It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 974 generations before the Creation of Adam

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

No single Path is the Truth in whole, but blinding yourself to the Esoteric Knowledge in one of the Paths may cause you to to be less wise than you could be.

I though that stuff was secret.

Religion isn't a path, its a rut.

The wolves in sheep's clothing standing at the very door turning seekers away are the people behind the pulpit. The "ministers".

They don't sow salvation, they sow come back next week. Real spiritual path winds up with one dependent on the temple within, not without. The path to true spiritual (insert wordage) is thru ones soul, not from others.

Everyone has an antenna straight to heaven as it were, they should be learning to tune that. "Churchianity" teaches us to be dependent on the message of the world.
edit on 27-6-2014 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

True, the lie is that we need someone between ourself (e.g. a priest) and God. I believe we all have direct access whatever "God" is, we don't need any priest or any tabernacle. Jesus said that the Temple was in our hearts, that always felt true for me.

-MM
edit on 27-6-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

No single Path is the Truth in whole, but blinding yourself to the Esoteric Knowledge in one of the Paths may cause you to to be less wise than you could be.

I though that stuff was secret.

If you are referring to the Mystery Schools, then their oaths of secrecy only applies to their members - which, seasonably, I've never been.

I'm not sure what you mean here, please elaborate.

-MM
edit on 27-6-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Good for you. Sorry if I don't explain it well. I'm just being direct, okay?

Worshiping together is the prerequisite in religion, not meditating by ones self. We must worship together is the call, but really the priest or minister does all the talking while the audience listens. Then he says let us pray and again they do the praying.

Cheap facade. Over time it builds in our psyche to a point where independent thought is guilt laden, we become beholden to the interpretation of men for our "truth" and path to walk.

Its really that simple. Not really popular either. They killed Jesus for that message. Didn't he walk up to the temple and say no stone unturned and throw out the money changers? He rebuked their ideology all the time.

Since he wouldn't shut up about it they handed him over to the authorities to be killed as a rabble rouser, terrorist, whatever.

The powers that be i.e., church and state would do the same thing to him today. Thats the authority of the world silencing the truth that makes us free.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
if we're going to quibble the woman coming from the mans rib, we may as well bring up how the man is supposedly formed from dirt, and that talking snake.. and the magic fruit etc

but many people seem willing to go with the whole "aliens made us" story?
it seems to me the bible is using metaphors back there..? (..and all over the place)

in the story there was a tree that you're not supposed to eat from.. before we've even had time to catch our breath there, we're reading about eve having children, and the seeds (offspring) of the serpents & the woman being at odds with one another??
-family tree's and DNA start coming to mind...

a reply to: occrest

usually the more we ramble about something & expand on it, the more it makes sense..
the bible doesn't seem to work that way..
why?
the books of enoch, jubilees, jasher, james (etc) detract from the supposed divinity & purpose of jesus christ..
it makes sense to me why the bible does not "officially" include these works,
(even though they make mention of the watchers, "vampires" & all sorts of other interesting things)

the bible only works with jesus christ..
..it shouldn't take a "christian" to see that??

(and) a "christian" should also just have the cahones to admit the following
the authors of the NT were either clued-in to the global scam or they are part of it..
(they certainly knew enough to expand on the earlier traditions of the OT)

(1 Cor 1:23) "But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumbling-block, and unto the Greeks foolishness"

i don't know where all this is supposed to lead but i'm curious.. (how will we be able to apply the morality of the creator to the creations [and condemn that creator] yet exonerate & revere the creations?)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

------------------

I'm not sure what you mean here, please elaborate.

-MM

Just believing in the church and its auspices stops development of the soul. Just believe and you are saved is a false front. It really means just keep coming back and contributing to the church. Real information about how to be cleansed in ones soul, grow in the light of truth, that sort of thing is not found there. We are just supposed to believe we are forgiven for anything we might do thats wrong and go on our way.

But come back next week to be "forgiven" again. A license to continue our wicked ways, a simple way out that teaches us nothing and creates dependency on the church for our "fulfillment".

Gotta go, I'll check in later.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

TextThe Torah speaks of 974 generations existing before the Creation of Adam by God, these are the peoples that the children of Adam and Eve married.

No, Torah does not say what your thread infers. The Babylonian and Jerusalem Talmud is not Torah. The Talmud consists of opinions of Torah.

A generation before this world was created is not a generation of lives of people but a generation of creation or generating.

Gen_2:4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,

This plainly shows that within that era (day) of creation there were generations of creation. Before the creation of people in the image and likeness of the Creator, and before the eras (generations) of celestial existence there was no time as we understand time. Our understanding of time is from one light to another light with darkness created between the two lights. This is the ancients understanding of day. Once the sun (star) was placed in this universe that changed the perspective of day because our time was then introduced. Prior to the star sun being placed in the universe light was believed to have been a pillar of celestial light.

If this is correct and time was created for our creation then it could not pertain to 974 generations that you have referenced. This why rabbi Simeon has stated that these 974 eras were not created. They simply could not have been created before we were created. Nothing is before something and something cannot be before nothing.

Talmud - Mas. Chagigah 13b - 14a
It is taught: R. Simeon the Pious said: These are the nine hundred and seventy four generations who pressed themselves forward to be created52 –-- before the world was created, but were not created:

Am I too literal here or is there another spiritual reference that I have missed?

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Another plane, quantum physic's and mind shaping reality so another world here but on another plane or in another dimension, intriguing.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

(starred)

...who pressed themselves forward to be created52 –-- before the world was created, but were not created:

Am I too literal here or is there another spiritual reference that I have missed?

it seems we should be asking you for some info @ these (blavatsky & friends) 'root races' here?
thanks for the input

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Another plane, quantum physic's and mind shaping reality so another world here but on another plane or in another dimension, intriguing.

Jesus says in John 14:2 that:

In My Father's house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you.

-MM

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76 The snake was a slong the fruit was something eve had and the dirt was the dirty deed? After that GOD made women to have babies and men to provide for families. Cursed to die from that point for becoming unclean in spirit. The garden was a place free of knowledge. An attempt at living forever. I'm pretty sure that after sex they never heard the voice of GOD again unless they returned back to the condition before the sex.

So to the op what should we do then kill whitey? It seems that creating humans is not a big deal regardless of color. Let's just say that one group was here first. That group would have a leader and so you would have to ask yourself should all be punished for that leader? Seems to me that accepting eachother is the best we can do short of racial wars.

it reminds me of a thread right now asking if you could throw one child into a volcano to save the other two. Looks like things may be boiling down to 3 kinds of people white yellow and brown who all seem to be different children of the same GOD but only two slots will be open.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
for now we see in a glass darkly, but then, face to face.

the mirror is the veil between you and your incorruptible body that is sort of quantumly entangled to your dna, recording every moment of your life, every thought, how many times your heart beats, how many hairs on your body and so on. esoterica claims the veil is a portal into another world and while technically true, the point of the mirror is not to call up spirits into this world, but to have access to your own personal akashic library, your book of life. and you don't need an actual mirror either.

why would a perfect god create imperfect creatures and then punish them for it? the creation chapters are double layered. one layer contains the REAL creation and creator, the other layer contains information about the god of this world, who, as is evident in the text, hated human beings with a passion. it would not be difficult to find him in the text rubbing up racism and sexism and every other kind of -ism, just to keep humans emotionally and mentally crippled, suffering and killing each other.

i think that will be the big reveal. that all this black supremacy, white supremacy, male supremacy, female supremacy, territorial supremacy and etc, ad nauseum, is how the god of this world, keeps control of the masses.

according to the text, the sins of the father, only extend for a certain amount of time. this is not talking about things like, digging up your neighbor's corn field, stealing his corn and as a result having someone steal your corn later or the corn of your grandchildren or great grandchildren! its not some karmic principle whereby we feel we can justify visiting the "sins of the father" of a generation on all their offspring for the next 40 years or more. that's the god of this world theology. and the god of this world, is not you. ( and he ain't a nice guy.)

it's talking about genetic diseases, not skin color, not revenge. it's saying the genetic "curse" (malfunction) is more and more weeded out via reproductive generations. et. al, genetic science. as a result, procreation (the tree of knowledge) was NEVER a curse, as we are all still a reproductive species, literally tens of thousands of generations later.

who said it was a curse? the god of this world. who wants you to think that your outer shell, et. al, your earthly vehicle called the flesh body, has any bearing on your righteousness or lack thereof? the god of this world.

who is the god of this world? note: it ain't you.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
to the bird who thought skin color, particularly white skin color, has any inherent evil in it beyond that of any other racial group, that is incorrect. the idea that one child was more evil than the other because of his flesh color, is complete nonsense. noah was saved because his dna was not messed up and not because he was any more righteous in the things of the spirit than the next guy. we are all righteous in the spirit, as we have the spirit of god. the body is just the vehicle we use to travel thru this dimension, if you will. its color, gender or nationality, is absolutely irrelevant.

case in point: king david was a man after god's own heart, it says. yet he stole a man's wife, danced naked into jerusalem in front of all his people, to accept the throne, lusted after some married lady while already married himself , had several hundred wives and concubines, was in league with friendly nephilim to help him win his battles against the philistines, and staged one bloody war after another.

for all intents and purposes, king david sounded like the worst kind of "sinner" but it wasn't what his flesh body did that determined his righteousness and it never will be. it was his desire to seek the things of the spirit, his bold faced honesty with himself and others, including "god". had he not been honest, he would've covered up his mistakes, and instead had his scribes make him sound like a perfect little angel. he did not. and as a result, we learn by his mistakes to make our own lives easier and respect him for having the guts to admit it.

/respect to king david
edit on 27-6-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

it reminds me of a thread right now asking if you could throw one child into a volcano to save the other two. Looks like things may be boiling down to 3 kinds of people white yellow and brown who all seem to be different children of the same GOD but only two slots will be open.

who said only two slots? this stuff is so racist, i can barely stand to read it. i argued with myself several times over whether i should even respond to it and had to sleep on it, to decide.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
unless we get on the same page and build on the same foundation, things are soon going to get ugly in here

here's a really half-assed attempt to start building some of that foundation..

a reply to: deadeyedick

hi there, i completely agree with the first paragraph.. (if there's another interpretation i'd like to know it?)

i think that earlier 'christians from mars' comment was mostly facetious, but links back to the exploded planet theory (rahab, marduk etc) and all the rest of it, there's probably something worth chasing up there if only to find it leads to a dead-end "there is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end..." hehe (not sure if i left a link for a white-supremacy preacher's pov back there? seed of the serpent race.mp3)
i liked what you said about *trying* to accept one another. it makes sense to me.

not sure about the racial slots remaining thing? (seems even gender gets tossed out the window)

Gal 3:28 27For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's descendants, heirs according to promise.

every tree that doesn't bare good fruit supposedly gets tossed into the fire? /shrug
(i think that is the same thing undo was saying here)

(i think) that will be the big reveal. that all this black supremacy, white supremacy, male supremacy, female supremacy, territorial supremacy and etc, ad nauseum, is how the god of this world, keeps control of the masses.

'coz, uhh, i agree with that- the god of THIS world (not the God of the whole entire universe)
and we always see the god of this world trying to tempt us with the things of this world only

for now we see in a glass darkly, but then, face to face.

i see what you did there (reversed in a mirror image, hehe) and like what you were saying about that mirror, it reminds me of something Jung was talking about? (he who comes to the face of the waters)
i agree with what you said about "why would a perfect God do such & such" and how you've stated there is two layers to the creation story (some smarmy catholics even went so far as suggesting there are three) but having things black or white (duality?) is easier to deal with.. oh, and a quick mention of duality leading to something using 3, like a hegelian dialect or the alchemical adage 'always two create a third' (same thing seen expressed in the yin/yang symbology.. this is the stuff that may or may not be discussed here pretty soon) i don't care much for that 'holy trinity' term

pretty much everything else you've said i more or less agree with but here's another really half-assed attempt to start building a foundation; i was wondering if you were keen on jesus? (I AM, excuse the pun)

when i think of king david, i just think of a tribe of monkeys insisting they know what's good for them.. what i can get out of the story is that human endevour will always fail, man is unable to rule himself let alone himself & his brothers (ie: man -needs- God and is unable to go it alone, especially when it's a battlefield)

there were all sorts of other little avenues that popped up in my mind after reading this far but it seems useful to get on the same page before continuing if that were at all possible?

what i'm really curious about is the implied "reset" in all this stuff, and how it's supposed to play out?
what fascinates (yet buggers) me is how we live in the same world anyway, the same result, the same evil crappy world.. if "God" isn't responsible for setting everything in motion, and some lesser slew of gods is supposedly responsible, how come they INSTANTLY get let off the hook? like, uhh, would that not make THEM responsible for this same evil crappy world we all exist in? (that's the reset; how they expect people to just go along with the change while nothing really changes ..we all know the snake merely sheds its skin) < i think this is called being 'hoodwinked'

it was either watch TV or post here, i chose the lesser of two evils... (i think?)

who is the god of this world? note: it ain't you.

thank God
(..could you imagine trying to "fix" someone like lindsay lohan? *shudders*)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I already believe and am bringing my self around to believing in creationism, why because It feel's right regardless of the many things I have learned and competing belief's I have had in the past, here is great site, maybe not perfect but interesting nevertheless and it is simply nice to watch and read from a true believer.
www.6000years.org...
I have lost my faith in science a long time ago though I trained in it a long time ago, I do believe our scientific model is flawes but am myself so ingrained and indoctrinated into that way of thinking I stall keep lapsing back into it so I am stopping questioning the universe and hoping in the one being whom actually know's and as it is his word whom am I to have ever denied it or tried to reinterpret it but a fool.
He is real and he does care but there are indeed evil that draw a veil over the mind of man and project the reality they want us to dwell in, still it does kind of mesh with the parralel reality theory.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

lol thanks you made me smile. i was beginning to think i was swimming upstream, against the current. good can be found in literally anything. even bad can end up being good. when it says god is not willing that ANY should perish, i take that as a verification, that none should perish, no not one. that means, NO.NOT.ONE. lol it doesn't mean SOME.

if you were to take the text and make a comparative chart, you would find huge swaths of completely contradictory notions, over and over again. the path you choose is the state of your connection to your spirit. for example, you find verses that sound like god thinks you're a piece of trash and other verses that sound like god thinks you're the best thing he ever made. this is repeated thru out the text, from the first book to the last. your path thru it, should always be filtered thru love, not just for your neighbor, not just for those who love you. anything less, means you're not connected to the spirit of love but the opposite.

balancing good and evil intent, is a bit of misnomer, as it implies that there are times when it's okay to make king david's mistakes. no, there is NO time when it is okay to make king david's mistakes. they were mistakes. doh. this is why i'm struggling with various interpretations regarding the return of jesus. the way its written, it just completely contradicts his former teaching. all i can get out of it is, the conditions must be drastically different at that point -- but how, that is the actual question.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

ok good, i've got my answer (do you like jesus?)

yep. i'm with ya. on pretty much ALL of that.. (a rare thing in these parts)

the bible says the last days will be as the days of noah (heh, i didn't need to tell *you* that, did i?)
there'll probably be a good influx of comments & opinions in regards to that
..thankyou for being here
/lurks

thanks for that link LABTECH, i don't know what to make of the days=1000 years thing just yet (even though it feels like it's been 1000 years since i've known of it?) i don't believe they were 6 literal "days" (the sun wasn't even created until the 3rd day apparently, hehe)
the opening statement at the website was a great hook!

We are now just past 6,000 years since God created the heavens and the earth, as measured by a clock on Earth, and in the last days before the 7 year Great Tribulation and the return of Christ. Revelation clearly tells us that Jesus will return and reign right here on this Earth for 1,000 years directly after the Tribulation and the outpouring of God's wrath. Genesis says God created the "Heavens and Earth" in six days and rested on the seventh. Scripture also says that to God, one day is like a thousand years and a thousand years like a single day. Many Christians believe God is telling us that each day of creation equates to one thousand years, and that the 7th day of rest represents the one thousand year reign of Christ on Earth. The 6,000 years of man's rule is almost up!

^that actually makes sense to me? ..there seems to be LOTS of these strange types & shadows like this (hmm, i think i probably just butchered that, didn't i?) uhh, you know what i mean, like when God solicits Abraham to give up his son (sometimes i lol at that and liken it to some drunken guy *trying* to get an obscure point across that only he seems to understand)
edit on 28-6-2014 by UNIT76 because: God also seems to have a wickedly awesome sense of humor (jeremiah, etc)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
back tracking to the idea that there are generations before adam.

in the book of genesis, the first 2 verses that talk about the creation of adam, are quite telling. adam was made male and female in the image of elohim. the original language doesn't say man. it says adam. this means there was an entire generation of adam males and females, not hermaphrodites but separate sexes created in the image of elohim.. this perplexed me greatly as i realized it was not talking about the adam and eve verses. these people were all called adam and they predated the adam and eve verses. not only that, they were created by elohim in the singular sense, in the image of elohim in the plural sense. christians have assumed this was evidence of the separate parts of a human being, et al, the body, soul and spirit, but if that were the case what's with the gender distinction? they ignore that there's a female there who is ALSO created in the image of elohim (plural). if this was eve, how come adam is lonely, having no mate later? to say it wasn't later, then argues with the next part:

one way you can verify this for yourself is to make a little comparative chart of what is said about about the adam before and during the garden verses. for example, the adam were created, and it was okay to eat from any tree and be fruitful and multiply. now skip ahead to the garden.

suddenly, adam is lonely and can't eat from a specific tree. SAY WHAT? didn't adam have a female companion already and wasn't it okay to eat from any tree and be fruitful and multiply (procreate)?

now to understand this, we have to back track to chapter 1 verse 2 of genesis. what's happening there? the unverise and earth are already created yet this verse finds it in a state of chaotic ruin. well translators took the hebrew word for BECOME, which in proper tense usage would be BECAME, and instead, translated it, WAS. this gave the impression that it was talking about the earth in a newly created state. that is not what it says! this is what it says:

the earth became tohu and bohu (chaotic ruin/devastation).
BECAME. which implies that it was not tohu and bohu when it was created in verse 1, but became that way.
so what you are reading in the creation verses is a RE-CREATION of the lifeforms on the planet, not a first creation. and what is being re-created? well, plants, animals, the adam males and females are being re-created from their dna, in effect, they are being cloned, some with seeds, some without. the adam males and females were re-created without seed. new adam were cloned from the former elohim males and females. if new adam were needed, they were cloned. eventually, the cloning project must've come to an end, as sumerian texts suggest, when enki ended up giving them procreation so they could clone themselves. fewer genetic errors

the elohim may have survived the cataclysm that caused the earth to be tohu and bohu in much the same fashion as noah and company survived the flood. either way, the first adam males and females are not the adam and eve in the garden. the adam in the garden is lonely because he's been given procreation (knowledge). he has the urge to mate and no mate. after the adam is made procreative, the eve is made and given procreation. her dna is from the former female adam but it's been modified from adam's procreative dna, so that she can procreate with the lonely adam. remember the verse that said adam KNEW eve and she begat? that means knowledge, knowing, meant having sex, procreating. once you realize this, the rest becomes obvious.

all of the sudden, elohim freaks out that they are mating? wait, i thought it was okay to go forth be fruitful and multiply (procreate)? which is it? the elohim who freaks out is a specific one, the god of this world. he doesn't want procreative humans living forever, so he goes to the divine council, they have a pow wow, and the decision is made to modify the dna one more time, so that they don't have eternally regenerating dna. the god of this world, claiming divine law, demands their dna be changed, the hints as to how, are all over those verses, for example, the legs of the serpent are removed. the regenerative part of our dna, no longer unzipped. the way to the garden was blocked. there's a lock on that part of our dna/ the tree of life was no longer accessible. (jesus later unlocks this, in the book of revelation)

so who were those elohim ? well clearly there are many races on the planet, so presumably the adam males and females were from every race. i don't think there was any concept of good races or bad races until the fall narrative, when the god of this world had a meltdown when he realized his planet was going to be over populated by procreating humans, when originally, new adam were created as needed. i think the created as needed thing must've sprung a genetic leak, maybe too many generations of clones caused them to be unviable.

anyway, one of those gods is not like the other.

edit on 28-6-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

yep i'm a huge fan of jesus. i think he was the sumerian enki, the god of creation. i think he created us, gave us procreation, told us to go forth be fruitful and multiply, and then enlil, his brother who owned the planet, said, hold up, i don't like your solution to the genetic problem. i imagine he asked enki to nerf our dna and he refused, so enlil took it to the divine council and because of planetary law, forced enki to nerf our dna. i also think enki put a special lock in there, that only he can unlock and you see him opening it later in the book of revelation as jesus.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join