It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost, Demon, Pulls Shirt?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Not sure what you guys think of this, but this was caught on video at the Warren House in PA (Amityville of PA)? The investigator was down stairs in the basement and if u watch closely his shirt gets pulled. Has anyone heard about this place or investigated it? supposedly John Zaffis says its the most haunted place he has investigated.

www.timesleader.com...

edit on 26-6-2014 by demonid011 because: #ed up

edit on 26-6-2014 by demonid011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: demonid011

John Zaffis is the nephew of the Warrens.

PS The Warrens have an adjoining museum filled to the brim with "haunted, cursed and possessed" objects they had collected.

No wonder!

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Overpressurisation of flatulence escaping above the belt line moves T-shirt.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
You can clearly see the shirt being pulled. I'm wondering if it was a harmless spirit rather than something demonic or evil. If it were an evil entity, he would have been scratched or something. Or maybe a mouse crawled up under his shirt. LOL

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
That didnt look "pulled" to me, that looked like a draft caught it.

A pull would have a focused point where its pinched, that just sort of just flapped a little.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Over 45 years of collecting haunted objects.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs
That didnt look "pulled" to me, that looked like a draft caught it.

A pull would have a focused point where its pinched, that just sort of just flapped a little.

I looked again and yeah you're right, but there doesn't appear anything near him that would cause a gust of air.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

The first movement of the shirt is the shirt settling after he turns a bit, you can see it fall in line with the rest of his shirt....as for the second half or the pull it may be just the receiver antenna that many people where on TV that is on the small of their back just above the waist line...I too want to believe in not only ghosts but for some reason I am not convinced on this one..

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

I don't think that looks like a draft… The movement is too jerky and the rest of his shirt for the whole video is fairly still. A gust would have hit a larger area more fluidly…

That being said, I really don't see any reason why that is a spirit pulling him… I mean the guy didn't even notice that his shirt was pulled at all, even though it was a (small, yes but) violent jerk of the shirt. I think a string was attached and it was planted. Hate to say it, because I am a believer, but that didn't look real to me.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Damn... I read "skirt"...

I'm off now... Take care all.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

doesn't really seem incredibly far fetched to me. especially in the warren home. i mean that little museum of there has god knows what attached to it by know. now with that said i think its impossible to determine just from this video whether or not it was just a human spirit or a non-human spirit like a demon or something. as someone else mentioned i would expect more violent behavior from a demonic spirit like scratching or biting. seemed like a harmless little tug to be honest. more a childish kind of attention seeking behavior. who knows though.

interesting video none the less. loves me the warrens. Lorraine is the sh!t, truly gifted.
edit on 27-6-2014 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov

doesn't really seem incredibly far fetched to me. especially in the warren home. i mean that little museum of there has god knows what attached to it by know. now with that said i think its impossible to determine just from this video whether or not it was just a human spirit or a non-human spirit like a demon or something. as someone else mentioned i would expect more violent behavior from a demonic spirit like scratching or biting. seemed like a harmless little tug to be honest. more a childish kind of attention seeking behavior. who knows though.

interesting video none the less. loves me the warrens. Lorraine is the sh!t, truly gifted.

I agree. I've found their books about their investigations interesting. She lost me a bit about "psychic connection with bigfoot" in one of their books but their investigation at West Point was interesting.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
PS The Warrens have an adjoining museum filled to the brim with "haunted, cursed and possessed" objects they had collected.

25 years ago or so I went to a presentation they gave in Connecticut. They spoke about their haunted object museum. The objects are 'out of reach' for people. They had a 'no touch' policy. Seems that if you touch the haunted objects then the spirits can transfer to haunting YOU instead of the object.

I've always wanted to see the museum ... and especially their famous haunted Raggedy Ann doll.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

yeah , i live in NY and i've always just wanted to take the drive down there and take a tour of the museum. i remember seeing a brief video tour on youtube of the museum and the amount of stuff in that room seemed overwhelming. but, a guided tour, especially if it were by Lorraine herself would be flipping awesome! see the real life ann doll and everything. and yeah, like you said there is an obviously strict NO TOUCHING policy there. I mean who in there right mind would just touching all that stuff anyway.

NavyDoc

That's interesting about the psychic bigfoot thing. Weird, but interesting to me none the less. I would like to find that, wherever it was from. You remember the book title?

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

yeah , i live in NY and i've always just wanted to take the drive down there and take a tour of the museum. i remember seeing a brief video tour on youtube of the museum and the amount of stuff in that room seemed overwhelming. but, a guided tour, especially if it were by Lorraine herself would be flipping awesome! see the real life ann doll and everything. and yeah, like you said there is an obviously strict NO TOUCHING policy there. I mean who in there right mind would just touching all that stuff anyway.

NavyDoc

That's interesting about the psychic bigfoot thing. Weird, but interesting to me none the less. I would like to find that, wherever it was from. You remember the book title?

When I get home, I'll have to dig through the bookshelf and see if I can find it. They wrote several books and some would contain more than one investigation. IIR, it was in the same book where they described their investigation at West Point.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

nice, i'll look into it too in case it slips your mind to post the title. Should be easier now that I have that little tidbit of info to go on. Plus it would be a good thing for me to read after finishing David Paulide's Missing 411 books. Not sure if you're familiar with those.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

a reply to: NavyDoc

nice, i'll look into it too in case it slips your mind to post the title. Should be easier now that I have that little tidbit of info to go on. Plus it would be a good thing for me to read after finishing David Paulide's Missing 411 books. Not sure if you're familiar with those.

No, but they sound interesting. I assume he goes into missing person cases?

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

especially if it were by Lorraine herself

She's a widow now and getting up there in years ... I don't know if she does that anymore.
Watch this ...
Video Tour of the Warrens Occult Museum

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

SIDE NOTE - HOLD UP ... about 5 minutes into that video they talk about a demonic statue that was found in the woods in Sandy Hook Connecticut ... about 5 minutes from where the occult museum is. They show the demonic statue. It's seriously creepy. I thought you all would find that interesting ....

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Hey there F.F.-I too met the Warrens at a seminar in Detroit at Mercy College couple of years after the Amityville Horror came out. Real interesting lecture, and they had some amazing photos from their personal collection.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join