It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*BREAKING* Ukraine signs partnership with the EU, in a move opposed by Russia

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Yeah sure, here you go. Unknown history of the german polish conflict 1939

President Roosevelt's Campaign To Incite War in Europe: The Secret Polish Documents

President Roosevelt and The Origins of the 1939 War

What the World Rejected: Hitler's Peace Offers 1933-1939

WWII & Danzig
Now I must tell you this, read it as you read your history books we get in our schools. You could read it and say "this is nazi propaganda" That is fine, you could do that, but we can say "this is western propaganda" about our school history books too. The thing is, you have to overcome this notion about propaganda this and propaganda that and just see it as a history text and go in reading it with an open mind. After all it is the victors who write the history right?

edit on 27-6-2014 by Nettlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Nettlas

Hehe, thumbs up!

School history books are full of bollocks......

"He who controls the present, controls the past. He who controls the past, controls the future."

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
doublepost.
edit on 27-6-2014 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

Yeah of course they are full of it. I allways want to hear two, or sometime even three sides of a story. If I only hear one side of a story how could I know I am being told the truth?

I am by no means saying I fully believe in those links I posted, allthough I give them more credability than the "offical story"

But It is important to look at history from every perspective and make your own understanding of history based on what you learned from every perspective. you can never know the truth by only blindly believing and only hearing one side of the "truth"

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Exactly!

It's so sad when you look around and you see all these brainwashed faces, knowing there is nothing you can do to help them understand.

Saddening, how the vast majority of people have already 'lost their minds' in a sense that, they don't even feel somewhat cheated.
They just turn on the frackin' news and/or radio and just literally inhale and absorb these bollocks.
The very same thing is being done here in public schools, where all they teach is obedience aká sit, listen & repeat.
Damn!

**^^this is stuff for another thread though
edit on 27-6-2014 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

word man! S&F

I fully agree with you. I really do.

And BTW sorry for derailing your thread

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

No need to apologise. We are the only ones active here it seems, so it's okay really

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000
I feel bad for Ukraine. They feel so special and so important right now. They have the leaders of the Free World calling them on the phone to ask how they are doing and if there is anything they can be helped further with. It's a powerful drug to become drunk from, I'm sure.

It always starts this way....

Just wait until the haircuts come later, and explanations about 'giving for the whole' or 'taking one for the EU team' and 'We're in it together!'....which is NEVER said when it's actually a POSITIVE observation being made.

I hope they enjoy every day of their celebration.....because the long term EU reality seems less than jovial for those who don't form the direct core of it.

That's what happened to Ireland. Ireland got all the economic development loans. Those were genuine and were meant to boost an economy. But they got too greedy, or the corporations were all greedy and came rushing in to take advantage of the low tax rate, low salaries and educated workforce. This led to competition for staff and salaries rising. That caused house prices and then property taxes to rise because councils thought they were in the money. After a point, the corporations moved out, dropping salaries, dropping house prices and everyone else to pick up the mess.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

?????????????????????????????
Do you have a credible source for any of the remarkable statements above???

There are 37 foot notes there sourcing that paper.
Not saying I agree or disagree with anything written, but the sources are there for your own interpretation.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but links to sites that are anti-Semitic and pro-Nazi are not credible. At all.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Guess that makes Russia the unwanted redhaired stepchild.Lets not forget Georgia and Moldova want their commie asses out of their business as well.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Well, I told you so. Im just sad that you cant read it "because of that", dont get me wrong, I understand it is offensive for some. But I recommend you to read it just like a history book and look beyond any propaganda, as I am sure you have looked beyond political propaganda when you read the official story.

Pretend you are an investigator or whatever, you want all the angles of the "case".

And BTW, dont come say I am wrong if you cant take your time reading the links I provoded to you.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

But I recommend you to read it just like a history book and look beyond any propaganda, as I am sure you have looked beyond political propaganda when you read the official story.

The problem is that if it does have propaganda then how can one actually believe the rest is anything more than propaganda?

Just looking past the propaganda doesn't make the rest true.

Now I know this was for another member, but I read the links and they still don't prove the official story as being wrong, in fact IMO it actually makes the official story that much more believable.

Again that is just my opinion on what I read.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

You have to understand that when I use the word propaganda it is a two way street. I also mean of course that the official story is propaganda. Propaganda to over exagerate the history they are telling us or right out lie to us. This goes two ways. The offical story is riddled with history lies, fabrications, exagerations. Facts based on everything else than fact. Now, this is true for the other side of the story too. However, both sides have truths in them and it is up to you to filter out the BS, unbiased. Dont buy in to the obvious propaganda-political-agenda-crap-tastic-BS. But instead try to understand that if you hear a "truth" there are going to be parts that are lies in that truth. So you look at the other side of the story and understand that in this "truth" there is also parts that are lies.

Its up to you to do your homework and absorb as much info you can about a subject and make your own assumptions based on what youve learnd and not buy in to a pree-packaged truth.

The best computer is one you custom build yourself...

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nettlas

Well, I told you so. Im just sad that you cant read it "because of that", dont get me wrong, I understand it is offensive for some. But I recommend you to read it just like a history book and look beyond any propaganda, as I am sure you have looked beyond political propaganda when you read the official story.

Pretend you are an investigator or whatever, you want all the angles of the "case".

And BTW, dont come say I am wrong if you cant take your time reading the links I provoded to you.

I have encountered the filth that appears on the IHR website before. The Institute for Historical Review was set up a racist dingbat called Willis Carto. The fact that that greasy fraud and Hitler apologist David Irving has written for the IHR further underlines my point.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

You have to understand that when I use the word propaganda it is a two way street.

And the question can be asked to both sides, but that still doesn't really answer the question.

I also mean of course that the official story is propaganda.

So everything is propaganda when it comes to the official story?

The offical story is riddled with history lies, fabrications, exagerations. Facts based on everything else than fact.

That is only the opinion of the articles that you linked, and what facts are based on everything else than fact?

But instead try to understand that if you hear a "truth" there are going to be parts that are lies in that truth.

Last time I checked telling the truth doesn't involve lying, but that could just be me.

Its up to you to do your homework and absorb as much info you can about a subject and make your own assumptions based on what youve learnd and not buy in to a pree-packaged truth.

And I have done the homework and nowhere have I found the official story is anything other than what happened.

And what good will it be if you don't understand how to us it...

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

"Mission accomplished".

This is the new SOP ("Standard Operating Procedure").

A brief run down.

In 2013, Ukraine rejects the EU:

Ukraine at crossroads after rejecting EU pact.

On Nov. 21, the Ukrainian government decided to cancel plans to seek an association agreement with the European Union, which would have led to Ukraine’s economic integration into the continental bloc but stopped short of membership.

The decision sparked mass protests...

If a nation rejects the West, they have their agent provocateurs gather and provoke the masses (focusing on students and the poor).

Then they install the new government (Syria is somehow still standing): Petro Poroshenko, new Ukraine president, sworn into office (funny how the media has no problem with this "election" but completely rejects the Crimean vote to secede).

New puppet signs deal.

They want us to believe that the people of Ukraine were rioting in order to join the EU, a globalist organization which strips a nation of its sovereignty and has been causing the financial collapse of one nation after another...

edit on 27-6-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose
Let's see what will the Putin's public reaction be...
He must have seen this coming though.

He's a smart man. Not a good man, but a smart one. Of course he seen it coming. He's just lining everything up before he completely annihilates Ukraine and makes an example of them, and then he will probably send a strong message to Europe and America. I say it's about to get bloody...

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
1. Denial

Denial is the refusal to accept reality or fact, acting as if a painful event, thought or feeling did not exist. It is considered one of the most primitive of the defense mechanisms because it is characteristic of early childhood development.

so its all propaganda,,,,to those in the state of De Nile

be gentle.
reality what a conce,,,

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

You have to understand that when I use the word propaganda it is a two way street.
-------

And the question can be asked to both sides, but that still doesn't really answer the question.

what question? ahh now I see, well look at my next answer and you will get your...answer.

I also mean of course that the official story is propaganda.

-----
So everything is propaganda when it comes to the official story?

Well, in the subject of -the official story of world war 2- then yes. Allways, no.

The offical story is riddled with history lies, fabrications, exagerations. Facts based on everything else than fact.
----

That is only the opinion of the articles that you linked, and what facts are based on everything else than fact?

That is the opinion by me about any history. History is history, over time things gets added to the history. Facts get lost. Peoples memories starts to fade and everything isn´t 100% true. Well it should say "anything" but that doesnt really change what I meant. And what did I mean? well isn´t my previous post in this thread the answers to your question?

But instead try to understand that if you hear a "truth" there are going to be parts that are lies in that truth.

-----

Last time I checked telling the truth doesn't involve lying, but that could just be me.

Yeah that is why I wrote "truth" as in not really the truth, but that is what the person telling you the "thruth" wants you to belive. As I see it, there is truths and truths. When we talk about small events like "I went to the mall today" that is a truthfull story. But when we talk about WW2 you have to agree with me that there´s gonna be a big pile of stinky lies in the "truth" we are being told by one side. Right?

---

And I have done the homework and nowhere have I found the official story is anything other than what happened.

Ok, that is TOTALY fine by me. I am not trying to convice you or by any mean try to make you say I am right. You can believe whatever you want man. Really I´m fine with that. That is my point about this. you read everything you can, and make sense by it all your self. Lets face it, there are never ever going to be any kind of world wide agreement about what really led up to world war 2. So have your opinion, that is great.

--

And what good will it be if you don't understand how to us it...

Oh, I know how to use it

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join