do all things himself. There are people appointed to do certain tasks from the top to the bottom.

The universe is unbelievably huge and is teeming with life and is still growing.

Yes, the Urantia Book has a couple papers that discuss the Lucifer Rebellion.

Again, on the world government thing, it is something that will eventually happen. Trying to force it is the evil part. It must develop naturally and be accepted by all for it to work, so IMO, we are many millenia away from a true world government.

Some people want their religion spoon fed to them and that pretty much sums up the major religions of the world. Do this, think that. That crystallizes religion. The Urantia Book explains that true religion must be dynamic and grow with the times. That each individual should have the opportunity to grow/develop their own concept to God. God is no respecter of persons, therefore he will respect even the faintest flicker of faith.

We are born into a life that has the potential to be everlasting if we so choose. We must continue to grow until we achieve full spirit status at which time we would be able to personally meet God. God is spirit and until we can truly understand what that means we wouldn't be able to recognize God. If you were, today, to be directly transported into the presence of God you would not know you were there. We must grow up spiritually.

These celestial beings were doing the will of God when the book was communicated to us. Just like in a company there is a chain of command to execute directives from the top down, the same thing happened here. As I said the universe is much larger than you can imagine both physically and spiritually.

The Urantia Book teaches that Adam and Eve had scores of children before Cain and Able. Also that humans existed for nearly 950,000 years before the arrival of Adam and Eve. They were to be the biologic up-lifters to the races of men and to be the visible link between us and God. Due to the Lucifer Rebellion things didn't work out they way they were supposed to, but we did receive biologic benefits from Adam and Eve.

I posted some links pertaining to Melchizidek. He incarnated in the likeness of mortal flesh in the days of Abraham to ensure the name of God would not be forgotten.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: UB2120

originally posted by: McGinty
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Sorry i can't remember where exactly but genesis does mention somewhere that there are many people living outside the Garden of Eden.

Genesis 4:16 talks about how Cain left the Garden and went into the Land of Nod and found himself a wife.

Thank you! That does kind of blow the idea that Adam and Eve were alone.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: UB2120

Genesis 4:16 talks about how Cain left the Garden and went into the Land of Nod and found himself a wife.

No the KJV nor the JPS bibles do not say that.
Gen 4:16 And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.
Gen 4:17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bore Enoch; and he builded a city, and called the name of the city after the name of his son Enoch.

The scriptures do not even infer that Cain found a wife in that land called Nod. The OT tradition tells us that Cain took his wife which was given to Him, through the sanctification (marriage), to the land of Nod. It does not say that Cain went to Nod and found a wife.

Also the Adam and wife had already been evicted from the garden long before the woman conceived Cain and Able. Blood was not spilled in the garden of Eden which was taken to the celestial paradise. The reason that Eden was off limits after sin was committed is that God had pronounced death while the tree of life was still available in the garden. The garden became off limits to keep the people from everlasting sin and was eventually removed from the terrestrial realm.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

TextYou must not have read it all, because the reason they are different is because they are the first PROCREATIVE adam.

Yes undo, I have read and reread your post several time over and much of what you say is the way I also understand but the singular and plural concept is what I do not agree.

You base your premise upon your understanding of interpreters of the translators of which not all do not agree. I base my interpretations upon the scholars who are translators and interpreters of their own translations. Some are linguists and some are not. I do have some knowledge of some languages but not of Hebrew or Aramaic. The Masoretic manuscripts are in both Old Hebrew and Aramaic and I have no understanding of either.

With that said I must rely upon my choice of the Talmudic linguistic scholars of both tradition and facts. There is much more to this than the English understanding and a vast linguistic study is involved if we were to understand ancient and biblical Hebrew as well as Aramaic to English translation and interpretation.

I invite you to really try to set aside your opinions and read this with a deep understanding. Not to change your opinion but only to understand why it is written. The following is quoted --------

Is Genesis 1:26 Translated Properly?
by
Jason Dulle

Question:
“I have heard that an exact translation of some Hebrew words to English are not exact. One particular Oneness author believes that a singular meaning may be present in Genesis 1:26 "I will make man...." I have also heard that in this particular instance that the pronouns "us" and "our" are not present, but implied by the plurality of these Hebrew words.”
“My questions is could God be speaking about creation of ALL men, not just Adam? God forms the spirit of man within everyone who was ever born (Zech 12:1). If God was speaking about creating billions of people throughout time, could these words be pluralized to reflect this, and the pronouns exist only because these words are not accurately translated into the English?”

Answer:
“The way the Hebrew language works, there are no pronouns separate from verbs or nouns. The pronouns are attached to the end of words to indicate who is possessing the noun or verb. In Genesis 1:26, both the verb "make" (asah) and the noun "image" (tselem) are in the plural. The verb is in the first person plural form (indicated by the absence of a suffix in this case), which cannot be understood in any other way than "let us make." The phrase "in our image" is all one word in Hebrew (btselemnou). "In" comes from the Hebrew prefix "b," (Hebrew letter beth) and the "our" comes from the suffix "nou." This noun has a first-person plural pronominal ending which cannot be interpreted in any other way than in a plural sense. I know why some would like to find a way around the plural usage in this verse, but there is no grammatical evidence that would teach anything to the contrary. I do not believe this verse is problematic, however. I deal with this usage of the plural, along with other OT plural verses in my paper titled, Plural Pronouns Used For God.”
“The only way we could understand this verse to be referring to all humanity is if the word for "man" was in the plural; however, it is not. It is the singular form. The plural usage in this verse is in reference to God, not man. There are no humans in existence yet, and yet God says "Let us makeman in our image."”

Question:
“I have mulled over your explanation of why Genesis 1:26 cannot refer to all of mankind, because the word "man" is in singular form. However, there are still three questions I have regarding this verse, and I would appreciate your answer to them.
(1) Even though "man" is in the singular, God says "let them" have dominion. "them"
refers back to the word "man".
(2) The word "man" comes from the Hebrew word "adam" which means "mankind". cannot all of mankind be spoken of in a singular sense, even though it includes many people?
(3) Even though I do not trust the Amplified version, it nevertheless translates this word "mankind".”

“Please understand, I am not trying to be right because of my position, but I want to be right because of the truth, no matter what. Please answer these questions so that I can throw this "theory" in the trash if it is incorrect!”

Answer:

“Most definitely the Hebrew word adam (man) is used in the sense of mankind in the Scripture, being viewed as one entity. That I do not doubt. This is irrelevant to the plural pronoun issue of Genesis 1:26, however. The plural pronouns are used in reference to God, not adam-"Let us make man in our image." It does not say "Let me make men in my image." The plural usage is most definitely being used for someone other than man in this passage. There is no grammatical way for us to view the plural pronouns as applying to man.”

Question:

“I will except your explanation, but let me run one last thought by you.. When we read Genesis, we see God speaking into existence the total purpose of his creation. For instance, God not only spoke the trees into existence, but also how they would procreate themselves with their "seed". Thus in a prophetic sense, God foretold how they would multiply.”

“Could God be speaking the procreation of man into existence in Genesis 1:26? Notice that God said, "And let them have dominion". The word "them" includes all of mankind, who would have had dominion over all of the earth.”

“Who personally created you? It was both God and your parents. Your parents, through procreation, created you, but God also created you individually (Zechariah 12:1). Everyone who ever had offspring helped God create the human race. God can see beyond time, and he realized this when he spoke into existence the procreation of man. He realized that individual human beings would help Him propagate the species. Unlike the rest of his creation, they were individuals. Therefore, the word "us" in Genesis 1:26 includes every human being that ever helped the human race "go forth and multiply".”

Answer:

“I see what you are saying, but I do not believe the interpretation makes logical sense. If it were true that the plural pronouns are referring to God and mankind, then we would have God speaking to humanity, before humanity was even created. It may be argued that God speaks things which are not as though they were, but there is yet another problem. If humanity is included in the plural pronouns, then how can God make man in the image of us, if the us includes humanity? Is humanity being made in the image of God and humanity? Such would be circular reasoning, but this would be the logical conclusion of the proposed interpretation. We are made in the image of God, not our own image.” Unquote -----

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Seede
a reply to: UB2120

No the KJV nor the JPS bibles do not say that.
Gen 4:16 And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.
Gen 4:17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bore Enoch; and he builded a city, and called the name of the city after the name of his son Enoch.

The scriptures do not even infer that Cain found a wife in that land called Nod. The OT tradition tells us that Cain took his wife which was given to Him, through the sanctification (marriage), to the land of Nod. It does not say that Cain went to Nod and found a wife.

Also the Adam and wife had already been evicted from the garden long before the woman conceived Cain and Able. Blood was not spilled in the garden of Eden which was taken to the celestial paradise. The reason that Eden was off limits after sin was committed is that God had pronounced death while the tree of life was still available in the garden. The garden became off limits to keep the people from everlasting sin and was eventually removed from the terrestrial realm.

If there were no other people why did Cain fear that he would be killed by "whoever finds me" and desired to be marked? It is well known that in early times if you did not bare a tribal mark you would be killed by the first group you may chance upon. This as well as the intimation of a land of people "land of Nod" clearly shows the writers of Genesis knew that human's existed before Adam and Eve.

The fact that humans existed before the arrival of Adam and Eve should not be that much of a concern. Adam was still a son of God sent to Earth to uplift mankind. He was to be the visible link between man and God. He and Eve defaulted in their mission, but mankind still benefited , biologically, from them.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Adam and eve has to do with chinese (i wont speak further why and how) around 5.500bc . Not jews....

Also the story of adam and eve, is not an official Christianity book or story or myth... It is not recognized, but it is only used (as far as I know from Orthodox part of Christianity). Arab nomads promoted it originally.

And the only thing I know for certain, is that the adam and eve story, beyond the representation of chinese, its a promise, a purpose...

ADAM - ΑΔΑΜ = Ανατολη (east) - Δύση (west) - Άρκτος (arctus) - Μεσημβρία (north) (all in all is the planet earth)
Eva - Ευα = Levan - Λευανα = moon
snake - dragonians- race of the dragon
apple - corruption

This is from our books, so you can easily reconstruct the story now

edit on 12-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join