It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird California sighting

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I don't really know why this got me laughing so hard. Such a smart ass.

So question for people in the know, is this pants poopingly exotic? Like if it was in a novel it would ruin it because it seemed so outlandish? Not Phage, the green lady.

Would a complete layman like myself be wowed?

edit on 2620151220151 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger

COPPER COAST would be a good contender, i heard something about a ARTICHOKE but im not to sure about that one, it was said to be a F-117 program but who knows.

Domo:

there are two things i know and have seen in the sky that made me question if i was seeing things, but i wasn't. Magic is just science we cant explain...yet
edit on 26-12-2015 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2015 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Bfirez

I'm not sure if this was already mentioned, but I noticed an interesting fact that the Boscombe Down incident happened just two days before the small number of SR 71s were brought back into stopgap service

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Where the green lady can be housed ?

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: darksidius

in a hanger probably. preferentially someplace with a runway.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

lol too funny

darksidius you could look on google earth for bases with really long run ways and that are out of the public's eye. that will give you a list(a long one) of where she COULD be.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3
ARTICHOKE looks very F117 whereas COPPERCOAST has lineage from the Xb-70.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
BAASPLYR very laughing guy .
, For something realy secret like the Green lady , and without near witness or picture , there is not a great number of place for that , not realy sure the area 51 be the better
edit on 28-12-2015 by darksidius because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-12-2015 by darksidius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
How I spent my Holidays......read the ENTIRE thread

To whoever posted the refueling track diagram, many thanks! It explains a lot of the sightings just to the east & west of me. If anyone could answer this I'd appreciate it, yrs ago, late 90's we were driving south from Lake Erie late one night, as it's a relatively level drive so sky watching is pretty easy. It was mostly clear that night with just a couple of odd clouds puffing past.

Saw a couple of normal planes with red & green flight lights to the south, but .....one to my west caught my eye. Bright white light that once it entered the cloud to my west went all sy-fy movie with what distinctly looked like four blue afterburners. It lit that cloud up like a christmas tree, but oddly I didn't see it come out of the cloud. That could have been the angle I was at, or it's speed, but it was a moonlit night and I would have expected to see the moon reflecting off whatever it was. But nope.....nada.

The blue afterburners were in a square shape & not inline like a regular airliners engines would be. Whatever it was was flying from east to west. No red or green lights, just one big white one. No contrail.
Thanks in advance!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Hey interesting account. Couple of questions that might help.

What was the size of this plane. B1 sized, Bigger, smaller, or couldn't tell.

Did it make any noise. Could you hear the afterburners or was it too far away or silent.

Was she going like a bat out of hell or same speed as the other planes in the area you had observed earlier.

What do you mean the engines weren't in line like a regular airliner? And what color blue were the afterburners. Whitish blue and intense? Dark blue like a gas flame on your stove?

You said it made no reflection of the moonlight or what have you. Do you mean from your perspective the it appeared like the plane was painted black or similar matte color?

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Pheonix4937

I'd never put those two together, though I always assumed that the SR-71 reactivation had to do with the failure of SOME Reagan-era replacement.

I've ventured down plenty of good rabbit holes, and all I'll say is that they've made me aware of some pretty noteable gaps, gaps that to me point to the existence of at least a couple craft we haven't really discussed here.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Barnalby

such as?

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Barnalby

The two aren't connected, nor was the Blackbird brought back due to a failure per se.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Hey Zaph,

Weren't a lot of F-111's based out of Boscombe at the time?

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Upper Heyford and Lakenheath.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Hey next question,

Weren't the last remaining F-111's based at Cannon?

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Heyford and Boscombe are practically touching each other proximity wise.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Almost touching is not the same as touching.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I guess. My neighbor says the same thing when he catches me in his jacuzzi. I'm like our properties are practically touching, its the same thing right? Apparently the cops and my neighbor disagree with me.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Barnalbyper se.

That kind of says it all, haha

Let me rephrase it as "due to some inadequacy of a replacement platform(s), either operational, economical, logistical, or, uh, "aerodynamical" in nature".

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join