It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Games

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: taoistguy

Did you not bash me on some other thread? That is until i shut you up...
you guys are funny stuff...

To the op im sorry for disrupting your thread, not my intention...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
do not feed the trolls.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Ok ill play, i see you as the troll well a seeker of stars i shall call you as you go from thread to thread looking for a target but you are more of a coward because you wait for someone else to get the ball rolling just to be sure to get a good count. Than dont even really say much just as long as its seemingly fits...

Im the one who puts myself under scrutiny, so how exactly am i the troll?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: kodasaufa

This thread is called psychic games i played the game too only she can verify my exactitude...

i see now that you misjudged me, for this thread, has nothing to do with what i was saying about her... this problem exists for her in the real world...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBlueShiroux

Really?

I told you 5 things about yourself...
Big odds against me being 100% accurate...
Then i tricked you into thinking i was talking about a man you know and desire by twisting how you feel about this old guy and how you percieve him but i was really talking about God as the old guy waiting for you...

You said it was all true completely...

So thats that then...
edit on 18-7-2014 by 5StarOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

What you did sounds more like a head game to me.

No worries though.

Carry on.
edit on 18-7-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
So I have been struggling with this problem in my life for over a year now... can you tell me what it is and how I can fix it? If you can help me I really appreciate it, because I need it.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Psychic ability is not what most people think it is. It's not some magical or mystical thing, but a totally natural sense we can all hone.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

That is something I believe as well, everyone has it. Chances are we used it a lot more in the distant past.

It is more of a survival skill when a person gets right down to what it is. it has other uses, but I think of it as a kind of "street smart" thing.
But that is just the angle I am coming from with it.
I had no choice but to use it growing up, or I wouldn't be here now.

It kicked in on it's own.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I have a lot of theories on it

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Do you have anything on me at all? I'm coming up on some very trying times shortly.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

If someone takes thier own life it will be very real...
i did use my head to play this game...
You have answered the call of something rather dark, this also is fact, so if this comes to pass the guilt that will follow for you will have lasting results and dreadful effect...
You have cursed yourself your pride will be stripped away in your grief...

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Interesting fact you have there.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Please tell me.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Hello TheBlueShriroux! How are you? I am quite new to this forum and found your thread recently. I've read almost each thread in here and I am fascinated about ESP abilities. I have couple questions for you if you may answer them: Who am I? What is my aura field like? Are there any mistakes I've done that weren't supposed to happen? If you can pick up this information, can you please provide specific information to these answers? I believe you can provide this information. I appreciate your time, talent, and effort. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!

The reason I am asking for who I am is because I am confused for my role in this society. It seems that people try to manipulate me into wrong-doing and at the last minute I hardly escape those moments. If you have any advice regarding this, I would more than welcome you to help me. Maybe others would benefit from it too. Thank you!

Sincerely,

Max

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

What is my greatest fear?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I would like to hear some of the OPs theories as well.

That is part of what caught my attention with the thread.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Still game or just busy discussing now? Fine if not.

I have something in my pocket. It has been in there quite a while So you should be able to pick it up. What is it?

What sort of energy do i give off or soul i have or whatever else you wanna say ? Do i have good potential to become clairvoyant and empathic?

I have someone i care a lot about. what do you think is going on between us and if there is a good potential to get my desired outcome for it and resolution?

By the way i may be wrong but I keep getting the feeling like you live in a pretty area with nice greenery and scenery. Also when i saw the question a few pages back about summer and your boys of interest first thing that came to mind was being with one guy overlooking a body of water. Some hilltop or lakeside. The guy i imagined as dark short hair (like not real short its sort of messy looking) and somewhat rounded cheeks when smiling and a few older than you if not same age and fairly white teeth big smile. Has mild tan possibly. Nothing specifically romantic for sure but seemed to be a nice time something could be built from there. I dont consider myself psychic just i like taking a jab at these sorts of things sometimes to see how close i get. I still am unclear if the pic in your avatar is you or not as i heard you say its not then saw you say you changed it so it may throw me off even more if ever had a chance of being right.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Oops sorry this was a double post and i edited it to remove the clutter. My net messed up sending my post twice. I see no delete button so i do not know what else to do.
edit on 21-7-2014 by Aural because: I dont know how to delete posts

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBlueShiroux

1. I don't snore.

Awesome...freaking awesome. I wake up if a mouse farts at 50 yards. I cannot deal with snoring.
Tomorrow you will see flowers.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join