It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Games

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBlueShiroux
a reply to: BlueMule

What thing are you referring to? I am not picking up on anything.

I've been told by a very powerful shaman that I have several spiritual entities interested in me for some reason. I guess it's my sparkling personality. :p

Anywhoo, they have been popping into my dreams for years. One of them is kind of like a glob of living green slime. I get bad vibes from it. I don't know if I can trust my intuition, after all globs of slime might not be evil in-and-of themselves.

Last night I saw it again in my dream. It came through the door and caught someone in its slime. It sort of ate the poor guy and then became him. It was grotesque.

The spiritual entity that poses as my big brother is in some sort of jail. The spiritual entity posing as my friend Jim is also in jail. I don't know why. Sometimes I am in jail with them, sometimes not.

Anayway, if you can sense any spirits in my mental proximity and tell me about them I would appreciate it.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

im not getting anything.
you should look up dream defenitions and analyze your dream.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

a reply to: crowdedskies

I made a thread about two guys during a time when I ALMOST dated the guy who broke my heart, if you guys are interested in my life and drama.
It's called "Did I Meet This Guy For A Reason?" Check it out.

I have just read it and yes there is lots of drama. Hope you will get out of the teen years phase quickly. When I was a teenager I made drama out of meaningless things.

You already know the answers to your questions. The time was not right for the both of you as you both need to clean up your act.You benefited from knowing that romantic, peaceful and intelligent people do exist.

All you need to do now is climb up one level and you will vibrate at the same rate as your future Mr right who will then appear. He will not have negative traits. To rise up you need to push down on a solid platform - not quicksand.

edit on 16-7-2014 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Hi Blue! Hope you are well. Question for you. Spirit guides ? Who are they ? Any messages ? And why so quiet ?

thanks!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBlueShiroux

Ok first things first you snore to loud to be lucid...

and i was able to find you rather easily but the same reason that makes this true is also the reason i was unable to reach you...

neither of those two are good enough or right for you, and i admit to teasing you a little but wanted to play my own game with you to show you not only evil knows things...

i hoped you would catch on... the only guy you need right now is the only one who can save you from the predicament you are in when you accept him fully... then when you are right with him your life and your place in it will be fine...

i am trying to be clear to you but not trying to give it away to everyone else but feel as though others around you including here may know about your peril...

now step forward from shadow behold the true light! you are not lost yet his power is greater having led me here should be proof you asked for is this a good enough sign for you to believe?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

1. I don't snore.
2. I'm so extremely confused by the rest of this right now.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Haha! I love that

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Heh everyone who snores says they do not snore!

unless they do so loud it wakes themselves...or have been told enough by others...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I have made efforts to show you I can see, I feel as though I have given you proof...

As for your confusion it is the shadow...that which kept me from reaching you as I did battle for you, you were left free to think for yourself but awhile before I had to depart as this drains me so...

Do you feel as though I do not know what im talking about? would you like it better if I cease in my efforts to aid you?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Alright then what am i wearing now?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I guess that is answer enough for me...

best of luck to you...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   

i don't understand how you can see her. and you keep talking in riddles.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: taoistguy

Thats most likely because i was not talking to you and Im not sure she would be comfortable with me being outright with what I was saying...

I believe she understood me, but I am unsure if she was trying to test me or tempt me and ill leave it at that...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I'll be honest with you, after reading your posts to the OP,
it reminded me of a creeper.

I'm not calling you one, I'm just saying that in my many years of being online, I have seen creepers creep, and you give me that vibe.
(could just be the way you are wording yourself)
Maybe your intent is good and genuine but dude....
you need to be a bit more real and straight forward.

Catching your posts, it seems you are suggesting to the OP that she is in danger, and in darkness, becoming lost.
and that you can fix that.
So why not just get it out in the open.

What is it you want from the OP?
You know, if you don't want others to hear what you feel the need to say to her, maybe you should send a private message.
Then you could avoid all of this questioning.

edit on 18-7-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Alright then what am i wearing now?

The weight of the world?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
When will my financial position ease?

edit on 18-7-2014 by alienscot1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

What will happen when I go to my sons wedding?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AstralTrespass

Yeah, basically.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

I really did not understand you. At all. So please explain what you were talking about?

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join